剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
戴安
Diane?
天呐
Jesus. Okay.
好极了
Okay, beautiful.
快起来
Come on. Wake up.
起来 我不想扫你们的兴
Let's go. I don't wanna break it to you girls,
但你们已经不是高中生了
but you're not in high school anymore.
把脚挪开
Get off her.
别碰我
Stop.
戴安喝酒了吗
Has Diane been drinking?
没 她可是娃娃
No. She's a doll.
浑身酒味
Smells like fuckin' liquor.
班格丝亲了她
Well, Bangles kissed her.
我阻止过她
I told her not to.
我有点难受
I don't feel good.
好了 起来吧
Okay. Let's go.
派对结束了 -可我好饿
Party's over. - But I'm so hungry.
先是搞乱我的房♥子
Trash my house?
再和戴安亲热 现在还想吃早餐
You make out with Diane, you want breakfast now?
吃饱才有力气走
It'll get me to leave.
今天你有什么打算
So, what are you doing today?
什么都不做 我他妈脑子里有个芯片
Nothing. I have a fucking chip in my head.
好吧
All right.
班格丝 你昨天晚上提到的
Bangles, what's the name of the lawyer
律师叫什么
that you were talking about last night?
比瑟尔·莱尔斯莱克
Beazil Rilesneaker.
比福·莱德斯堡格 -别说出名字
Biff Reidelsberger? - Don't say the name!
为啥 -因为...
Why? - 'Cause he...
他懂暗语 拜伦听得到 -好
use the language. He can hear. - Okay.
可拜伦还是看得见吧
Well, he's gonna see you anyway, right?
这个律师靠谱 我知道他
But this guy's good. I know him.
拜伦之前因垄断数据挖掘技术
Byron was once sued by the U.S. government
被美国政♥府♥起诉过 不过他胜诉了
for, running a monopoly on data mining, and he won.
我们对付的是这类人
That's what we're dealing with here.
比福之前是我表哥的律师
Yeah, and Biff was my cousin's lawyer
他吸嗨后闯入苹果蜜[连锁餐厅]
when he was on GHB and broke into an Applebee's
随地小便 结果逃脱罪责了
and pissed everywhere, and he got off scot-free.
佩服
Great. Great.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
走吧 我应该知道他今天在哪
Come on, I bet I know where he is today too.
快穿好衣服 我找到一个箱子
Get dressed. I found a box
你的旧衣服 那你...
of your old clothes just so you...
可以不♥穿♥我的了
you can stop wearing mine.
而你 回家
You, go home.
没关系 反正我该走了
That's okay, I gotta go anyways.
我得去接孩子
I gotta go pick up my kid.
他可能在找我
He's probably wondering where I am.
你说你没有孩子
You said you didn't have a kid.
我是说跟辣椒迪克没孩子
I said I didn't have a kid with Jalapeño Dick.
走了
Bye.
也许在虚拟现实眼镜里
Perhaps watching Hazel on the VR headset
看海玆尔会干扰你在传感茧
is interfering with you getting the full benefit
里的体验感
of the sensory cocoon.
我可以帮你挪一下...
I could just gently slide your head...
不用 班尼特
No! Bennett. Bennett.
监管好传感茧就行了
Just take care of this.
你好 霍德克博士
Dr. Hodeck.
你好 雷米
Hello, Remy.
我没收到你进
I didn't receive a clearance waiver
此方块的许可证
for you to enter this cube.
我走错路了
I made a wrong turn.
霍德克先生 不可能有这种事
Dr. Hodeck, that's not possible.
骗你的
Gotcha!
我是来找你的
No, I'm here for you.
我吗
Me?
没错 雷米
Yes, Remy.
请见谅我下个问题
Now, forgive me if the next question
会有点唐突...
seems out of the blue, but...
你是"优化者"漫画迷吗
Are you a fan of the Optimizer?
当然
Yeah.
我... 是狂热粉
I'm... I'm a huge fan.
等等
Wait.
你喜欢"优化者"吗
You like the Optimizer?
痴迷
Obsessed.
真的吗 不可思议啊
What? That's incredible.
其实我有样东西
I've actually come into possession of something
觉得你会喜欢
that I think you might enjoy.
天啊
My God.
日本二维码初版
A Japanese QR code first edition.
你从哪...
Where did you...
我找这个已经找了
I've been trying to get my hand on this
一年多了 -我知道
for over a year. - I know.
抱歉 雷米
Sorry, Remy.
好了
Right.
塞尔达
Zelda.
我现在知道为什么你不开心了
I know why you're unhappy now.
你知道拜伦给海兹尔植入芯片
You knew Byron put the chip in Hazel.
她没事
She's okay, you know.
她逃出去了
She made it.
多亏了你
Because of you.
我要救你出来
I'm getting you out.
亨利伯恩 你在哪
Herringbone, where are you?
刚给你发了定位 快来找我
I just sent you coordinates. Come meet me now.
好 我马上来
Okay. I am on my way.
老爸...
Okay, so Dad... Dad.
在他同意当我的律师前
Don't mention Byron's name
别提拜伦的名字好吗
until he agrees to be my lawyer, okay?
好 他在那儿
Okay, yeah. There he is.
漂亮
Daddy did you dirty!
那位就是律师吗 -对
That's the lawyer? - Yeah.
比福
Biff.
这不是变♥态♥赫布嘛
If it isn't Herb the Perv.
开个玩笑 兄弟 很开心见到你
Nah, I'm just kidding, man. Good to see you.
我也是 -你的遗嘱准备好了吗
Yeah. - Did you get that paperwork for the will?
你立了遗嘱
You have a will?
这是我女儿 -女儿
This is my daughter. - Daughter?
你没说过你有女儿
You never told me you had a daughter.
幸会
Pleased to meet you.
你好 我不在遗嘱里吗
Yeah. I'm not in the will?
她要离婚
She needs a divorce.
今天是周末 所以我不...
Okay, well, it's the weekend, so I'm kinda getting...
她找了一个搞事情的律师...
She's talking to some ambulance-chasing lawyer...
跟我玩局保龄球吧
How about I let you play a game with me?
顺便跟我聊那些肮脏的细节
You can fill me in on all the dirty details
你在... 干嘛呢 小面条
What did you... what are you doing, Noodle?
你才不想离婚呢
I mean, you don't want a divorce.
先生
Sir?
很抱歉 但我们非常需要你
So sorry, but we really need you
参加推销会 -改期
for a product pitch meeting. - Just reschedule.
不行...
No, the......
他们需要你审核最新的
the... the thing is, they need you to approve
模型... -好吧
the latest model... - Okay, okay, fine.
我去 走吧
I'll go. Let's go. Let's go, let's go.
这边 走这边...
Here, okay. Here, just... this way.
你看那处数据线
So right there, you'll see those lines
代表塞尔达的感官指标
indicate her sensory data,
数据表明她
which shows that she is happier this afternoon
在泳池里比在水族箱里开心多了
here in the pool than she was in her tank.
很好 塞尔达
Very good, Zelda.
你看到她情感指数飙升吗
Did you see the spike in her emotional indicators there?
太不可思议了
Yeah, it's incredible.
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表