剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表
Where have you been?
去得州了 追踪
Down in Texas, tracking something.
得州
Texas?
难怪拍卖♥♥上你的破玩意都没卖♥♥出去
No wonder none of your shit sold at auction.
下次...试试去巴格达 开罗...
Try... Baghdad next time, Cairo--
真丑
They're hideous.
要风度还是要方便
Form or function.
随便你
Your choice.
这最好不是浪费我的时间
Better not be a waste of my time.
我猜这是闯进来的蠢货
I'm guessing that this is what's left of
留下的东西
the fools who broke in here.
里面有一些衣服和骨头
There's some, uh, clothes in there and some bones.
真恶心 闻起来像是硫黄
Gross. It smells like sulfur.
这不是我带你来的原因
You know, this isn't why I brought you in here.
我们继续向前走
Let's keep going on.
太棒了 还有更厉害的
Joy, there's more.
你觉得这是浪费你的时间吗
Now, does this look like a waste of your time?
不 很可能不是
No. Most definitely not.
我想也是
What I thought.
我一开始没看到刻字
I missed the carvings at first.
他们不是腓尼基语 也绝对不是亚拉姆语
They're not Phoenician, and they're definitely not Aramaic--
也不是加利利亚拉姆语或者阿卡德楔形文字
Or Galilean Aramaic or Akkadian Cuneiform either.
更像是远古恶魔
It's more like ancient demonic.
是啊 这东西只有一个眼睛 猜得真好
Yeah, the thing has one eye. So, good guess.
你什么时候开始戴眼镜的
Since when do you wear glasses?
这里很黑
It's dark in here.
-你该戴希伯镜框 -也许吧
- You need hipper frames. - Maybe.
但是我不戴眼睛也能分辨恶魔守护者[良人]
But I don't need them to recognize a Keeper when I see it.
你是指和一♥夜♥情♥相反的那个意思吗
Do you mean as opposed to a one night stand?
不 我是指
No. I mean
专门守卫非常强大的东西的怪物
the kind of demon that's guarding something very powerful,
一个逃走了的东西
something that's now free.
你不会觉得...是他吧
You don't think it... was him?
你说呢
You tell me.
多年来 他变化过很多形态
He's taken a lot of forms over the ages.
不停地重生
Regenerated himself.
我什么都感觉不到 这太奇怪了
I'm not getting anything off it, which is odd.
你想联♥系♥你的哥哥吗
D'you want to reach out to your brother?
也许他会知道些...
Maybe he would have some--
不
No.
好了 我们得赶紧封上这个地方
All right, we need to seal this place up tight.
别告诉任何人
And don't tell anyone,
特别是你那个盗墓搭档...
especially not that grave-robbing partner of yours...
安娜
Ana!
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear anything I said?
嗯 非常...引人入胜
Yeah. It's-- That was riveting.
真的吗
Yeah, really?
我说了什么
What'd I say?
先说的是
Something along the lines of:
"不管原本被关在这里的是什么 我们必须找到"
"Whatever was imprisoned here, we have to find it,"
接下来还有"你欠我一个人情 安娜"
followed by, "You owe me one, Ana."
没错吧
That sound about right?
差不多
Close enough.
我要这个
I want this.
你认出墙上的符号♥是什么了吗
Did you recognize the symbol on the wall?
不 具体是什么不知道 但那本质很邪恶
No. Not specifically, but it's demonic in nature.
-你怎么知道 -因为我就是知道
- How do you know? - Because I know.
所以那符号♥有什么意义
So what does it mean?
抱歉 这是干什么 我错过什么了
I'm sorry, what is this? Have I missed something?
你不让我进去就是这个下场
This is what happens when you don't let me in.
我会问很多问题 你决不会回答
I ask a lot of questions. Which you never answer.
她没有给你任何
She didn't give you anything
关于病人或斯皮维护士的事吗
about the patients? Or Nurse Spivey?
她说他们要去见一个老朋友
She said they were going to see an "old friend."
不 在你开口之前 我不知道是谁
And no, before you ask, I don't know who.
母亲很享受她的游戏
Mother enjoys her games.
