剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
He does a brutal impersonation
他丑♥化♥模仿了
of you eating an apple.
你吃苹果的样子
We can get through this together.
我们可以合作
Right now you are the single most valuable piece
现在你就是整个科学界仅有的
of technology in existence.
最宝贵的科技产物
You feel me?
懂吗
Cha-ching.
钱啊
Yo... you are really gonna regret
拜伦... 你会后悔的
the day that you underestimated me, pal.
总有一天你会后悔低估了我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, we both know he's watching.
我们都知道他在看着呢
I think it'd be a little weird
我觉得假装他看不到我们
to, you know, pretend that he's not.
会很奇怪
And I-I have a plan, but it's not like I can just say it.
我有个计划 可我说出来他不就听到了吗
Shit. I'm your best shot here.
草 我是你最好的选择
In fact, I'm your only shot. Right, what are you gonna do?
事实上也是唯一的选择 不然还能怎样
You gonna go to the fuckin' cops?
去找那些警♥察♥报案
You gonna go to the media?
去向媒体曝光
You think you can trust those guys?
你觉得你能相信他们吗
They... they... He owns them!
他们... 他们都听拜伦的
They're in his pocket.
拜伦掌控着他们
For fuck's sake, this guy is untouchable.
我的天 根本没人管得了他
But me, I got a plan.
不过我有一个计划
No. No, no, no, no, no. Look, I got... No.
别... 别靠近 我有... 别开枪
It's okay. I got this, all right?
没关系 我有这个
What is that? This is a cloaking device.
这是什么 这是隐身装置
Looks like a shoe bag. It's not a shoe bag!
看起来像个鞋套 才不是
Well, it looks like a shoe bag!
这不是鞋套是啥
It's not a fuckin' shoe bag! It's a cloaking device.
这不是鞋套 是隐身装置
Look, I slip this over your head,
只要把这个套在你脑袋上
and it blocks the signal.
信♥号♥♥就屏蔽了
All right? And then...
行吧 然后...
I take you away,
我带你离开
and I get you to safety.
去一个安全的地方
That car only has one seat.
那辆车只有一个座位
Yeah, but it's got a trunk.
确实 不过我还有辆箱
Your plan is to put a bag over my head
所以你的计划就是给我套上鞋套
and throw me in a trunk?
然后把我丢进车厢吗
Well, escaping is not glamorous.
想要逃跑就顾不上体面
You should know that by now. So let's go.
毕竟你已经亲身体会过了 出发吧
Ow, fuck!
操
Oh, I need those! Hey!
别 我还要用的
Aah! Okay.
这应该 管用
♪ I'm a modern man ♪
♪ 我已改头换面 ♪
♪ And I don't come on ♪
♪ 我将不再登台 ♪
♪ Anymore... ♪
♪ 再也不会... ♪
Aah! Ah, shit, it hurts!
疼死我了
♪ What I won't do if... ♪
♪ 我不会这么做... ♪
Okay.
算了
Stop shooting me!
别再开抢了
Stop freaking me out!
别再来骚扰我了
Hazel!
海兹尔
Hazel! Stop, Dad.
海兹尔 爸 别照了
Jesus, I thought that was you screaming back there.
天啊 我以为刚才尖叫的是你
Did you hear that? Yes.
你听到了吗 听到了
I think some poor woman is in distress back there.
我以为哪个可怜的女人正饱受折磨
Just go. You got to drive.
快走 快开车
I think... Just go, Dad! Go!
我还以为... 爸 快走
Okay, all right!
好
♪ I get mine ♪
♪ 我会得到属于我的 ♪
Dad? Jesus, I thought...
爸 天呐 我以为...
I know she loves me.
我知道她是爱我的
Dad, go!
爸 快点
Surprise!
惊喜
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I know you're not gonna eat the cake,
我知道你不吃蛋糕
but I wanted it to look festive.
但这看起来喜庆一点
Is this not okay?
你不喜欢吗
No, it's just no one's ever
不 我很喜欢
thrown me a birthday party before.
只是从来没有人为我举办过生日派对
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you ever hit a piñata before?
你戳过皮纳塔吗[生日彩色礼品包]
Come on.
来吧
Okay. Here we go.
我们试试
Oh! Closer. Oh! Okay.
快碰到了 好吧
Almost. Okay.
差一点 很好
Okay.
很好
Yes! You got it!
好极了 你打中了
Yes!
棒极了
Okay, my turn. My turn. Okay.
到我了 来
Okay. That was fun.
很好玩
That was so much fun.
真的很有意思
Good. You can't see, right?
好了 你看不见吧
Nope. Okay.
看不见 很好
Are you sure the Vosses are there?
你确定沃斯一家在那里吗
Yep.
没错
So this chip.
这个芯片
It can read your mind?
可以读取你的想法吗
Just the four senses and rudimentary emotional data.
只有四感和基本的情绪数据
Five senses.
有五感
Byron doesn't believe in smell.
拜伦不在乎气味
Hmm, okay.
好吧
I always thought the whole thing was nuts.
我一直觉得整件事很疯狂
I mean, the phone I can understand.
手♥机♥还算可以理解
You let people walk around and put it in their pocket
人们走到哪都随身携带
and pretend like they matter,
假装手♥机♥对他们来说很重要
but as a business concept,
但从商业理念上来讲
now, who's gonna choose to put a chip in their head?
谁会想在脑子里植入芯片呢
I didn't choose.
我没得选
No, right, I know, but, uh...
是的 没错 但是...
the average consumer.
我指的是普通消费者
Putting the chip in the brain of every man,
在美国的每个男人 女人和小孩
woman, and child in America?
的大脑里植入芯片吗
That's not love.
那可不是爱
What?
怎么了
To protect the plan.
这是为了保护计划
'Cause he's listening to you.
因为他在监听你
Yes. Okay.
没错 好吧
You're a human bug now.
你现在是一个人型窃听器了
Yes.
没错
This chip doesn't have a GPS?
这个芯片没有定位系统吗
I would think that that'd be the first thing they put in it.
应该是芯片的基础功能吧
Fuck!
该死
♪ Leaving gets you nowhere ♪
♪ 你无处可逃 ♪
♪ Except gone ♪
♪ 除非死亡 ♪
What?
怎么了
My reputation has shifted...
我的名声不太好...
Since Diane and I...
自从戴安和我...
You're the town pervert now.
镇上的人认为你是变♥态♥
Well, fuck them.
去他们的
They're closeminded. Yeah.
是他们思想封闭 是啊
It took you getting a sex doll to figure that out?
你有了性偶才发现这一点吗
Synthetic partner.
是人造伴侣
All right, let's go.
走吧 咱们出发
We won't be long.
我们很快回来
Hang on! Hang on!
坚持住 坚持住
I hate Third Saturday Ride Night.
我讨厌第三周六骑乘之夜
♪ How How long has it been ♪
♪ 时间流逝了多少 ♪
♪ Since you said goodbye to him? ♪
♪ 从你与他告别之后 ♪
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表