剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表
见到你真是太高兴了
I'm so glad you're here.
我比你更高兴
Not as glad as I am.
安娜在哪里
Where's Ana?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为我做的一切
For everything you've done for me.
你斗争了这么久
For fighting so long.
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm finally free.
结束了
It's over.
远远没有
Far from it.
什么
What?
这只是我的第一步
This is just my first stop.
戴蒙
Daimon!
安娜
Ana?
你要是不喜欢就说出来
If you hate it, just tell me.
我要是不喜欢会说出来的
If I hated it, I would tell you.
我隐隐地怀疑你让我挑选我想要的颜色
I have a sneaking suspicion you let me choose what I wanted
是一种变相的道歉 而现在
as a way to apologize, and now
你立马后悔了你自己的决定
you're instantly regretting that decision.
你说得对 我后悔了
- You're right. I regret it.
我说得不是我的歉意
Not the apology.
只是这个道歉所需要承受的颜色
Just the color the apology has unfortunately taken.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
这是新开始的新色调
It's a fresh shade for a fresh start.
也正是我们所需要的
Which is exactly what we need.
怎么了
What?
没什么 没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing. It's nothing.
该死 对不起
Shit, I-- I'm sorry.
克里斯
Chris?
对不起 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 我去拿点东西来收拾干净
No, no, I-- I'll get something to clean it up.
你要告诉我你到底去了哪里吗
Are you gonna tell me where the hell you've been?
抱歉 我被血液缠住了
Oh, sorry. I was tied up by the Blood.
我见到你还活着也很放心
I'm glad to see you're alive, too.
是啊 我这几天很需要你的帮助
Yeah. I could've used your help the past couple days.
我听说了
So I heard.
你觉得这对他有用吗
You think that's gonna work on him?
我不知道 但这剂量对母亲有用 可以试试
I don't know, but this dosage worked on Mother, so it's worth a try.
我知道我消失了很久
I know I've been gone for a bit,
但是戴蒙到底怎么了
but what the hell happened to Daimon?
这不是戴蒙
It's not Daimon.
-什么意思 -我碰他的时候
- What does that mean? - When I touched him,
我看到的是...
the things I saw, it--
那不是戴蒙的记忆
They weren't Daimon's memories.
是那个东西的 那个被我们摧毁的东西
They were that thing's. The thing that we destroyed.
你是说戴蒙被附身了吗
Are you saying Daimon's possessed?
不 不 那不可能
No. No. That's not possible.
是吗
Is it?
他在和什么东西对抗
He's fighting something.
他还需要一针镇定剂
He's gonna need another tranquilizer.
或者三支
Or three.
你好啊 "小纽扣"
Hello, "Button."
你对我的哥哥做了什么 你这个混♥蛋♥
What the hell did you do with my brother, you piece of shit?
你现在开始担心了
Oh, now you show concern.
真有意思 你可是那么只关心自己的人
That's interesting, given how self-absorbed you are.
我和你的哥哥现在共享一切了
You see, your brother and I share everything now.
包括我们对你的评价
Including our assessment of you.
等我♥干♥掉你
I'll have a chat with him about that
我会和他好好探讨的
after I get rid of you.
太迟了
Too late.
你们已经阻止不了了
There's no stopping it.
阻止什么
Stopping what?
我和叛徒合二为一了
The traitor and I becoming one.
昨晚和你们一起的那个女人
The woman you were with last night,
她在哪里 加布里埃拉在哪里
where is she? Where is Gabriella?
她履行了她的使命
Oh, she served her purpose.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她死了
She's dead.
胡说
Bullshit.
是吗
Is it?
你也看到我饿的时候会干什么
You've seen what I can do when I'm hungry.
你必须要保持心情平静
You must stay calm now.
为了我们俩
For both our sakes.
我以为以戴蒙的面目出现能更有助于你
I thought appearing as Daimon would be more helpful for you,
但你识破了
but you saw through that, didn't you?
你一路走到了现在 加布里埃拉
You've come a long way, Gabriella.
要是我早就知道
Had I'd known that you, of all people,
会是你来孕育我的新肉体
would be the one to carry my new form,
我就不会在一开始见到你时那么刁难你了
I wouldn't have been so hard on you the first time we met.
很抱歉 修女
I apologize, Sister.
不要再挣扎了
Please stop struggling.
我的出生会很困难
My birth will be difficult enough.
我不会生你的
I'm not giving birth to you.
太迟了
It's too late for that.
为什么不给自己做母亲的机会
Why deny yourself the opportunity of Motherhood?
为什么你这样的女人
Why would a woman like you
要把毕生献给
dedicate her life to an institution
一个不让你行使
that would deny her the chance
你最伟大力量的组织
to exercise her greatest power?
创造生命的力量
The power to create life.
这不是生命
This isn't life!
这是恶魔
This is evil.
你根本不知道真正的恶魔是什么
You have no concept of what real evil is.
遇见你之前我确实不知道
I didn't until I met you.
第一次那些人来抓我儿子
The first time the men came for my son,
他在河边钓鱼
he was fishing by the river.
很擅长钓鱼 我的巴萨尔
Very good at catching fish, my Basar.
什么鱼都逃脱不了他的手心
Nothing could escape his grip.
当时有四个人
There were four of them.
拿着长矛
Armed with spears.
我到达的时候
I arrived...
他们刚刺穿他的皮肤
just as they pierced his skin.
那是最可怕的桥段
That was the worst of it,
第一声哭喊
that first cry.
你能听到的最揪心的声音
The worst sound you will ever hear
就是你处于痛苦中的孩子
is your child in pain.
但是他们眼中的疯狂
But the madness in their eyes,
沉浸在我儿子的痛苦中
reveling in my son's agony,
他们从中获得的快♥感♥
the pleasure they took from it,
那是第一次
that was the first time
我见识到了真正的恶魔
I met true evil.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我去了村庄 告诉长老们
I went to the village. Told the elders.
但他们不信
But they didn't believe.
或者声称他们不信
Or claimed that they didn't.
男人的世界就是这么残忍♥
The world of men is cruel that way.
那你儿子呢
What about your son?
巴萨尔
Basar?
他站起来把他们都杀了 全村的人
Oh, he rose up and killed them all. The entire village.
那孩子一向脾气不好
The boy always had a temper.
现在你好好休息 加比
Now rest up, Gabby.
我还要生长
I've got some growing to do.
这又是母亲的圈套
This is Mother all over again,
扰乱我们 引我们又开始漫无边际地追查
distracting us, leading us on another snipe hunt.
我们原地打转 她却能谋划自己的下一阶段
We chase our shadows while she plans round two?
乔琳·斯皮维本应是她的下一个肉体
Jolene Spivey was meant to be her next vessel,
但我们阻止了她
but we put a stop to that.
所以他才抓走加比吗
So, is that why he took Gabby?
作为母亲接下来50年的家
To be Mother's home for the next 50 years?
我们释放了她
We set her free.
剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表