剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表
with the help of a nurse.
一名警卫被杀了
A guard was killed.
你确定这是...
re you sure it was--
我确定
I'm sure.
我不能去找她对峙 她只听你的话
I can't go toe-to-toe with her, Daimon. She only responds to you.
被杀的警卫...
The guard who was killed--
史蒂文
Steven.
他刚结束自己的蜜月
He'd just come back from his honeymoon.
告诉他的家人 一名匿名的捐助者
Please tell his family the funeral costs will be covered
会承包葬礼的费用
by an anonymous donor.
你知道我♥干♥了多少损伤控制的活吗
Do you have any idea how much damage control I've been doing?
我给你发了五条信息
Five times I've texted you.
我五条都没有回
And five times I didn't answer.
你看一眼就滑掉了 对吗
You swiped right again, didn't you?
这样能减轻我的压力
It helps with the stress.
至少你这次知道他的名字吗
Did you at least get her name this time?
布里
Brie--
比安卡 反正是B开头的
Bianca. Uhh... it's something with a "B."
我们昨晚做得怎么样
How did we do last night?
"做得怎么样" 你一开口就问这个吗
"How did we do?" That's what you're leading with?
不如"谢谢你 克里斯 我的救世主 克里斯"
How about, "Thank you, Chris! You're my savior, Chris!"
"救世主"有点过于夸大了
"Savior" is a bit much.
CNN 新闻网 推特 任何地方都没有提到
Not a single mention of you or the auction on CNN,
你和这场拍卖♥♥
Buzzfeed, Twitter, anywhere--
我承认你干得很不错
I'll admit you're good.
而你很鲁莽
And you're reckless.
你不能和以前一样把人从楼上扔下去
You can't just drop people off rooftops like the old days.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
他摔下去了 人生无常
He fell. Shit happens.
是啊 是谁拿着他的绿色小环保袋
Yeah, and who's there to clean up that shit
清理那堆现场呢
with his little eco-friendly green bag?
你穿绿色的确好看
You do look good in green.
猎人绿 不是螳螂绿
Hunter green, not mantis green.
该死 我错过了一个监护人的电♥话♥
Oh shit. I missed a call from 'Taker.
嗯 他还来这里找过你了
Yeah. He tried you here, too.
你有没有和他说支票在邮箱里吗
Did you tell him his check's in the mail?
他不是来问拍卖♥♥的事
It wasn't about the auction.
顺便 昨晚他的垃圾都没卖♥♥出去
None of his junk sold last night, anyway.
说实话 我觉得他已经过了黄金时期
Honestly, I think he's past his prime
该去卡博退休了
and should retire in Cabo.
但他现在还在扮印第安纳·琼斯和神庙逃...
Instead, he's playing Indiana Jones and the Temple of Ho-Hum--
我没问你的看法 他想要什么
I didn't ask for the commentary. Uh, what did he want?
他说什么科尔马的地下墓穴
He said something about a crypt down in Colma.
死亡之城
City of the Dead. Huh.
我们是不是要一起把拍卖♥♥会的手续办完
So, are we going to close out the books on the auction,
还是说我得和以前一样
or am I going to do it myself,
一个人搞定
as always?
不 真的 没事
No really, it's fine.
我可以的
I can do it.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you could join us.
-这是失踪的护士 -基思·斯皮维
- The missing nurse? - Keith Spivey.
他在我们这里工作三年了
He's been with us for three years.
警♥察♥现在正在找他
Police are looking for him now.
请快进
Fast forward, please.
两分钟后 他离开了房♥间
After two minutes, he left the room
关闭了大楼其他区域的录像
and disabled the feeds to the rest of the wing.
可能去袭击警卫
Presumably attacking the guard
并帮助两名病人逃走了
and breaking out the two patients.
然后他们一起开着一辆医院的车离开了
Then they all left together in a hospital van.
病房♥的监控录像呢
What about the video from that patient's room?
看到了什么
What does it show?
那间病房♥里没有摄像头
There are no cameras in that particular room.
等等 那...
Wait, is that--
是的
Yes, it is.
你要去见她
You're going to see her.
