剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表
安娜 接电♥话♥ 你不能再无视我了
Ana, pick up your phone. You no longer get to not talk to me.
血液刚袭击了我们 他们可能也会去找你
The Blood just attacked. They may come after you, too.
不管你在哪里 我需要你时刻做好战斗准备
Wherever you are, I need you to fight every instinct you have,
这次一定要小心
and please just be careful for once.
收到就联♥系♥我
Let me know you got this.
戴蒙 停下
Daimon, stop.
你得去医院 或者报♥警♥
You need to go to the hospital. Or call the police.
做什么
And do what?
去自首谋杀未遂吗
Turn myself in for attempted murder?
-我要看看伤口 -没时间了
- I need to see that wound. - We don't have time for this.
戴蒙 停下
Daimon, please stop.
已经在恢复了
It's already healing.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
那是正当防卫 行为反射
It was self-defense, a-a reflex.
狗撕开对方的喉咙才叫行为反射
When a dog rips out another's throat, that's a reflex.
你只会让它停下
You still put it down.
他们开枪打你
They shot you.
他们用那个东西...袭击你
They attacked you with that... thing.
你放在口袋里了 对吗
It's in your pocket, isn't it?
这就是它造成的伤口
That's what did this.
这本来是你父亲的
It was your father's.
这是我唯一无法愈合的伤
It's the only thing I've never healed from.
唯一能让我留下疤痕的东西
The only thing that ever left a scar.
血液能用这个杀死你吗
Could the Blood have killed you with that?
戴蒙
Daimon?
这把刀里面冒出来的能量太...
The energy coming off it is so...
古老 暴♥力♥
old, violent.
感觉就像是他
Feels like him.
如果我能感觉到 我无法想象安娜...
If I can feel it, I can't imagine what Ana--
看着我
Look at me.
我们要赶紧处理掉这个东西
We need to get rid of this.
不仅是这个
Not just this one,
还有另一把
the other one, too.
你说什么
Say that again.
地狱风暴
第一季 第八集
加里波第二号♥
你两手空空地来
You come empty-handed?
我没办法...
I-I couldn't--
我不想听借口
I don't want excuses.
再说了
Besides,
马上就有人来帮忙了
we'll have help soon.
谁要来
Who's coming?
一个一直很忠诚的人
One who has always been loyal.
一个比你更有能力的人
Who has the finesse you lack.
那个东西呢
And that thing?
说话小心点 短命鬼
Watch your tone, short-timer.
尊重我的儿子做出的牺牲
Respect the sacrifices my son has made.
他所受的痛苦
The suffering he's endured.
你一定要记住
It's important to remember that.
不管我们变成什么形态
No matter what forms we take,
我们去了哪里
where we move on to,
都要尊重苦难
respect the suffering.
休息吧 巴萨尔
Rest, Basar.
我们很快就会再见面的
We'll meet again, soon.
找到他们俩
Find them both.
处理掉我的孩子
And take care of my boy.
不
No!
加比 你在干什么 你把我吓了一跳
Gabby! What are you doing? You scared the hell out of me.
我给你留了点东西
I left you something.
戴蒙想要你藏起来 我们时间不够了
Daimon wanted you to hide it. We didn't have enough time.
慢点说 发生了什么
Slow down. What happened?
血液昨晚袭击了我们
The Blood attacked us last night.
我们找到了一件武器
They had this weapon--
血液
The Blood?
我们没事 我们逃脱了 但是
We're all right, we got away, but--
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
主教提醒了她
The Archbishop warned her.
他和她说他无法"保证我的安全"
He told her he couldn't "guarantee my safety."
她只是想找监护人 这不是她的错
She was just looking for Caretaker. It's not her fault.
我知道 但是 是我一直在向
I know, but... I'm the one who's been reporting
特拉齐大主教汇报
to Archbishop Terrazi all this time.
你家族的事 还有你的事
About your family. About you.
我是把这些信息都交给血液了吗
Was I just handing all that information to the Blood?
-他对我发过誓 -你相信他吗
- He swore to me. - And you believed him?
为什么会不信 他是有信仰的人
Why wouldn't I? He's a man of faith.
他依然只是一个人
He's still just a man.
你在相信任何东西之前都应该先多加了解
You should know better than to put your faith in any of those.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
现在看起来这也不是什么太好的选择
Well, the evidence doesn't suggest that's a great bet either.
安娜 你没事吧
Ana? Are you okay?
没事 抱歉让你失望了 哥哥
Yeah. Sorry to disappoint, big brother,
但是我还没有被任何古老的教派袭击
but I haven't been attacked by a single ancient mystical sect.
说实话 我感觉有些受伤
My feelings are a little hurt, to be honest.
我还担心我们之前大吵一架后
I was worried that you weren't going to call me back
你不会给我回电了
after how we left things.
我突然经历了"大彻大悟"
Yeah, well, I had a "Come to Jesus" moment
我不想细聊
which I really don't want to talk about,
但我这十几二十年来可能的确
but it seems that I may have let anger get the better of me
被愤怒冲昏了头脑
for the past decade or two.
我不该苛责你的 我...
I was wrong to judge you, I--
-是我太生气了 我... -让我说完
- I was just pissed off. I-- - Okay, let me finish?
我现在占领了道德高地在道歉呢
I'm trying to seize the high road here and apologize.
你确定吗 因为我正准备
Are you sure? Because I was about
告诉你我觉得你说得没错
to tell you that I think you were right.
那也许我们应该当面聊
Maybe we should do this in person, then.
我在特蕾莎医院
I'm at St. Teresa's.
你在哪里呢
Where the hell are you?
我正在回家的路上
I'm on my way home.
好吧 那就赶紧调头回来
Okay, turn around and come back.
安娜 我在回我们的家
Ana, I'm going home home.
你为什么要回到那个地方
Why would you ever go back there?
爸爸的刀
Dad's knife.
我和加布里埃拉要去拿另一把
Gabriella and I are going back to get the other piece.
这是所有的烂主意中
That is the most terrible idea
最烂的主意
of all the terrible ideas.
那东西很邪恶
That thing is evil.
所以我才藏在了一个没有人会找到的地方
That's why I hid it somewhere that no one would ever find it,
一个我们永远不会回去的地方
someplace that we'd never go back to.
但我越想越觉得...
But the more I think about it, the more--
我觉得我们应该用这个来结束这一切
I think we could use it to finish this.
戴蒙 我们不需要那个也能干掉血液
Daimon, we don't need it to take on the Blood.
不仅仅是他们
Not just them.
母亲
Mother.
你知道那东西有多大的能量
The energy coming off that thing, you know what it could do.
嗯 那能杀死维多利亚
Yeah. It'll kill Victoria.
把妈妈带回来的希望已经完全消失了
Any hope of getting Mom back is gone now.
我们要在有人受伤之前结束这一切
We have to end this before someone else gets hurt.
安娜 向我保证 你会等我
Ana, please just promise me that you're gonna wait for me.
我们可以...一起去追她
We can... hunt her down together.
你说你要去找"另一把"
You said you're going back for "the other piece."
为什么
Why?
你回来了
You're back.
我想看看
I want to see it.
-安娜 -我想看看
- Ana... - I want to see it!
你不该靠近这个东西 它有毒
You shouldn't be around that thing. It's toxic.
安娜 这是迷信
Ana, that is superstitious--
你是一名艺术家 阿玛德
You're an artist, Ahmad.
艾丝特
Esther.
艾丝特 求你了
Esther, please.
拜托 放我出去
Come on. Let me out.
不行 费恩
剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表