剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表
let's get to work.
我来此的唯一原因是我
the only reason why I'm here is because I...
忘了拿我的手♥机♥充电器
forgot my phone charger.
回家吧
Go home.
理清你的思绪
Get your head right.
我们都需要休息
We could both use the time off.
我思绪很清楚
My head's good.
我不需要你告诉我该做什么
And I don't need you telling me what to do.
-我不是这个意思 -很好
- Okay. That's not what I'm doing. - Okay. Good.
因为我已经听够了
'Cause I've had enough of that.
我还受够了瘆人的头颅
And I've had enough of creepy skulls,
被附身的人 以及 无意冒犯
possessed people, and, no offense,
你的家人
your family.
讲真 我刚花了两个小时骗德里克
Seriously, I've just spent the last two hours lying to Derrick,
让他相信
making him believe the story
你给他说的派我到海外工作的事
that you gave him about sending me overseas.
他没事 他信了
He's fine. He bought it.
他没有
He didn't.
他现在极度怀疑
His suspicion level is at, like, eleven.
部分原因是他碰见了你
Partly because he walked in on you
处理塔特哥哥的尸体
disposing of Tate's brother.
德里克什么都没看到
Derrick didn't see anything.
好吗
Okay?
他一无所知
He's clueless.
他知道有事情不对劲
He knows something was off.
我现在没空管德里克
I don't give two shits about Derrick at the moment.
所以你要帮我收拾好这里还是...
So are you gonna help me put this place back in order or--
暂停
Time out.
我明白在波特兰发生的事是不对的
I understand what went down in Portland was just wrong.
但如果那会吞噬你
But if that's going to eat away at you,
或许你该留在那里 跟你哥哥把话谈开
maybe you should have stayed and hashed it out with your brother.
因为 安娜 我现在可不想
Because, Ana, the Rage Monster
应付狂怒的猛兽
is not someone I want to deal with right now.
所以要么把她关回笼子
So put her back in her cage
要么找个别的方法快活
or find another way to get her rocks off.
好吧
That's fair enough.
你要帮我吗
You're gonna help me?
我们干活吧
Let's get to work.
让我看看日程表
Let me take a look at the calendar,
看能不能安排一次会议
see if I can pull up a meeting.
不是那种工作
Not that kind of work.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
你想摆脱狂怒的猛兽
You want the Rage Monster off your back?
那就喂她食物
Feed her.
我收到消息 黑斯廷斯医生在找你
I got a message Doc Hastings is looking for you.
她很担心 她人真好
She's worried. It's really kinda sweet.
这倒提醒了我 在我手下拿走你手♥机♥后
Reminds me. Your phone was blowing up
就一直响个不停
after my boys got it from you.
你错过了好多短♥信♥ "你到底在哪"
You missed a bunch of texts. "Where the hell are you?"
"圣特蕾莎心理健康中心遇袭"
"St. Teresa's under attack."
赫尔斯特伦家的妈妈逃走了
The Helstrom mother escaped.
你得让我去做我的工作
You need to let me go do my job.
你的工作是控制住那对兄妹
Your job was to keep the siblings under control,
而你失败了
and you failed.
逃出去的那玩意也是赫尔斯特伦的敌人
That thing that broke out is the Helstroms' enemy too--
你为什么总是选错边
Why do you keep picking the wrong side in this?
戴蒙和安娜跟我们是一边的
Daimon and Ana are on the same side we are.
你该衡量他们的行为 而不是他们的出身
Judge them for what they do, not where they came from.
真高尚
How biblical of you.
一直很好奇 当你没有在
Always curious where you spent your time
到处寻找恶魔物品的时候你都在干些什么
when you weren't trotting around the world looking for demon wares.
不得不说
I gotta be honest with you,
我没想到你会留着这地方
I'm surprised you kept this place.
我以为这里留下你太多叛逆青春的回忆
Thought it would hold too many memories of your rebellious youth.
你太过特别 不适合干家族事业
You're too special for the family business.
他们都被杀的时候肯定很难受吧
Must have been awful when they all got killed.
不知道要是你当初留下的话
Wondering if you could have done something,
能不能做点什么
if you'd stayed.
