剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表
还有十天就是学术十项全能比赛了
All right, you guys, ten more days until the academic decathlon.
我不适合做两件事
Two things I'm not cut out for:
学术和十项全能比赛
academics and decathlons.
拜托 沃尔特
Ah, come on, Walt.
你们对才艺表演也是这么说的
That's what you guys said about the talent show,
瞧瞧结果有多棒
and look how great that turned out.
我们输给了清洁工
We lost to the janitor.
是啊 但他真的很棒
Yeah, but he was really good.
他闯入了我们的心里
He plunged his way right into our hearts.
还把我们的机会冲进了马桶
A-And he flushed our chances down the toilet.
但是别担心
But don't worry,
我们绝对不会在十项全能比赛中输给清洁工的
no way we'll lose to the custodial staff in the decathlon.
格蕾丝说得对
Grace is right.
不 我们会输给优等生
No, we're gonna lose to the honor students.
拜托 麦奇 乐观点
Come on, Mikey, be a little more optimistic.
这是你当啦啦队员的样子
This is you as a cheerleader:
我们要打败谁 谁也打不败
"Who're we gonna beat? Nobody!
我们要做什么 输掉
What're we gonna do? Lose!"
优等生有各种优势
The honor students have all the advantages.
-拜托 比如什么 -他们有所有优等生
- Come on, like what? - All the honor students.
也不是所有啦
Well, not all of them.
少来
Stop it.
但学校的确会给他们发iPad
But, they do get all the school-issued iPads.
没错
That is true.
当我们学习美国革命时
When we learn about the American Revolution,
我们将以1776年的方式学习
we will learn about it the same way they did in 1776:
从书上学
from books!
伊老师 他们还能从昂贵的家教那得到额外帮助
Mr. I, look, they also get extra help from expensive tutors.
没错
That is true.
但是他们有这些很棒的薄荷绿色笔记卡吗
Hey, but do they have these awesome, minty green note cards
这是用老师的工资从好市多超♥市♥买♥♥来的
purchased with a teacher's salary from Costco?
还有几块烤鸡
Along with a couple of Chicken Bakes?
我们是模拟 他们是数字
See? We're analog, they're digital.
他们将英特尔芯片植入了大脑
They get Intel chips implanted in their brain.
才不是 洛伦佐 但就算如此
Not true, Lorenzo, but even if it was,
你的大脑中也已经植入了大量的信息
you have plenty of intel already implanted in your brains, too.
什么 什么时候 我就知道
Huh? What? When? No, I knew it!
兄弟 冷静
Dude, calm down.
-我们聊过这种事 过来 -好
- We talked about this. Hey, bring it in. - Okay.
洛伦佐
Lorenzo,
伊格莱西亚斯老师的意思是
Mr. Iglesias is just saying
这学期他教了我们很多东西
he's taught us a lot this semester.
没错 看好了
Exactly. Watch.
麦奇 哪栋建筑受到了攻击时
Mikey, what building was under attack
有人谱写了《星条旗永不落》这首歌♥
during "The Star-Spangled Banner"?
好吧 堡垒之夜 午夜
Uh... Okay, okay. Uh, Fortnite, midnight,
吃着烤汁猪排堡 麦克亨利堡
snacked on McRib... Fort McHenry!
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
麦奇使用了伊格莱西亚斯老师
Mikey used a mnemonic device
教他记住答案的助忆术
Mr. Iglesias gave him to remember an answer.
他的确在搞鬼
Uh-huh, uh-huh! So he is using devices!
洛伦佐
Lorenzo, uh,
你可以带上你的情感支持沃尔特上飞机吗
are you allowed to take your emotional support Walt on airplanes?
再问一个
Okay, here's another one. Um...
麦奇 说完罗纳德·里根的这句话
Mikey, finish this Ronald Reagan quote:
-戈尔巴乔夫先生 -推倒这堵墙
- "Mr. Gorbachev--" - "Tear down this wall!"
说这句话感觉真好
Man, it feels good to say that.
想象一下
Imagine that,
一位认为隔离墙是个糟糕主意的共和党总统
a Republican president who thought walls were a bad idea.
不仅是历史 还是古老的历史
Not just history, ancient history.
瞧 你们不需要iPad
See that? You guys don't need iPads.
我需要告诉你们多少次 你们很聪明
How many times do I have to tell you? You guys are smart.
如果你得一直说 这也许不是真的
If you keep having to tell us, it's probably not true.
真的吗 听听这个问题
Really? Okay, what about this?
哪位总统打败了纳粹
What president defeated the Nazis?
我喜欢你教给我们的记忆方法
I love how you taught us to remember this one.
