剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表
现在 我们太迟了
Now we're too late.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you sooner.
加布里埃拉
Gabriella.
有多少人
How many are there?
没错
It is.
除非这是生死攸关的事情
and unless it's a matter of life and death...
考虑到所有事情
all things considered,
我觉得我真的需要待在这里
I-I feel like I really need to stay around here,
可以改时间再约吗
Can I raincheck?
有些东西我得让你看看
There's something I need to show you.
听着
Listen, um--
我不敢保证 但至少算开了个头
I don't know about that, but it's a start.
这是 奇迹
That's... a miracle.
至少 暂时是这样
Temporarily, um, at least.
恶魔已经被软禁了
The demon's been placed under house arrest.
我妈妈回来了
my mom is back.
说来话长 但是
It's, uh... it's a long story, but
相信我 我现在知道了
I-I know it now, believe me.
他们身上发生的事远比你知道的更多
There's more going on with them than you know.
他们需要谈谈自己的经历
They need to talk about their experiences.
这些人比我们意识到的更需要帮助
These people need more help than any of us realize.
你和那个孩子聊得怎么样
So, how'd it go with the kid?
失踪人口
约书亚·克洛
奥勒冈州 波特兰
至少头骨对最亲爱的妈妈效果非凡
hey, at least it worked out great for Mommy Dearest.
我最好朋友的脑子成了浆糊 但是
My best friend's brain is mush, but...
它需要我
It needs me.
那个头骨的影响还要一段时间才能消逝
The effects of that skull's going to take some time to wear off.
此时此刻 这就是对他来说最好的安排
This is the best thing for him at the moment.
求你了
Please!
立刻
Now!
把它带给我
Bring it to me.
它需要我
It needs me!
我需要它
I need it.
我从来没想过还能再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
你们都长得那么高了
You've both grown so tall.
或者说 是我记忆中的"你"
Or the... "you" I remember, anyway.
她利用你来对付我
She used you against me.
重要的是你现在回到我们身边了
All that matters is that you're back with us now.
或能持续多久 我
or how long. I--
但我不知道为什么
but I don't know how,
它让卡莎拉虚弱 占据上风
It weakened her, took control,
卡莎拉很害怕它
she's terrified of it.
不管那玩意是什么
whatever this thing is,
不管它是谁
Whoever,
她是这么称呼自己的
That's what she called herself.
没事的 我们可以不现在聊
It's okay, we don't have to do this now.
卡莎拉
Kthara?
妈妈
Mom?
住手
Stop!
就是这样
That's right.
维多利亚 保持清醒
Victoria, stay with me!
她心动过速了
She's going into tachycardia!
靠
Oh shit!
看
Look!
该死 死路
Shit! Dead end.
不要 不要
No! No! No! No!
求你 不要
Please. No!
不 不要 维多利亚 求你
No! No, Victoria, please.
就像你所说 我死了 你就会死
Like you said, I die, you die.
不不 不要 维多利亚 求你别走
No, no, no, no. Victoria, please don't go!
让他们拜托这个负担
Free them of this burden.
但是不代表我现在没法做什么
but that doesn't mean I can't do something now.
我那个时候什么都没做
I didn't do anything back then,
逼我啊 贱♥人♥
Make me, bitch.
你要照我说的做
You do what I tell you!
是你无法控制的东西
Something you can't control.
是别的东西 是让你真正感到害怕的东西
It's something else. Something you are truly frightened of.
外面的不是我的丈夫 对吗
That's not my husband out there, is it?
没有时间说这些了
There's no time for this.
一个真正的母亲 会为了自己的孩子而牺牲
A real mother... sacrifices for her children.
-维多利亚 -不 你在乎的只有自己
- Victoria-- - No. All you care about is yourself.
所以这一切都在崩离
That's why all of this is falling apart.
但是现在 你很虚弱
but now, you're weak.
这么久以来 你一直控制着我脑中的思想
You have controlled what has gone on in my head for so long,
你为什么会需要我的帮助
Why would you need my help?
帮助你
Help you?
就在此刻
In this moment.
我们必须为了我们的孩子坚强起来
We must be strong for our children.
维多利亚 你必须得帮我
Victoria, you have to help me.
我早就该看出他是个什么东西
I should have seen what he was!
那扇门没法一直坚持下去
That door won't last forever.
维多利亚 我们得藏起来
Victoria, we have to hide.
但是我本可以 可以做点什么
But I could have-I could've done something.
你不能改变已经发生的事 她已经被带走了
You can't change what happened! She's gone!
-我不会再让你把她带走了 -这不是真的
- I won't let you take her again! - It isn't real!
不 不要又这样
No, not again.
不 天啊
No! Oh god!
是过去发生的事 你必须得无视它们
It's moments from the past. You have to ignore them.
这只不过是在你的脑海里
It's only in your mind.
这不是真的
It isn't real.
我的儿子
My son.
我们得躲在下面 直到再次安全
We'll hide down here until it's safe again.
克里斯去哪了
Where's Chris?
因为她被送进精神病院是因为我的错
Because it's my fault she was committed!
你为什么就不能对她放手
Why can't you just let her go?
天啊 那甚至不再是我们的母亲了
Christ! It's not even our mother anymore.
没有时间了 我们的妈妈就在上面 濒死
There isn't time for this. Our mom is up there, dying.
不行
No!
他会听我的 所以 你退后
He'll listen to me. So just back off.
别挡道 安娜
Get out of my way, Ana.
而我不会让你伤害颜
And I'm not gonna let you hurt Yen.
我是不会让他伤害妈妈的
I am not gonna let him hurt mom.
我说了 我能搞定
I said I had it.
好了 轮到我了
Okay, my turn.
我是不会回去的
I'm not going back.
还给我吧
just to get it back.
所以 拜托请不要逼我伤害我最好的朋友
So please don't make me hurt my best friend
但是 我真的需要那个头骨
But I really need that skull.
我需要你
I do need you.
你不需要我
You don't.
他需要我
He needs me.
我现在有职责
I have a job now.
不行
I can't.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你觉得怎么样 就像老样子
What do you say, huh? Good old days.
牡蛎
oysters.
吃点鱼子酱
some caviar,
喝几瓶 水晶香槟
Couple bottles of... Cristal,
去城里玩一晚
for a night on the town.
我就能越早将你带出去
and the sooner I can take you out
越早能结束这团乱子
the sooner this shit ends,
所以 你越早将它交出来
So, the sooner you hand it over,
就是你的新朋友
is your new little friend.
而唯一能阻止他的东西
and the only thing that can stop him
他要来了
He's coming,
我爸回来了
My dad is back.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想对你撒谎 发生的一切
Everything that's happened, I didn't want to lie to you.
克里斯 听我说
Chris, listen to me.
退后 我能搞定 退后
剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表