剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
Love.
爱
It's the center of our lives.
是我们人生焦点
But our lives have changed.
但我们的生活已迥然不同
The world has evolved around us.
我们周遭世界在进化
I should know.
我很清楚这点
I'm Byron Gogol.
我是拜伦·戈岣
And at Gogol Tech, we evolve communication.
戈岣科技 促进通讯交流
We've created your phones, your computers, your software,
我们创造了手♥机♥ 电脑和软件
and now it's time for love to evolve too.
如今爱情也需进化
Now you and your loved one can truly come together.
现在你和你爱人可以真正融为一体
Every thought, every feeling, shared.
共享所有想法和情绪
Your brains, fully connected.
你们的大脑能完全连接
A network of two.
形成共享网络
We made it possible because you were...
一切成就 只因你...
Made for Love.
为爱而生
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Fuck! Ow!
操
Fuck!
可恶
Fuck!
去你的
♪ Ask me who I am ♪
♪ 你问我是谁 ♪
♪ And I will tell you ♪
♪ 我会告诉你 ♪
♪ I'm a woman who belongs ♪
♪ 我是个 ♪
♪ To her man ♪
♪ 属于自己心爱男人的女人 ♪
♪ Ask me to be unfaithful, I will shun you ♪
♪ 你叫我不忠 我则避开你 ♪
♪ I'm the woman ♪
♪ 我是个 ♪
♪ Who belongs to her man ♪
♪ 属于自己心爱男人的女人 ♪
That was good?
刚刚爽吗
So good.
爽爆了
Are you good?
你还好吗
Do you want me to... I'm fine.
需要我... 不用了
I'm gonna go swim with Zelda
在他们来找我前
before they come for me.
我和塞尔达游会儿泳
You're the one who matters.
你是我最在乎的人
So I wanted to ask you,
想问问你
how do you feel about singing tonight?
今晚去唱歌♥怎么样
What do you say?
去吗
Give them the full show?
来个整场表演
Sure.
没问题
These riots are the latest display
戈岣横扫全球
of Gogol's dominance across the globe.
所引发的暴♥动♥
Wow, the mini tablet release last night
迷你平板昨晚发♥售♥
caused customers to riot in several countries.
导致了数国的消费者暴♥乱♥
You gotta see this chaos.
你快来看看这一片混乱
They're losing their mind.
他们都疯了
Congratulations.
恭喜呀
Oh, four injured in London, seven in Munich.
伦敦四伤 慕尼黑七伤
You gotta listen to this.
快来听听这个
As with every launch, rumors of a public appearance
每次发♥售♥ 隐居的总裁将公开露面的谣言
by the reclusive CEO proved unfounded.
都不攻自破
Byron Gogol and wife Hazel have not been seen
拜伦·戈岣和妻子海兹尔
outside the walls of the Hub,
未曾现身于枢纽外
Gogol's tech campus, in ten years.
至今十年
Why would we ever leave the Hub?
我们干嘛要离开枢纽
You should send free tablets to the 11 who were injured.
你该免费送平板给那十一位受伤的人
That's a brilliant idea, noodle.
这主意不错 小面条
I know.
是吧
Dork Patrol's here.
猪队友来了
Duty calls.
该去搬砖了
Top of the morning. Big day today.
早上好 今天可是大日子
I get the jitters on these big event days, you know?
这种大日子我都会感到不安
I don't know why.
也不知道为什么
I guess it's something like
我猜
that first-day-of-school feeling.
跟开学第一天感觉差不多
How did Zelda's swim go?
塞尔达游泳状况怎么样
Did she seem distracted at all?
她有心不在焉吗
Not at all, why?
完全没有 怎么了
Wha... is there a problem with her data reading?
她的数据有什么问题吗
No, her data read is fine.
没有 她的数据正常
No, she's just, um, she's unhappy.
她只是 不开心
Well, cheer her up.
那就哄她开心
I'll see you tonight.
我们今晚见
You wanna try to loosen them up before I get there?
在我回来前帮缓解气氛吧
Yeah, I know the drill.
我懂
Love you.
爱你哦
I love you too, noodle.
我也爱你 小面条
Hi, stop! Stop, stop!
你好 停车
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
停车
Okay.
好吧
So you're not gonna say nothing?
你没啥想说的吗
What?
说啥
Rise and grind!
起床开工喽
You're listening to Morning Wood with El Perro.
您正在收听的是Q109.1频道由艾·佩罗狗主持的
On Q109.1.
晨木
Are you El Perro?
你是艾·佩罗吗
Are you for serious?
你认真的吗
You been living under a rock or something?
你是山顶洞人吗
Basically.
差不多
I haven't seen real money in ten years.
我已经十年没见过现金了
Hello, Hazel. It's time for your nap.
您好 海兹尔 午睡时间到
All right, all right.
好吧
You're kidding yourself, Herb.
你在自欺欺人 赫布
No way this thing flies.
这玩意儿怎么可能飞得起来
It's gonna fly eventually.
会飞起来的
Spark plug.
给我火花塞
Just tell him you changed your mind
就跟他说你改变主意了
and you want the station wagon back.
想把你的旅行车要回来
You know, when I get this working...
等我把这个修好...
And I will... And all the ladies come around,
我会... 到时候美女们都来
and they start begging for a ride to the clouds,
求我载她们飞上云端
you're gonna be sorry that you weren't nicer to me.
你就会后悔没对我好点了
Well, it would be easier to get the station wagon
让旅行车飞天
in the sky than this thing.
都比这破车容易
Are you okay, honey?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Jesus, Herb, what's in here?
天呐 赫布 瓶子里装的是什么
That's a little moonshine.
一点酒而已
I thought it was water.
我以为是水
You should know with your dad it's never water.
你知道你♥爸♥的杯子里从不装水的
I didn't know you wanted water!
我哪知道你想喝水
Is that what you wanted?
你不是想要水吗
Hello, Hazel.
您好 海兹尔
It's time for your appointment with Bennett.
与班尼特预约的时间到
I prefer sample three.
我更喜欢第三款
Amazing taste.
品味太棒了
And...
然后...
this last little guy is straight from Byron.
最后一个问题是拜伦提的
Um, he's wondering if you might confirm your response
他想请你再次确认一下
to questions four and five
对第3248高♥潮♥评价中
in review of orgasm 3,248.
第四和第五问的答案
Why?
为什么
You gave five stars
你给
in response to "Please rate mood following orgasm."
"请为高♥潮♥后心情评分" 打了五星
Would you like to amend that? Uh, no.
请问你要修改吗 不用
Because my mood was five stars
因为我今早高♥潮♥后的心情
following this morning's orgasm.
就是五星
It's still five stars. It's five stars right now.
此时此刻 现在依旧是五星
Uh, just initial right there then.
请在这儿签名
And that is all for today, Mrs. G.
今天就到此结束了 戈夫人
Easy pussy. Eaty pussy.
小菜阴碟 小♥穴♥一碟
It's "easy-peasy."
是 "小菜一碟"
Easy-peasy. Yeah.
小菜一碟
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表