剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
付了很大的代价
I paid a fair price.
所以你怎么说
So what do you say?
我说的话都是真心诚意的
I'm pouring my heart out, here.
你说的这些
Everything you just said
都是我这段时间里期待她能说的话
I had been waiting for her to say this whole time.
好吧
Well.
我们其实能让她这么做的
We can get her to realize it, too, you know?
我们一起来实现
Together.
就像过去那样
Just like the old days.
海兹尔知道我在这里吗
Does Hazel know I'm out yet?
她应该不知道
I don't think so.
她在载她父亲和戴安去一个饭店
She's driving her dad and Diane to a restaurant.
亨利伯恩 你能找出
Herringbone, can you find out
那家餐厅里有没有电视吗
if there are TVs at the restaurant?
能啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
你能帮我召集那些那摄影机的人吗
Do you mind rounding up those locusts with cameras out there?
好的 怎么了
Yes, sir. Why?
我们要直播一场记者会
We're gonna throw a live press conference.
欢迎光临路易莎墨西哥餐厅
Welcome to Luisa's Mexican Restaurant.
你好
Hi, so,
假装它是真人 去告知一下其他员工
pretend she's real and tell the staff.
来吧 她看起来棒极了
Come on. She looks great.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
两位吗
Party of two?
是的
Yes.
跟我来
Follow me.
我就坐在这里 行吧
I'm gonna be right here, all right?
看看这里有什么菜
Let's see what we got here.
你们两位准备好点菜了吗
Are you two ready to order?
我要塔可饼三重奏
I'm gonna have the taco trio.
好的
Great.
就这些吗 还是...
And will that be all, or?
不 不 她还没点 -当然了
No, no, she's gonna order. - Yes, of course.
她要一份墨式烤肉
Yeah. She'll have the fajitas.
不错的选择 女士
Excellent choice, ma'am.
两位需要来点喝的吗
And a drink for either of you?
我要水
Yeah. I'll have the Mountain Spring.
她就免了 她喝不了东西
And, no. She doesn't drink.
我的女伴是在场的人里最美的
I got the best-looking date in this place.
在我这年纪还能说这话的人已经不多了
Not many guys my age can say that.
海兹尔 海兹尔
Hazel. Hazel.
杰伊 -你好吗
Jay. - Yeah, how you doin'?
挺好
Good.
别让杰瑞发现你穿制♥服♥喝酒
Don't let Jerry catch you drinking in uniform.
他会生气吗
Would he be mad?
他会当场炒你鱿鱼
Yeah, he would fire you on the spot.
真的吗
Really?
你是在逗我吗
Are you messing with me?
没错 -果然
Yes, I am. - Yeah.
我是在逗你玩 -好吧
I'm messing with you. - Okay.
我还真信了 -是啊
I believed you for a second. - You did.
是的 -没想我也能 骗到别人
Yeah. - Well, look at me. I'm convincing?
今晚我们要做什么 是要...
Well, what kind of night we having? We...
独自沉溺于悲伤中
we drowning ourselves in our own sorrows alone
还是想和你的新同事扯淡
or you up for talking shit with your new coworker?
想和新同事扯淡是吧... -是的
Up for talking shit with your... - Yeah,
新同事扯谈吗 好的
New coworker? Okay, yeah.
能给我杯啤酒吗 谢谢
Can I get a beer, please? Thank you.
女士 小心 盘子很烫
Careful, ma'am. The plate is hot.
味道不怎么样 我应该点鸡肉的
Not that good. I should've got the chicken.
赫布 -怎么了
Herb. - Yeah, what's up?
我能加入吗
Can I join you?
不了 肖恩 这... 这是...
No, Shane. This is... this...
特别的场合
it's a special occasion here.
放松 赫布
Relax, Herb.
我不想这你麻烦
I don't wanna cause you any grief.
我只是有一个问题
I just got a question for you, all right?
行吧
Okay.
你从哪儿搞到她的
Where'd you get her?
戴安吗 -是的
Diane? - Yeah.
我网上买♥♥的
I got her online.
洛杉矶某家店
Someplace in LA.
她... 摸上去感觉怎么样
And... how does she feel?
行了 听着
Okay, listen.
我不想和你扯这些 肖恩
I don't want to get into any of this with you, Shane.
不 听着 听着
No, look, look, look. Look!
我真的也想搞一个 好吧
I might get one, okay?
她的质感很真实
She feels almost real.
够用了
It's good enough.
但我买♥♥她不是为了这些
But it's more than that.
她是我的伴侣
She's my companion.
多少钱
For how much?
六千美元
$6,000.
我♥操♥他妈的
Holy fuckin' shit, man.
六千美元 -冷静点
$6,000 fuckin' dollars? - Calm down. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
冷静的
Just take it easy.
你怎么付得起
How'd you afford that, pervert?
我卖♥♥了妻子的墓地
I sold the plot to my wife's grave.
我离开乐队之后 兜里一分钱没剩
So after I quit the band, I ran out of money.
搬进我堂兄家
Moved in with my cousin.
现在 我睡在充气床上
To which, now, I sleep on a air mattress.
天啊 -"奢华吧"
Yeah. - Luxury.
我每天都得凌晨三点起来给床充气
I have to wake up every night to re-pump at 3:00 a.m.
但还不错 起来的时候我会顺便去上个厕所
But it's nice. I get my morning piss out the way.
我不知道为什么要跟你说这些
I don't know why I'm telling you all this.
抱歉 抱歉 -没关系
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. - No.
我说的太多了 -没有 没有
I'm just sharing too much. - No, no.
总之 跟我说说你的事
Anyway, so give me something, tell me something.
比如 你来自哪里
You know, where you from?
你之前在邪教组织吗
Were you in a cult?
毕竟你是突然出现 能解释得通
You just came outta nowhere? So that's very possible.
如果你是 没关系
If you were, that's fine.
也许某天我也会加入
I would join one, at least one in my life.
好吧
Well,
现在 我在陪我爸跟他的
right now, I'm currently chaperoning my dad over there
性♥爱♥玩具娃娃约会...
who's on a date with his sex doll...
他的... 抱歉 人造伴侣
his... sorry. Synthetic partner.
变♥态♥赫布是你♥爸♥爸吗
Herb the Perv's your daddy?
对不起
Sorry.
那样说不合适
That was inappropriate.
很抱歉 -没事 我... 没关系
I'm so sorry. - It's okay, I mean, I... no.
不 不 我其实都不认识他
No, no, no. I don't even know him like that.
我知道大家都这么叫他
I understand it's what he's called in the town.
我觉得他看上去人非常好
I mean, he seems like a very, nice man.
他可难搞了
He's a lot.
她看上去
She, also seems to be,
还位不错的女士
like, a nice, lady.
她是挺不错的 她... -很好
She's great. She's... - Good.
他们相处的不错吧 -操
They getting along? - Shit.
你稍等下好吧 马上回来
Will you hold on? I'll be right back.
抱歉 等我一下...
I'm sorry. Just give me a...
好的 希望我... 抱歉
Okay. I hope I... sorry.
可以把音量调大点吗
Can you turn the volume up on that one?
我不敢居功 -你还好吗
I can't take credit for it. - You all right?
我妻子让我注意到一些事情
My wife has brought something to my attention.
我变得不太了解这个世界了
I've become a bit of a stranger to the world.
你们可以认为
So I guess you can say with the Hub,
我在枢纽创造了自己的世界
I created a world for myself.
我在那过得很舒适
And I got comfortable there.
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表