剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表
如果我未经登记进行未授权的登录 就完蛋了
And it's my ass if I don't report an unauthorized log-in.
不是我登的
Well, it's not me.
警局如果开始问我问题
When the Department starts asking me questions,
我会一五一十的告诉他们
I'm gonna have to give them answers
哪些案卷被看过 为什么被看过
about which files were accessed and why.
就像爱德华·塔特的案卷
Like Edward Tate's.
你们拍卖♥♥会那天晚上跳楼的那个人
The jumper that died the night of your big auction?
我不是个傻子 克里斯
I'm not an idiot, Chris.
我会查出这里到底在干什么
I'll find out what's really going on here,
无论如何
one way or another.
在医院没见到你
Missed you at the hospital.
所以想着亲自过来找你
Thought I'd catch up in person.
你正好赶上我不是特别想说话的时候
You're not really getting me in a very chatty mood.
有一说一 你从来也没想说话过
For the record, that's not a thing that's ever happened.
也对
Yup.
黑斯廷斯好像有什么事很烦恼
Hastings seemed upset about something.
她有监护人的消息了吗
Did she get word from Caretaker?
他应该没事
He's okay, apparently.
我不知道
I don't know--
我不知道她有什么烦恼的
I don't know what was upsetting her.
我就不应该让恶魔在那个宿主身体里那么久
I should never have left the demon in that host for so long.
你也不知道他会那么干
You had no idea he'd do that.
你是想要救他的
You meant to save him.
我们的意图肯定是有意义的
Our intentions have to mean something.
不也没帮到那个已经死了的人 不是吗
Doesn't do the dead man much good, does it?
我曾经有一次病得很重
I got very sick once.
我记得是九岁
I think I was nine.
痉挛 高烧 出现幻觉
Convulsions, high fever, hallucinations.
我的父母害怕了
My parents were scared.
他们成长环境非常迷信 我妈妈生在墨西哥
They grew up very religious, my mother in Mexico,
我爸爸出生在西西里岛
and my father was from Sicily.
家族两边都有神职人员 所以
Clergy on both sides of the family, so...
当我开始癫痫的时候 他们认为
when I started having seizures, they thought...
我被附身了
I was possessed.
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
在意大利 教堂每年都有成百上千
In Italy, the Church gets hundreds of thousands of requests
做驱魔仪式的请求
for exorcisms every year.
所以在我父母的圈子里
So in my parents' circle,
他们这么想很正常
it was totally normal for them to think that.
对他们来说 我的症状就像是恶魔控制了我
To them, my symptoms looked like a demon had taken over me.
但当他们终于找来了一个驱魔者后
But when they finally got an exorcist to come to the house,
真♥相♥浮出了水面
the truth came out.
他跟我父母说我有癫痫
He told my parents I was epileptic,
然后帮助我得到了我需要的照顾和药物
then helped get me the care I needed and the right medication.
那如今 你还好吗
And today, are you okay?
我已经很多年没发作过了
I've been seizure-free for years.
你肯定很气你父母吧
You must've been pretty pissed at your parents.
就一段时间
For a while.
但现在的我
But... who I am now,
知道我所知道的
knowing what I know,
我明白他们当时面对的选择很困难
I see they were faced with a hard choice,
他们的行为是出于恐惧
and they acted out of fear.
信仰
And faith.
以及爱
And love.
所以 我原谅了他们
So, I forgave them.
我说这么多就是想说
That's a long way of me saying
你也该这样
you should do the same.
原谅你自己
Forgive yourself.
我指责安娜无情
I accused Ana of being heartless,
轻易放弃妈妈
giving up on Mom too easily.
但 事实是
But... the fact is
当时需要做一个艰难决定
there was a hard choice to be made
而她有勇气去做
and she had the guts to make it.
不
No.
安娜离开了
Ana walked away.
她就该离开 我当时很混球
Rightly so. I was a dick.
也许你也该离开 为了你自己
Maybe you should walk away, too. For your own good.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我们应该想办法怎么找到维多利亚
We should figure out, um, how to find Victoria.
我觉得这事就靠我们俩做不到
I don't think it's something that we can do, just the two of us.
我们或许得去寻求我们都不想要的帮助
We might have to get some help that neither of us wants.
如果你感觉不自在的话 我可以去联♥系♥安娜
I can reach out to Ana if you're uncomfortable.
我说的不是安娜
I'm not talking about Ana.
戴蒙来电
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
克里斯不知道
Chris didn't know.
是我 我
It was me. I, uh--
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
你还没上报 对吗
You didn't report it yet, did you?
什么 不 还没有
What? No, not yet.
我想
I-I wanted to--
我想筛查一些新客户 毕竟之前
I wanted to screen some new clients after we had one
出了一个罪犯
that turned out to be a criminal.
你是说塔特
You mean Tate.
他本来是潜在客户
He was a potential client.
我被吓到了 我想要确保安全
It freaked me out. I wanted to feel safe.
我太过分了
I went too far.
听着
Listen,
克里斯对我来说也意味着一切
Chris means everything to me, too,
所以 我们能一笑泯恩仇吗
so... can we just hug it out?
我发誓 不会有下次了
I swear... it won't happen again.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我就是有点晕 我没事
I just felt a little woozy there. I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
我得走了
I need to go.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 好了
There, there.
他们失败不是你的错
It's not your fault they failed.
我被困在这个身体里
That I am trapped in this body.
保存你的能量 孩子
Save your energy, son.
怎么了
What is it?
孩子的童言
From the mouths of babes,
和跌跌撞撞
or the stump of one.
怎么可能
How could that be?
他什么意思
What does he mean?
还有一个
There is another.
安娜
Ana.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我差点就做了
I almost did it,
就像他一直希望我的那样
like he always wanted me to.
不管是什么
Whatever it was,
差点就代表你没有做
almost means you didn't.
因为你不是他
Because you're not him.
我家人
My family,
他们需要我
they need me.
你说得对
You're right.
我们确实需要
We do.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
不
No.
但他们有庞大的网络体系
But they have an extensive network,
监护人会来协商和谈
and Caretaker will be here to broker the peace.
他善于协商事情
He's good at brokering things.
如果你这么说的话
If you say so.
有没有可能你会愿意留在这儿
Is there any chance that you'd just... stay here?
就知道不可能
No, I didn't think so.
那是他的车吗
Is that his van?
不知道 但我没看到他
I don't know. But I don't see him.
感觉不妙
I don't like it.
血液不会攻击无辜人士
The Blood don't attack innocent people.
他们也不会蠢到让我陷入昏迷
And they aren't stupid enough to try and put me in a coma.
或许有这么蠢 监护人呢
剧集 | 地狱风暴(2020) | 导航列表