剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表
Back off. I've got it. Back off.
不 你在说什么
No! What are you talking about?
什么 不是
What? No.
你是指 让我回去 当你的跑腿小弟
You mean back to me being your errand boy?
正常
Normal?
我们可以回归正常
We can go back to normal.
无论这玩意在对你做什么 我们可以阻止它
Whatever this thing is doing to you, we can stop it.
离我远点
Stay away!
你已经不知道我是谁了
You have no idea who I am anymore.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
这不是你
This isn't you.
看看你的鞋
Oh, look at your shoes.
我的天啊 看看你自己
Oh my god, look at you.
你在做什么
what are you doing?
克里斯
Chris,
安娜
Ana.
天啊
Oh Jesus.
克里斯
Chris--
你的眼睛里不会发出镭射线 我就真生气了
by the time I find you, I'm gonna be really pissed.
如果等我找到你的时候
If you don't have laser beams coming out of your eyes
我们还要这样多久
How much longer are we gonna do this?
好
Okay.
快来
Come on.
她又不稳定了
She's spiking again.
寻找一只眼的头骨
looking for a one-eyed skull.
如果你们"保护"过我们 我们就不会在这
If you'd been "protecting" us, we wouldn't be down here
我和露易丝
Me and Louise.
是我几十年来一直在保护的家庭
The family I've been protecting for decades!
都想弄死的家庭提供最好的照顾吗
for the family you've been trying to kill for decades.
并给我们这个你们几十年来
and provide the best possible care
你和你的老板会将她从我手中接走
You and the people you work for will take her off my hands
我所能做的就是将她交给你吗
And all I have to do is turn her over to you?
而这场战争我们胜算不大
One we're close to losing.
这也只是赢了战役 输了战争
it'll only be like winning a battle while sacrificing the war.
你成功将那个恶魔驱出你母亲的身体
you manage to pull that demon out her,
如果 奇迹出现
And if by some miracle,
还会让我们更难阻止你的父亲
and make your father that much harder to stop.
这只能将其他人置于险地
It is only gonna put other people at risk
毁掉那个头骨救不了她 戴蒙
Destroying that skull is not gonna save her, Daimon.
至少 直到
At least until--
有其他办法能让你母亲更舒适
There are ways to make your mother more comfortable.
说到这一点 黑斯廷斯医生也是
Or Dr. Hastings, for that matter.
维多利亚没必要这么受折磨 你也是
She doesn't have to suffer like this, and neither do you.
这件事有其他办法
There are other ways.
所以 不如开门见山吧
so if you wanna get to your point?
这里没什么圈子可绕
I don't see any bushes down here to beat around,
那 维多利亚能坚持多久
How long can Victoria, then?
坚持到底
As long as it takes.
你还要继续这么坚持几年
How long you gonna keep doing it?
这几年一直在照顾你妈妈
Dealing with your mother all these years--
但是要说谁该厌倦了 一定是你
But if anybody's tired, it's gotta be you.
什么事都会习惯的
Well, you can get used to almost anything.
你一定做得比我还要多
You've had to do it a lot more than I have.
跟在她身后收拾烂摊子
Cleaning up after her?
你都不会感到厌倦吗
Don't you ever get tired of it?
因为她总是有自己的想法
Course she always does her own damn thing.
结果她转头就这么做
and what's the first thing she does?
我们应该待在一起"
We should stick together,"
"我们不知道会发生什么 可能会有危险
"We don't know what to expect. Could be dangerous.
安娜
Ana?
维多利亚 没事的
Victoria. It's okay.
我们得走了 这里不再安全了
We must move. It's not safe here anymore.
而你得以回到你的孩子身边
and you will get to be with yours.
我就能再一次回到我的孩子身边
I will get to be with my children again,
维多利亚 如果我们能幸存下来 我们就自♥由♥了
If we survive this, Victoria, we will be free.
我们都是囚徒
We are both prisoners.
因为唯一重要的 就是回到我们的孩子身边
Because getting back to our children is the only thing that matters.
我为什么要帮助你
Why the hell would I help you?
我们得再坚持得稍微久一点
We have to hold out just a little bit longer.
但是我需要你帮忙
but I need your help.
我有计划
I have a plan,
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
他想要闯进来 为了击溃你
He's trying to get in. To break you down.
发生什么了
What's happening?
现在 时间快要不够了
And now time is running out.
足够久了
Long enough.
现在已经过去多久了
How long has this been going on?
这也是我的惩罚
This is my punishment, too.
在许多年以前 他将我和你一起关在这
He put me in here, with you, all those years ago.
我不是敌人 维多利亚
I am not the enemy, Victoria.
也就是说 我们都有危险
Which means we're both in danger.
对
Yes.
是他
Out there.
外面的人
It is him.
你的丈夫
Your husband.
那个对我们两个做了这一切的人
From the one who did this to both of us.
谁要伤害你
From what?
你说 保护你
You said protect you.
现在重要的是 我们互相帮助
What's important now is that we help each other.
以前的我是谁 现在已无关紧要
Who I was before makes no difference now.
你真是太好了
How kind of you.
这一次
This time.
你一定会试着保护自己的女儿
you would surely try to protect your own daughter.
如果给你机会
If given the chance,
也许能促成合作
might encourage cooperation.
我认为 以更讨人喜欢的形态出现
I thought appearing in a more pleasing form
所以我的结局相当不美妙
so I met a rather unpleasant end.
其他人都否认我的存在
Others denied me that existence,
最后一次感受到活着的时候
The last time I felt what it is to be alive.
在你面前的这个人 是我的上一个形态
The person you see before you is the last form I took.
至少有段时间 我的名字是这个
At least that was my name for a time.
卡莎拉
Kthara.
一直以来 都是你
It's been you all along.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我和赫尔斯特伦教授不会再让你出事了
Professor Helstrom and I won't let anything happen to you again.
一切都会好起来的 布赖斯
It's going to be all right, Bryce.
你意识到 有的时候 是不存在正确答案的
You realize that sometimes there are no good answers.
都只让事情变得更糟
it only makes it worse.
甚至在你想要帮忙的时候
Even when you try to help,
然后 你突然发现世界不再是你想的那样
and then, suddenly it just isn't what you thought anymore.
相信着世♥界♥通♥过特定方式运转
believing the world is a certain way,
你过着自己的生活
You live your life
你以为自己知道什么是真实
You think you know what's real.
我绝不怀疑这一点
I have no doubt about that.
-这是 -折磨
- It was-- - Torture.
这不是真的
It wasn't real.
就像是 它清楚的知道我的痛处
It's like it knew exactly how to hurt me.
它就会重头开始
it would just start all over.
而如果我想改变发生的事情
And if I tried to change what happened,
逼我感受到的 一次又一次
Made me feel. Again and again.
这就是它逼我看到的
That's what it made me see.
在你屈服于自己黑暗的那一面的时候
When you gave into the darkest parts of yourself.
而是你人生最糟糕的时候
but when you were at your worst.
我指的也不是 你狗狗死了的那种糟糕
And I'm not talking about the day your dog dies,
我就是这种感觉
That's what it was like.
周而复始
again and again.
你试想醒过来 不断回忆自己最糟糕的记忆
Imagine waking up and reliving your worst moment
我只是想弄明白
I just want to understand.
我不是故意
I didn't mean to--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-或者 他有没有 -我不知道
剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表