剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表
And I thought maybe afterwards, you know,
-我们两个 -托尼
- we can go hang - Aw, Tony,
你知道我喜欢你什么吗
you know what I love about you?
你太实诚了
You are so genuine.
能有一位男性朋友乐意帮忙
It's nice to have a supportive male friend
还没有非分之想 真是太好了
with no ulterior motive.
没错
That's right.
我只是位乐于助人的好友
Just a helpful friend,
只想和你
looking to do nothing but
发生柏拉图式的关系 我是说 搞好关系
platonic things to you--xa0I mean, with you.
你人太好了 我会把钥匙留在门垫下面
You're amazing. I'll leave the key under the mat.
等等等等 什么 什么
Wait-- Wait, what, what?
我箱子都贴好标签了 而且数量不少
All my boxes are labeled, and there are a lot of them.
记得用腿部的力量 等我回来再见吧
So, lift with your legs, and I'll see you when I get back.
回来 从哪回来
Back? Back from where?
我要去约书亚树国家公园
Oh, I'm going to Joshua Tree
到因特格拉特龙做声音浴
to take a sound bath in the Integratron.
那是我听说过的最白人的事
That is the whitest thing I've ever heard.
要冥想了我超级激动
I am so excited to meditate
我想看看宇宙能否赐我更多好运
to see if I can get the universe to send better things my way.
已经赐了
It already has!
感谢你宇宙 赐我一友 强壮真诚
Thank you, universe, for sending me such a strong, sincere friend
还能准确读懂我的心思
who clearly picks up on signals.
你还得拿上我储物间的钥匙
Oh, and you'll need the key to my storage locker.
我钢琴放在里面了
That's where my piano is.
你觉得我们还要待多久 他们才肯妥协
How long do you think we'll have to be out here before they give in?
不知道
I don't know.
斯坦丁罗克的石油管道抗♥议♥历时十个月
The pipeline protest at Standing Rock lasted ten months.
好歹他们成功阻止了对吧
At least they stopped it, right?
没 人家石油项目顺利得很
Oh, no, it's up and running.
不过别担心 你和我总能想到办法
But don't worry, you and I will figure out a way
让卡洛斯放弃他那些书包
to get Carlos to give in on the backpacks.
什么办法 你有主意了吗
How? You have any ideas?
没有 但我认识能帮忙的人
No, but I know somebody who could help.
虽然他很聪明 但从不看短♥信♥
A very wise man who never checks his text messages.
就因为我没回短♥信♥
Uh, just because I don't respond
不代表没看你那15条短♥信♥
don't mean I'm not reading your 15 damn text messages.
我们还在抗♥议♥透明书包
We're still protesting the clear backpacks.
我爱优秀的抗♥议♥
Hey, love a good protest.
让我热血沸腾
Keeps my blood to pumping.
但我不认为这是个优秀的抗♥议♥
Well, I wouldn't call this a good protest,
海沃德老师 只有我们两个人而已
Mr. Hayward. It's just the two of us.
抗♥议♥并不是人多力量大
Well, a protest doesn't derive its power from numbers,
它的力量源自其本身的价值
it gets it from the worthiness of its cause.
一位非常聪明的年轻女士曾告诉我
You know, a very wise young lady taught me
这些书包代表着一种有罪推定
that these backpacks represent a presumption of guilt.
没错 有些孩子可以享受无罪推定
Yeah. Some kids get to enjoy a presumption of innocence.
-那听起来很有趣 -没错
- Ah, that sounds fun. - Yeah.
这会一直伴随着他们 从高中到大学
Stays with them from high school all into college.
有时还会一直到最高法♥院♥
Sometimes, all the way to the Supreme Court.
那我们要如何说服赫尔南德斯
Well, how do we convince Hernandez
我们应得无罪推定呢
that we deserve presumption of innocence?
抗♥议♥其实就是一场谈判
Well, a protest is really just a negotiation.
我能扑灭欲♥火♥
-这是什么 -这是她的
- What is this? - Oh, that's hers.
当你发现对手的致命弱点时 你就赢了
You win when you find your opponent's Achilles' heel.
当他去保护自身弱点时 你就打断他的手臂
And when he goes to protect that, you break his arm.
禁止使用透明书包
他在怀念60年代
He misses the '60s.
好吧 我要去跟小朋友打个招呼
All right, well, I'm gonna say hello to my little friend.
赫尔南德斯校长
Principal Hernandez.
不 我不会支持州长的
No. I won't hold for the governor.
告诉
Tell--
在试坐校长宝座是吧
Trying out the big girl chair, huh?
这只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
我知道你认为自己赢了
I know you think you've won,
但当宝拉看到这些书包的效果时
but when Paula sees the effectiveness of these backpacks,
她就会采纳我的整个计划
she'll want to implement my entire program.
听着 卡洛斯 你显然不了解
Look, Carlos, you clearly don't understand what it's like
在这个国家长大的第一代拉丁裔是什么样
for a first-generation Latina growing up in this country.
