剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
我开始害怕真实世界
I grew to fear the real world.
但 听着 我正在...
But, listen, I'm getting...
我在努力克服了
I'm getting through that.
那又怎样
So, what?
你打算离开枢纽吗
Are you gonna leave the Hub?
我的意思是我能做到
I'm saying I could.
你得承认
You have to admit
枢纽里的生活更好
that life is better in the Hub.
你可能觉得压抑或者受限
You might have felt stifled or limited or whatever that is,
但看看周围
but look... look... look around you.
你觉得这些人自♥由♥吗
Do you think these people have freedom?
他们不自♥由♥
They don't.
看这个男人 他要离开了
I mean... look at this guy here. He's leaving right now.
他急着走是因为家里有紧急情况
Is he running off because he has an emergency at home
是水管之类的出了问题吧
with the plumbing or something?
还有这个女人 步行来这里的
Or that woman, I don't know, walked here
因为她的车在修理厂
because her car's in the shop?
这些人被生活困住了
These people are prisoners to life's variables.
我们在枢纽可没有这些限制
We don't have those inconveniences at the Hub.
你有没有意识到
Do you realize that you're just
你只是列出了穷♥人♥的困境
listing stuff that poor people have to deal with?
不 不是 我说的是你不能控制的事情
No, no, no. I'm talking about things you can't control
会让生活变得糟糕
that makes life less pleasant.
我们很幸运能有枢纽
We're so lucky to have the Hub.
我很幸运地逃脱了
I was lucky to get out.
不 我... 你...
No, I... you...
拜伦 我来是让你签字的
Byron, I came here to get your signature.
我还是想离婚 -好的 我会签的
I still want a divorce. - Yes, and I will sign it.
我会... 签的
I will... I will sign it. Please...
你要用那根薯条签吗
Are you gonna sign with that french fry?
不 我...
No, I...
你要我用什么东西签都行
Look, I'll sign it with whatever you want,
我们可以离婚
but we can get a divorce if it's marriage
如果你不喜欢这段婚姻的话 但... 拜托
you're opposed to, but please just, like...
再给我点时间 听我解释...
give me a second to explain...
不好意思 -让我解释一切
Excuse me. - What is happening.
打扰一下 -这个男的在和我说话吗
Excuse me. - Is this guy talking to me?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
是的
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我能借用一下番茄酱吗
Can I borrow that ketchup?
谢谢
Thanks.
求你回来吧
Please come back.
我知道你和我
I know what life with me at the Hub
在枢纽里该怎么生活了
should've been like for you from the start now.
拜托了 给我个机会来证明
Please, just give me a chance to prove it.
别再装作无事发生了
Maybe stop dancing around the elephant in the room.
什么事
What elephant?
我肚子里的孩子
The baby inside me is the elephant.
孩子
Baby?
孩子
Baby?
没错 卡尔 我怀孕了
That's right, Cal. I'm pregnant.
番茄酱瓶被改了位置
The ketchup must've moved.
我去处理 -等等
I'll fix it. - Wait, wait, wait.
我想要知道他们怎么解决
I kinda want to hear how this ends.
不会再有监视了
No more surveillance.
你不可能这样做的
You couldn't live that way.
我会
I will.
除了... 安全监视器
I w... other than security.
其他都会移除
The roosters could go.
不再进行高♥潮♥评分了吗
No more orgasm review?
不会了 我已经得到我需要的数据了
It's gone. I already have the data I need.
不该是这个理由
That shouldn't be the reason.
你说得没错
You're absolutely right.
我在尝试把选择元素
I'm gonna introduce the element of choice
加入枢纽协议
into Hub protocol.
我们共同创造一个世界
It should be a world curated by both of us.
我们一起 -平等
Both of us? - Equally.
平等吗 好
Equally? Good.
所以枢纽也不会控制指甲油和布料颜色...
So no more Hub approved nail polish and fabric hues...
这样色调才统一 但没关系
Does give it a cohesive look, but sure, yeah.
不会再计入摄入营养成分
No more nutrient intake counters.
电影和书籍不再被审查
No more censored films, no more censored books.
我不知道有这么多你不喜欢的事
I-I didn't realize there was so much you disliked.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你的意思是 这些都可以的吧
You'd be okay with all this, sounds like.
我自己设置我的闹钟
Me setting my own alarms.
你知道什么 算了... 直接取消闹钟
Or, you know what? No alarms... at all.
我想听越大声的音乐
Me listening to music as loud as I want to.
各种类的音乐都可以 不要带耳机而是公放
Any kind of music, out loud instead of in the earpiece.
我要养宠物
Me having a pet.
不行 狗狗们不♥穿♥裤子
Well, no. Dogs don't wear pants.
如果没穿裤子就不能靠近家具
If you don't wear pants, you can't be on the furniture.
我想要一个能拨♥打♥出去的手♥机♥
Me having a cell phone that dials out.
我能随意进出枢纽
Me leaving the Hub whenever I want to
想去哪就去哪
and going wherever I wanna go.
最重要的一点...
And the big one...
要取出芯片
the chip gets taken out.
这是最重要的一点
Yes, it's priority one.
"爱芯"的整个模式就是不正确的
My entire model for "Made for Love" was incorrect.
我现在懂了
I see that now.
你承认你错了吗
Are you admitting that you were wrong?
我承认我错了
You admit it was wrong.
所有的一切 一直以来的监视 都是不合法的
All of it, the constant surveillance, it was illegal.
而且是不道德的
And it was immoral.
是的
Yes.
不用说都知道这对于婚姻
Not to mention, a very shitty thing
伤害很大
for a marriage.
你承认这些吗
You admit that.
除了芯片之外
Except that the chip
芯片确实被证明有效果
did prove to be effective.
一方持有芯片
Having it in only one partner.
意思是不必非要双方融合
I figured out it doesn't have to be a two-way merge.
可以是... 或者植入大脑
It could... or a brain implant.
一个可自♥由♥拆卸的穿戴电子设备
It could be a disposable, wearable tech piece
在他们遇到问题时
that people use for a short amount of time
只用穿戴一会儿
when they're having trouble.
你认为
You think...
所有的一切
that all of this
就是个操蛋的....
was just a fucking...
波折吗
rough patch?
我不是... 这么认为...
I don't... that's...
这其实是个伟大的产品名
that's really, actually, a great name.
明白吗 我需要你留下来
See? I need you here.
你是我的灵感来源
You're my muse.
把番茄酱放回去
You gotta put the ketchup back.
老天爷啊... 你吓到我了
Jesus Christ... you scared me.
管你老不老天 我也知道上帝
Yes, Jesus and all that. I know the Lord, too.
现在听好了
Now, look here.
你去里面 把番茄酱放回去
You go in there and you put that ketchup back.
什么
What?
番茄酱的瓶子不在老地方了
The ketchup bottle, it moved.
我们要把它放回原来的桌子上
We need it back on the original table.
番茄酱怎么移♥动♥的
How did the ketchup move?
它确实没有腿
Well, it doesn't have legs.
很明显有人动了它 行吗
Somebody obviously moved it. Okay?
哪一桌
Which table was it though?
一对男女的桌子
The one with the couple.
那它移到了哪个桌子上
No, the... which table did it move to?
好吧 那有一对情侣
Right. It was a couple,
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表