剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
最接近现实世界吗
Maximize real world variables?
最真实的就行了
Just make it feel real!
我们要不要去游泳
Should we go for a swim?
好啊 还挺...
Yeah, that would be....
你还好吧 -我没事...
Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm...
兄弟 帮传个球
Dude. Little help?
好 我等会儿加入
Yeah, I'll play that.
我等会儿再来玩这个
I'll play that sport later.
跟他们一起
With them.
看 有只可爱的小狗
Look, a cute little dog!
好可爱
Yeah, so cute. Okay.
两位 不好意思
Sorry, guys.
这个小混♥蛋♥很喜欢野餐篮
This little fucker loves himself a picnic basket.
可我...
Yeah, but I...
他... 在吃东西
he's... he's... eating the food.
他在舔食物
He's licking the food.
我的天呐
My God!
不 不用 回去
No! No! Go back!
对不起 先生 -别暂停
So sorry, sir! - Don't stop!
来吧 继续
Let's go! Here we go!
这应该够你
This should cover a room for you here
在这住几周了
for a few weeks.
挺好 接下来我们做什么
Sure, but, what's our next move?
没什么可做的
There isn't one.
如果这一切算是给了我指引
If all this has shown me something,
那就是我需要闯出一条
It's that I need to forge my own path...
没有伊格纳西奥和拜伦
one that doesn't include Ignacio,
的路
or Byron.
我不再帮男人了
I'm done helping men.
阿门 姊妹
Amen, sister.
等等 你不会认为我跟他们一伙的吧
Wait, you're not lumping me in with them, are you?
我要回枢纽
I've gotta get back to the Hub.
我得在那儿
I need to be there
确保塞尔达成功运输出去
to make sure that Zelda's transfer is complete.
一旦她送走了后
And when she's out,
我就向拜伦递辞呈
I'm giving Byron my resignation.
之后怎么样 就不得而知了
After that, I'm not sure.
可我们俩 是一伙儿的
But you and me, we're... we're a team.
再见了 亨利伯恩
Goodbye, Herringbone.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
小斐 拜托了 你不能
Fiff, please, you can't just
留我在这里孤立无援
leave me out here with nothing.
我... 也别无选择了
I... I got no other options.
下车 -不要
Get out of the van. - No.
给我下车
Get out of the van.
不 你不能强迫我
No. You can't make me.
抱歉了
Sorry.
爸 我回来了
Dad, I'm home.
我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
爸
Dad?
你... 就这么睡了
You're... you're... you're just asleep?
怎么了 什么鬼
What? Jesus.
搞我呢
Are you kidding me?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
现在才凌晨一点
It's... it's 1:00 a.m.
我中午跟你分开往家走
Yeah, I left you to walk home at noon.
你都不好奇我去哪儿了
Did you wonder where I was?
有 好奇过
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wondered.
这就像我小时候一样
This is just like when I was a kid.
你根本就不关心我
You have never given a fuck about me.
这大半夜的
It's the middle of the night?
我们能明天早上再吵这事儿吗
Can we argue about this in the morning?
何必呢 明早聊有啥区别
Why? What would be the point of that?
你从未变过
You're never gonna change.
你根本不把我当回事儿
I have always been an afterthought to you.
你十年都没回来
You were gone for ten years.
如果你晚回来一会儿 我没进入一级戒备状态
Excuse me if... if you being late
那真是抱歉了
doesn't feel like DEFCON level one.
妈一过世...
You... you were done being a parent to me
你就不担家长的责任了
the second that Mom died.
你一直以来要么直接晕倒在沙发上
I mean, you just have been passed out on a couch
要么醉倒在酒吧里
or drunk at a bar my whole life.
你就没管过我
You completely checked out.
我又没叫你回来
I didn't ask you to come back?
你莫名其妙地出现在我家门口
You showed up at my door from the middle of nowhere,
我的生活难道就突然要围着你转了吗
and suddenly, my life is supposed to revolve around you?
我这过得挺好的
I had a good thing going here.
跟你这破娃娃吗
What, with your fuckin' doll?
你知道你对这个娃娃
Do you know that you treat that doll
都一直比对我好吗
better than you have ever treated me?
你给她买♥♥新衣服
I mean, you buy her new clothes,
叠洗好的衣服
and you fold her laundry,
再整齐放好
and you put it away all nice.
你为她东西 做饭
And you buy her groceries, and you cook her meals,
问她每天感觉如何
and you ask her every day how she is feeling
哪怕她不过就是个
even though all she is
装了四肢的人造阴♥道♥
is a fake fucking vagina with limbs!
松... 松手 别碰她
Let... let go of her! Leave her alone!
你真是脑子秀逗了
You're out of your fucking mind!
你离她远点
Get away from her!
闹够了没有
Give me a fucking break!
你有毛病吗
What's wrong with you?
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I'd ever see you again.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
你有没有问过自己
Have you ever asked yourself
为什么女儿愿意
why your daughter was so willing
跟一个反♥社♥会♥人格远走高飞
to run away with a sociopath forever?
谁会这么做呢
I mean, who does that?
我来告诉你是谁
I'll tell you who.
有位糟透了父亲的女儿
Girls with shit fathers.
什么鬼玩意儿
What the hell is it?
你... 试过这个东西吗
You... you have experience with this stuff?
你可以直接...
And then you can just...
可你是对的 没错
you know... but you're right, you're right.
天啊 爸
Jesus Christ. Dad?
你和戴安能别在厨房♥
Can you and Diane move your nun fetish act
玩修女角色扮演吗 现在是早上十点
to the kitchen please? It's 10 in the morning.
别动 别让她看到我
Stop! Don't let her see me.
那是谁 -听... 听我说
Who is that? - Lis... listen, listen, listen.
就是个熟人
It's just somebody I know,
我觉得能帮上忙的熟人
and somebody who I think can help.
我的天
My God.
你是要把我送去修道院吗
Are you gonna try to get me to join a convent?
这个主意也还行 但不是
That's not the worst idea, but no.
不是 你看
No. Look.
为了反抗像拜伦这样的人
In order for you to go up against someone like Byron,
你得求助于体制外的人
you gotta go outside the system.
她就是体制外的人
She's outside the system.
你父亲跟我说明一切
Your father has told me everything,
也就是说你绝不能看到我
which means you will never lay eyes on me.
这样 拜伦就不知道我是谁了
This way, Byron doesn't know who I am.
你可以叫我朱蒂夫
You can call me Judiff.
抱歉... 朱迪斯吗
Sorry... Judith?
朱蒂夫 夫人的夫
Ju-diff. Two F's.
我得说...
I have to admit, this is a...
我很惊讶
a surprise.
我以为我们在一起做了不起的事业
I thought we were doing great things together.
我很感激公♥司♥
I'm grateful for all the opportunities
还有你给予我的机会
that Gogol has given me, that you've given me, Byron,
可我准备好研究不同方向的了
but I'm ready to move on to different things.
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表