去他妈的种族歧视者
F-dem-racists.
F.D.R. 富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福
F.D.R. Franklin Delano Roosevelt!
答对了
That's right!
历史最棒的部分就是它会不断重演
And the best part about history is it repeats itself.
就像是我上四年级
Kinda like me with fourth grade.
第二次就容易多了 对吧
Lot easier the second time, huh?
听着 不管有没有iPad
Listen, with or without iPads,
优等生都会遇上劲敌 好吗
those honor students are gonna be in big trouble, okay?
我一直在努力缩小
I've been working to close
贫富之间的差距
the gap between the haves and the have-nots.
你走运了吗
Have you had any luck?
没有
I have not.
为人师表 第一季第八集
我是认真的 伙计 所以他们叫他婴儿腿[大雕]
I'm serious, dude. That's why they call him Baby Leg.
早上好 海沃德老师
Good morning, Mr. Hayward.
我很怀疑
Doubt it.
我不该以"早上好"这样有争议的话来开场
Ah, I should've known better than to open up with something
我该更明白的
as controversial as "Good morning."
你也知道 我们的合同到期了
As you know, our contract is up.
作为你们的工会代表 我很遗憾地通知你们
And as your union rep, I regret to inform you
学区正在推动全面的回滚
that the district is pushing for rollbacks across the board.
-咖啡机呢 -全面回滚
- Hey, where's the coffee maker? - Across the board.
怎么回事 我需要咖啡才能教书
Come on, what gives? I-- I-- I need coffee to teach.
没有咖啡的我
I mean, me without coffee,
就像是... 瞧 我都忘了 我需要咖啡
that's like-- Uh... See? I need coffee.
我能指望你们两个人都投票
So, can I count on both of your votes
赞成教师罢♥工♥吗
to authorize a teachers' strike?
没有咖啡就办不到
Not without my coffee.
我不介意带薪休假
I wouldn't mind a little paid vacation.
我支持罢♥工♥
Count me in as pro-strike.
你知道罢♥工♥时没工资 对吧
You know you don't get paid when on strike, right?
我支持加薪 反对罢♥工♥
Oh, I'm pro-pay raise, but anti-strike.
能不能不罢♥工♥就涨工资啊
Hey, can't we just get a pay raise without a strike?
也许我们就该友好问问 是吧
Maybe we should just ask nicely, huh?
我为什么没想到呢 蠢货
Why didn't I think of that? Jackass.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone!
艾比
Oh, hey, Abby.
小心点 你不能冲进来就说一句早上好
Be careful, you can't just barge in here with a "Good morning."
斯宾塞老师 你会投票赞成教师罢♥工♥吗
Ms. Spencer, will you be voting yes for a strike authorization?
我不确定 海沃德老师
Oh, I don't know, Mr. Hayward.
我相信我们工会的事业 真的
I believe in our union's cause, I do,
但我们拥有世界上最棒的工作
but we have the best job in the world.
艾比 我们是高中老师
Abby, we're high school teachers,
不是蕾哈娜的大♥麻♥经销商
not Rihanna's weed dealer.
如果这意味着我每个月都得卖♥♥血
Well, if it means I have to sell some plasma every month
来确保我的孩子们有铅笔用
to make sure my kids have pencils,
我愿意做出这种牺牲
that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
你的血型是什么 O型阳性[超级积极]吗
What's your blood type, O-super-duper-positive?
我的是乔鲁拉辣酱
Mine's Cholula.
你难道没受够微薄的工资中
Aren't you tired of part of your measly paycheck
还有一部分用来买♥♥文具吗
going to buy supplies?
我直接从库房♥拿 308号♥办公室
I just get it from the supply room, room 308.
那是海沃德老师的办公室
That's, uh... That's Mr. Hayward's room.
是吗
Is it?
这就解释了为什么急救箱里有可可脂
That explains why the first-aid kit had cocoa butter.
可可脂
Cocoa butter.
所以黑人才不显老吗
Oh, is that why black don't crack?
很冒犯 但是没错
Offensive, but yes.
我就知道
I knew it!
艾比 海沃德老师其实才35岁
Abby, Mr. Hayward's actually 35.
教书就是这么催人老
That's-- That's how hard teaching is.
这就是为什么我需要你们投赞成票
Which is why I need you guys to vote yes on the authorization.
但我的学生们就要参加十项全能比赛了
But my kids are so close to the decathlon.
如果我们现在罢♥工♥ 他们最需要我时我就不在了
If we strike now, I won't be there when they need me the most.
我只想要求大家批准罢♥工♥
剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表