我见过赛琳娜
I've seen Selena.
两次
Twice.
听着 这些孩子生活在恐惧之中
Look, these kids live with a lot of fear,
所以有罪推定会有点刺♥激♥到他们
so presumption of guilt kinda triggers them.
但我敢肯定你不了解这回事 毕竟你在古巴长大
But I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that growing up in... uh, Cuba.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
有罪推定是我与生俱来的能力
Presumption of guilt is in my DNA.
在古巴 委员会会直接闯入你家
In Cuba, El Comité would just waltz into your house
看你是否顺从卡斯特罗的统治
to see if you were following Castro's rules.
我相信那些规章制度是完全合理的 对吧
And I'm sure those rules were perfectly reasonable, right?
什么 不 他们会直接走进来
What? No. They would just walk in,
拿走想要的一切
take whatever they wanted.
我爸不得不忍♥气吞声
My father had to swallow his pride...
还吞下了我妈的结婚戒指
and my mother's wedding ring.
我们花了一个星期才把戒指取出来
It took us a damn week to get that ring back.
我们所有人轮流在屎里淘戒指
We all took shifts looking for it.
甜蜜的故事
Sweet story.
所以在卡斯特罗统治的古巴长大基本就像
So, basically, growing up in Castro's Cuba was a lot like
住在透明书包里一样
living in a clear backpack.
伊格莱西亚斯 不不不不 这完全不同
Iglesias, no, no, no, no, no. This is completely different.
我这样做是为所有人的安全着想
I am doing this for the security of everybody.
没错 菲德尔肯定就是这么对格瓦拉说的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what Fidel said to Che, you know.
他妈的 我们剥夺了他们的权利
Oye, cono, we take away their rights,
我们保护了他们的安全
we keep them safe.
顺便问一下 我胡子上有小丑吗
By the way, do I have a platanito in my beard?
所以我是这个故事里的委员会
So, I'm the Comité in this story?
如果鞋子合适的话 他妈的
If the shoe fits, cono.
你一定很难受
You must feel terrible.
你的思想太矛盾了 自己一个人静静吧
I'm gonna leave you alone with your conflicted thoughts.
当然 我们游♥行♥时可没有Fitbits手环
Now, of course, when we were marching, we didn't have Fitbits.
我们只能自己计步
No, we had to count our own damn steps.
-进展如何 -很快就会见分晓了
- How'd it go? - We'll know soon.
放学了 你们肯定有地方要去
Well, the day's over. You must have somewhere to be.
其实没有 我们正在考虑提高要求
Actually, no. We're thinking about upping our demands.
星期二和星期四供应墨西哥玉米卷
Taco Tuesdays and Thursdays.
卡洛斯 你能把这群笨蛋赶出我的办公室吗
Carlos, are you gonna get these fools out of my bullpen?
不 我改主意了 我现在和他们一伙了
No. Um, I've changed my mind. I'm... I'm with them now.
你到底什么意思
What the hell do you mean?
看来他也加入了我们的抗♥议♥
Sounds like he's joining our protest.
你不必参加抗♥议♥ 笨蛋
You don't have to join the protest, dummy.
你可以撤销整个书包计划
You can just call off the whole backpack thing.
我知道 但这是我第一次抗♥议♥
I know. It's my first protest.
我只想知道站对边是什么感觉
I just wanna know what it feels like to be on the right side.
我们能喊个口号♥吗
Can we do a... chant?
当然
Sure.
我能扑灭欲♥火♥
嘿嘿吼吼 透明书包必须消失
Hey-hey, ho-ho, clear backpacks got to go!
一起拍张年鉴照片吧
Hey, get together for the yearbook picture.
我能扑灭欲♥火♥
所以当我为孩子们的隐私权而战时
So, while I was fighting for my kids' rights to privacy,
你却在夺走我的隐私
you were fighting to take mine away.
-多谢 兄弟 -随叫随到 老兄
- Thanks, bro. - Anytime, buddy.
-我还是不敢相信你对我做这种事 -对你
- I still can't believe you did this to me. - To you?
-我♥干♥了所有重活 -我楼上就是钢琴了
- I did all the heavy lifting. - I was the one under the piano!
艰难的部分过去了 现在你有了个超棒的邻居
The hard part's over, and now you have an awesome neighbor.
没错 这个超友好的邻居是我同事
Yeah, a super friendly neighbor who I also work with.
老兄 我宁愿邻居是个连环杀手
Dude, I'd rather live next door to a serial killer.
至少他们不会泄密
At least they keep to themselves.
我敢肯定你几乎意识不到她的存在
I'm sure you'll barely know she's there.
谁不爱钢琴呢
Who doesn't love the piano?
我知道你在做什么
I see what you're doing.
你想让我重新开始喝酒
You're trying to get me to start drinking again.
不可能 兄弟 我永远不会那么做
剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表