我希望能允许我单独进去
I'd like the opportunity to go in alone,
作为与对象没有私人关系的客观见证者
as an impartial witness with no attachment to the subject.
确认这不是...狗血剧
To verify this isn't just... theater.
"狗血剧"
"Theater?"
维多利亚很危险 我能确认这一点
Victoria is dangerous, that I can verify.
非常危险
Very dangerous.
不像你拖我去塞勒姆看的小孩那样
Not like the kid you dragged my ass down to see in Salem.
你又要以你的大男子主义
Is this where you man-splain
向我灌输我的职责是什么了吗
what my job is supposed to be again?
不 我不在乎你的职责是什么
No, I don't care what your job is,
或者你在霍格沃兹学到了什么咒语
or what kind of hocus pocus you learned at Hogwarts.
-不是这样... -好了 够了
- It doesn't work-- - Okay, that's enough.
大家都冷静一下
Let's all just take it back a few degrees.
没关系
It's fine.
我要给大主教写报告
I have a report to write to the Archbishop.
写报告 上帝啊 我有麻烦了吗
A report? Good heavens, am I in trouble?
你的不敬和挖苦到底只是针对我
Whether your constant sarcasm and disrespect is for me
还是对所有神职人员 我也不知道
or the cloth in general, I have no idea.
不管怎么样 我不在乎
Either way, I don't care for it.
行 我是个混♥蛋♥
Fine. I'm an asshole.
一等一的混♥蛋♥
First class, with honors.
你欠她一个道歉
You owe her an apology.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
你知道那个女人有多努力才能来到这里吗
You know how hard that woman had to study just to get here?
在罗马的宗徒之后堂学习了六年
Six years at the Regina Apostolorum in Rome.
神学 社会学 心理学
Theology, sociology, psychology--
-这些都用不到我们... -重点是
- None of which applies to what we-- - Point being,
她受过训练让她注定会用怀疑的眼光看待驱魔
she is trained to look at exorcism through the eyes of a skeptic.
她完全有资格保护你 我们需要她的帮助
She is more than qualified to shadow you, and we need her help.
我教出来的你不该是这样
I raised you better than this.
是的
You did.
但我就是我
But I am what I am.
维多利亚会很自豪的
And Victoria would be proud of that.
不管我多努力 我就是帮不了她
No matter how hard I try, I just can't help her.
我一个人不行
Not alone.
我说的不是你
And I don't mean you.
你的妹妹吗
Your sister?
这没有意义 我...
It's pointless. I--
安娜最在乎的的人只有安娜自己
The only person that Ana really cares about is Ana.
我们上次聊的时候
And the last time we talked,
她说她再也不会踏上波特兰一步
she said she'd never set foot in Portland again.
那...
So--
也许 那样最好
Maybe... that's for the best.
安娜
好久不见了...能聊聊吗
戴蒙
好久不见了...能聊聊吗
说真的 这道疤到底怎么回事
Seriously, what's up with this scar?
颜色总是留不住 只会...消失
The ink never takes. It just... disappears.
太疯狂了 伙计
It's wild, man.
没关系 继续刺
It's okay. Just keep trying.
圣特蕾莎心理健康中心
加布里埃拉 是我
Gabriella, it's me.
我打电♥话♥来是想说 黑斯廷斯医生让我明白
I'm just calling to say Dr. Hastings... made me aware
昨天我的语气可能冒犯到了你
that my tone may have offended you yesterday.
如果是的话
If so,
不要太往心里去
then don't take it personally.
给我回电
Call me back.
"倘若他一天七次得罪你
"And if he sins against you seven times in a day,
又七次回转说 我懊悔了
and seven times in a day returns to you saying, 'I repent'--"
"你总要饶恕他"
"You shall forgive him."
圣卢克不认识达蒙
St. Luke never met Daimon.
有的人令人更加难以原谅
Some are harder to forgive than others.
你要去哪里
So where are you going?
我联♥系♥了郊区的主教
I've contacted the bishop at the archdiocese.
梵蒂冈担心你在支持一个不是牧师的人
The Vatican is concerned you're endorsing exorcisms
私下进行驱魔
from a man who is not a priest.
剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表