剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
我很厉害呀
I'm so great at this.
你看起来美极了
You look fantastic.
赫布 如果我们要做盟友
Herb, if we're gonna be a team,
那就不能有秘密
we can't have secrets.
好了 我知道了
Okay, I get it. Yeah.
变♥态♥赫布吧
Herb the Perv, right?
你听到谣言了
You heard the rumors.
好吧 对 那都是真的
Fine, yeah. It's true.
我... 有个人造伴侣
I... I have a synthetic partner.
我知道 戴安
I know. Diane.
我去你家的时候
When I was at your house,
撞见她了
we kind of bumped into each other.
你偷偷进我房♥间了
You snooped in my room?
我在查案子 这叫调查
I'm working a case. It's called investigating.
我还去看了你的卫生间
I snooped in your bathroom, too.
我说的是那些鸦♥片♥类止痛药
I'm talking about the opioid pills.
你是病了还是个药物成瘾
Are you sick or are you an addict?
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
两年前发现的
Yeah, yeah. Found out two years ago.
但是... 我已经接受了
But... I've accepted it.
我不想... 做化疗 但...
The chemo... the chemo's not for me, but...
到目前为止 我觉得还行
so far, I'm feeling okay.
所有这些都不会影响我们要做的事
And none of this is gonna affect what we do.
你是因为这个离开我找了戴安吗
Is that why you left me for Diane?
我现在说什么都不对
Anything I say right now is gonna be a little wrong
还会伤人
and a little hurtful.
赫布 我知道你当时以为你在保护我
Herb, I know you thought you were trying to protect me,
但我是可以接受这一切的
but I could've handled this.
我本来可以照顾你的
I could've taken care of you.
是啊 你现在这么说 可是...
Yeah, yeah, you say that now, but...
我仍然可以照顾你 赫宝贝
I still can, Herbie.
我... 我得回家了
I really... I gotta get home.
我该回家了
I should get home.
当然 你的纪念日
Of course. Your anniversary.
你怎么知道
How do you know about that?
我窃听了你家
I bugged your house.
如果他联♥系♥海兹尔 我得录音
If he contacts Hazel, I need to be recording.
别担心 只录音
Don't worry. Audio only.
窃听器也没放在你卧室
And not in your bedroom.
开门 慢慢进去
Open the door and step inside slowly.
好的
All right.
行了 别这么慢 快点
Okay, not that slow. Let's move it?
好了 拜伦在哪
All right, where's Byron?
把手放下 班尼特
Put your hands down, Bennett.
别射我
Don't shoot.
我不会伤害你的 这枪都不是真的
I'm not gonna hurt you. The gun's not even real.
我要找拜伦谈话 你得帮我
I need to talk to Byron. You gotta help me.
我不知道拜伦会不会和你谈话
I don't know if Byron's gonna talk to you.
如果他以为我挟持了你 那可能会
Well, he might if he thinks I'm holding you hostage.
行吧
Okay.
天啊 好饿
Man. So hungry.
吃吧别客气
Yeah, have at it.
我回来了
I'm home.
海兹尔
Hazel?
你溜走了没
Did you skedaddle yet?
纪念日快乐 赫伯特
Happy anniversary, Herbert.
天啊 海兹尔 什么东西
Jesus, Hazel. What?
我不知道她该是什么声音
I don't know what she sounds like.
她很漂亮吧
She looks pretty good, right?
那是... 是不是...
That's... is that...
对 是妈妈的裙子
Yeah. That's Mom's dress, yeah.
那就是她总说
That's the one that she would always say
她觉得这个裙子太张扬了的那条
she thought it was too fancy to wear.
我在衣柜后面找到的
I found it in the back of the closet.
但是戴安希望你带她出去
But Diane would like for you to take her out
在纪念日来个正经的晚餐约会
on a proper dinner date tonight for your anniversary
所以我在路易莎预订了个位子
so I made a reservation at Luisa's.
我很感谢 海兹尔
I appreciate this, Hazel,
但是我不出去是有原因的
but there's a reason that I don't go out.
知道吧 我告诉你了
All right? I told you.
人们 他们会说闲话的
People, they're not kind.
我知道
I know.
但是戴安值得更好的 你也是
But Diane deserves better and you deserve better.
你想怎么生活
You should get to live your life
就怎么生活
whatever way that you want to.
而且... 我也会去
And... I'm gonna be there.
我今晚会做你的后盾
I'm gonna have your back tonight.
我会去吧台点一杯酒
I'm gonna have a drink at the bar
如果有人来找你麻烦 得先通过我
and if anyone tries to mess with you, I'm gonna step in.
她这么好看 不能只待在家里
She's too pretty to stay home.
她确实很美
She does look beautiful.
是吧
Yeah.
先生
Sir?
人一点没少啊 班尼特
They're not thinning out, Bennett.
好像还更多了
I mean, it's as if more people are showing up.
海兹尔说了什么
What did Hazel say?
我被胁持作人♥质♥了
I'm being held hostage.
天啊 她真能作
My God. She's so dramatic.
不 是真的
No, really.
什么叫是真的
What do you mean, really?
亨利伯恩
Herringbone?
你什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
想占用您十分钟的时间 先生 求你了
Ten minutes of your time, sir. Please.
你介意我坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit down?
不介意 我们都坐下吧
Yeah. Let's all sit down.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
很好
Nice.
看到枪我有点紧张
Feel a little tense with the gun.
你能把枪放下吗
Do you mind putting it down?
行吧
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你收到我发给你的情报了吗
Did you receive the intel I sent you?
关于斐凡妮的事
Regarding Fiffany?
收到了 是你发的吗
I did. That was you?
是的
Yes, sir.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我以为你不信任我
I didn't think you'd believe me.
我还想让你能
Wanted to give you a chance
及时保护公♥司♥和你自己
to immediately protect the company and yourself
远离斐凡妮别的阴谋
from whatever Fiffany was planning next.
好吧 那谢谢你了
Well, thank you for that.
我确实解决了问题
I did take care of it.
我希望你也觉得
Now I hope that you'll look at that as a, you know,
这证明了我对你的忠诚
proof of my loyalty to you.
希望你能宽恕我
And a plea for forgiveness.
宽恕
Forgiveness.
我雇佣的第一个员工就是你 亨利伯恩
You were my first hire, Herringbone.
在一开始就只有我们两个人
It was me and you in the beginning
但是在我处于人生低谷时 你却背叛了我
and you betrayed me at my lowest point.
确实 我知道我做错了
And look, now I know how wrong I was.
这就是为什么我会来这里 我是说...
So here I am, right? I mean...
先生 你 枢纽
Sir, you, the Hub,
我们做的工作 那就是我的一切
the work that we do, that's my life!
没了你我什么都不是
I am nothing without you!
离开这里我就只是个无名小卒
I am nobody out there!
事实上 我抹去了你的个人信息
Well, I wiped your identity.
拜仁 拜托了
Byron, come on, man.
在我为你工作的那么多年里 我就犯了这么一个错误
In all the years I worked for you, I made one mistake.
看这个傻♥逼♥又犯了多少错误
How many mistakes does this fucking idiot make?
就这一个错误 我还为此付出了代价
One mistake and I paid a price.
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表