不 其实 我要去健身课了
No. Actually, I'm going to a CrossFit class.
我要陪你去
I'd like to accompany you.
如果你确定的话 那里很挤
If you're sure. It's very intense,
很多蹲举哑铃之类的...
lots of squats, kettle bells--
如果她如你所说 那梵蒂冈那边必须知情
If she is what you claim, the Vatican needs to know.
这不是梵蒂冈或你抢功劳的机会
This isn't a show for the Vatican's benefit... or yours.
只有我一个人能进去
No one goes in there but me.
妈妈
Mom?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
墙上的那个符号♥是什么
What's that symbol on the wall?
它对那个护士做了什么
What did it say to the nurse?
好了 我知道你在
Come on. I know you're in there.
我...九岁
I'm... nine years old.
我在后面的桑树上玩耍
And I'm playing in the mulberry tree out back.
像泰山一样荡秋千
Swinging like Tarzan,
脚悬在空中
feet in the air.
我穿着你给我买♥♥的新高领 还记得吗
I was wearing those new high-tops you bought me. Remember?
但是突然 树枝断了
But then the branch cracks,
我从十英尺的高空摔下来 背落地
and I fall ten feet, land flat on my back.
我被摔晕了 喘不上气
Wind knocked out of me. I can't breathe.
我吓坏了
I'm scared out of my mind.
但是你突然出现了 你来救我
But then there you are, all of a sudden, to the rescue.
你抓住我的腿 把我的膝盖按在胸口
And you grab my legs, and you push my knees to my chest,
你告诉我...用力推
and you tell me to just... just push through.
呼吸 用力推 用力
And breathe. Just pu-- Just push through
就能重新呼吸了
and the air will come back.
他来了
There he is.
妈妈
Mom?
我的小儿子
My sweet little boy...
他就不该出生在这世上
who never should have been born.
我要求和我母亲说话
I demand to speak with my mother. Now.
我就是母亲
I am Mother.
你的记忆被情感玷污了
Your memory is tainted by sentiment.
她只是想让你赶紧站起来自力更生
She simply wanted you to get up, grow a spine
这样你就不用在她悲惨的后半生里
so you wouldn't be an albatross around her neck
只会做一个缠着她的寄生虫了
the rest of her miserable life.
你自己也只不过是一个寄生虫
Said one albatross to the other.
这不是比赛 孩子
It's no contest, boy.
维多利亚怀胎三个月时
When she was three months pregnant,
她为了流掉你
Victoria started pouring bottle after bottle
开始往嘴里一瓶又一瓶地
of cheap shit Chianti down her throat,
灌廉价的基安蒂
just trying to get rid of you.
她早就知道你是什么东西 会变成什么样子
She knew what you were, what you'd become.
你对那个护士说了什么
What did you say to that nurse?
这符号♥是什么 有什么意义
What is this symbol? What does it mean?
看来你没有毕加索的天分
Not quite a Picasso, is it?
-昨晚有一个人被杀了 -人会杀戮
- A man was murdered last night. - People kill.
他们从时之初就会杀戮
They have since the dawn of time.
他们要保持平衡
They need to to maintain the balance.
你应该最明白不过了
You, more than anyone, should know that.
你对那个护士和那两个病人说了什么
What did you say to the nurse and those two patients?
你让他们去哪里了
Where did you send them.
去见一个老朋友
To see an old friend.
去收拾你的牙刷 孩子
Go fetch your toothbrush, boy.
这里的事结束了
We're done here.
希望你带来了换洗的衣服
Hope you brought a change of clothes.
17座墓地 两百万个坟墓
Seventeen cemeteries, two million graves,
你偏要挑一个有隐藏洞穴的
and you had to pick the one with a hidden cave.
我昨晚才知道它的存在
I didn't know it existed until last night.
怎么可能呢
How's that possible?
我还以为你是死亡和骇人之王呢
I thought you were the king of all that's dead and creepy.
你刚刚是在夸奖我吗
Did you just pay me a compliment?
不是有意的
Not intentionally.
很好
Good.
我以为我中风了呢
I thought I was having a stroke.
你都去哪里了
剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表