抱歉
Sorry.
戳到痛处了
Sore subject.
哪个是和那个小女孩一起找到的
Which one did you find with the girl?
都不是
None of them.
我埋掉了
I buried it.
这些都是我在拍卖♥♥会上卖♥♥不出去的垃圾
That's just some junk I couldn't sell at auction.
那就来硬的了
The hard way it is then.
打开他的衣服
Open his shirt.
我们不能一直把那些东西陷入昏迷
We can't keep putting those things in comas.
我们需要能杀掉他们的东西
We need something that kills.
他们自己的武器
A weapon of their own kind.
如果这些其中一个是他的
If one of these is his,
你的伤疤会告诉我们
that scar of yours will tell us.
看起来今天会是漫长的一天
I guess this is gonna be a long day.
给我们俩一点时间
Give us a moment.
你能不能帮一点忙
Just a little help here?
这是在干什么
What the hell is this?
我在见一个客户
It's a meeting with a client.
我做了一个行政决策
I made an executive decision.
我们要停止一阵其他的烂摊子
We're laying off the other shit for a while.
-这不是你应该做的决定 -事实上是的
- That's not your decision to make. - It is, actually,
因为看起来现在我是唯一一个理智的人
since I'm the only one who seems to be rational at the moment,
尽管我在72小时之前还在跟一个头骨
even if I was communing with a skull 72 hours ago.
我现在可以自己出去
I could be out there right now
一个人寻找目标
on my own searching for a target.
这样不仅草率而且很鲁莽
Which would be sloppy and reckless.
这就是为什么我来找你 选择正确的方式
Which is why I came to you to do it the right way.
我们的方法 我们就是这么做的
Our way. This is what we do.
你把我们的手段和你寻找你父亲混在一起
You're confusing what we do with your search for your dad,
然后搬起石头砸了自己的脚
which blew up in your face.
我很遗憾
And I'm sorry about that.
但是我们干这件事不是为了填补空虚
But we don't do this to fill some kind of void
或者因为我们以前没有得到自己想要的...
or because we didn't get what we wanted--
省省那些廉价的心理学 你到底来不来
Spare me the cheap psychology. Are you in or not?
我们当初刚开始时
When we started this,
我看到那个老王八蛋在你脚边奄奄一息
when I found you with that old bastard dying at your feet,
我就知道我要罩着你
I knew I was going to cover for you.
我知道他怎么对其他寄养儿童的
I knew how he was with the other foster kids--
-别说了 -那是正义
- Stop - It was justice.
那根本不是为了你的旧伤
It wasn't about scratching an itch.
我不想参与那种事
That, I want no part of.
你随便发小脾气
Throw a shit-fit if you want.
我立场很坚定
I'm unmoved.
等一会德里克要过来一起吃午饭 所以
Oh, and Derrick is coming by for lunch later, so...
尽量管好自己
try to get it together, please.
实在抱歉
Sorry about that.
对不起
-喂 -戴蒙·赫尔斯特伦
- Yeah. - Daimon Helstrom.
我的名字是艾丝特
My name's Esther.
我跟你要找的朋友一起工作
I work with the friend you've been looking for.
监护人不是我的朋友 你们都不是
Caretaker's no friend of mine. None of you are.
这是我来电的目的
Well, that's why I'm calling.
或许我们可以改变我们的关系
Maybe we can change that.
监护人在我们最需要他的时候失踪
Caretaker goes AWOL when we needed him most,
现在血液想要合作了
now the Blood wants to team up.
听起来有点矛盾
Kinda feels like mixed messages.
他当时有紧急的事情要处理
He had a pressing matter to attend to.
我们两个或许能一起合作
You and I might be able to work together.
我见过你们干活的方式 并不是很喜欢
I've seen the way your people work. I'm not a fan.
我明白我们处世态度不一样
I'm aware we have different philosophies.
现在一个强大的恶魔在寻找着下一个宿主
There's a powerful demon out there, hunting for a new host.
听说你跟她很熟悉
Word is you know her pretty well.
看起来你在很多地方都有眼线
So, seems like you have eyes in a lot of places.
剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表