剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
他们在讨论怀孕的事
and they were talking about being pregnant.
难道我要问谁怀孕了吗
So I'm supposed to ask everyone if they're pregnant?
回去 现在就把番茄酱瓶子移好
Go in there and do it right now,
不然我要要回那二十刀
before I get my $20 back.
我已经... 不同往日了
I'm just... I've changed.
做了很多改变
A lot.
只是我的内心...
Like, something inside of me that I just...
不知道该如何形容
I just don't know how to describe it.
说来听听
Try.
自从...
Ever...
我看到你离开
ever since I started watching you when you went out here,
我不能理解为什么你会放弃枢纽的生活
I didn't understand why you would trade our life for this.
可我现在知道了
But I get it now.
这是你的选择
It's about choice.
我不想再控制你了
And I don't wanna control you.
我想放弃控制
I want to give up control.
就在外面待着 暴露着 这...
Just being out here, exposed, it's...
我的内心有了变化
Something's changed in me.
什么变化
What?
我做好了受伤的准备
I'm ready to be vulnerable.
为你 我做好了暴露脆弱的一面
I'm ready to be vulnerable for you.
因为我想要这样做
Cause I want to.
你做好了展现脆弱的准备了
You're ready to be vulnerable?
这是一个执行禁欲的人
This from a guy who practices
说的话
performance celibacy?
为了规避风险 你有十年都不肯跟我做♥爱♥
You refused to have sex with me for ten years
你管这个叫什么来着 拜伦
to avoid the risk of... what was the term you used, Byron?
叫什么 当然了
What was it? Of course.
这会让你情绪泛滥 是吧 -极端的情绪会...
It was emotional flooding, right? - Extreme feelings can...
会让你无法集中注意力
just block you from your concentration.
我不能因为享乐而分心
I can't be distracted
或者分散注意力 海兹尔
or lose focus because of pleasure, Hazel.
再说了 我一直是取悦你的那一个
And plus, I always was the one that was pleasuring you.
很多人都说这很慷慨
A lot of people would say that was generous.
这就是折磨
It was torture.
我得向你展示我所有得弱点
I had to give you all of my vulnerability,
而你却不肯让我知道你的任何弱点
and you wouldn't give me any of yours.
这个系统是为你打造的
That system was built for you.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是希望我们能重新来过
I just wish we could start over.
好
Okay.
那我们... 假设
Let's... Let's pretend
这是我们第一次见面
that we're meeting for the first time.
但不许说谎 不许控制对方
But no lies, no manipulation.
就做你真实的自己
Just be who you actually are.
准备好没
Ready?
嗨
Hi.
我是海兹尔·格林
I'm Hazel Green.
嗨 海兹尔
Hi, Hazel.
我是拜...
I'm Byr...
我是格雷格·班森
I'm Greg Benson.
幸会 格雷格
Nice to meet you, Greg.
来自蒙大拿 达顿 没人知道这些
Dutton, Montana. Nobody knows that.
我改了我的信息
I had my data changed.
我不应该在公众场合说这些 我们现在能走了吗
I shouldn't be saying this in public. Can we please leave now?
不行
No.
蒙大拿 达顿
Dutton, Montana.
你父母住那儿吗
Is that where your parents are?
我爸在那儿
My dad's there.
反正 我最后听到的是这样
At least, last I heard, anyway.
他是做什么的
What does he do?
他是个邮差
He's a mailman.
那你妈妈呢
And what about your mom?
我八岁的时候他带着我弟弟离开了
She left with my brother when I was eight.
从那以后我就再也没见过她 她可能已经死了
I haven't seen her since. She's probably dead.
所以你有个弟弟
So you have a brother?
对 他几年前联♥系♥过我
Yeah, he reached out a few years ago.
在一本杂♥志♥封面看到我
Saw me on the cover of a magazine.
亨利伯恩用钱打发他走了 就这样 满意了
Herringbone paid him off. There, satisfied?
没有
No.
你在怕什么
What are you afraid of?
失去你
Losing you.
不 你到底在怕什么
No, what are you actually afraid of?
孤身一人
Being alone.
什么会让你兴奋
What excites you?
你不会想知道答案的
You don't wanna know the answer.
告诉我就是了
Tell me anyway.
看着你
Watching you.
你为什么选了我
Why did you pick me?
因为我知道你是个挑战 想征服...
Because you were a challenge I knew I could w...
我的天
My God.
你现在是有兴致了吗
Are you turned on right now?
刚刚你 那是...
Did you... was th... was that...?
所以呢 我错过了什么
So, what'd I miss?
我有个推测 但我希望我弄错了
I have a theory, but I hope I'm wrong.
你刚是不是...
Did you just...
妈呀
Boy!
拜伦 你确实是改头换面了
Byron, you really are a changed man.
高♥潮♥了
An orgasm.
拜伦
Byron.
感觉好不好
Was it good?
看着我
Look at me.
你会给它打五星吗
Would you give it five stars?
停 我不想玩游戏
Stop, I don't wanna play games.
我们回家吧 行吗
Can we just go home please?
我到家了
I am home.
签了它
Sign it.
我不得不说我挺吃惊的
I have to say I am surprised.
你懂的 我以为你会带着你♥爸♥一起回枢纽
You know, I thought you would really come back to the Hub
这样才能救他
with your dad to save him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你真的不知道吗
You really don't know?
你跟他住了好几周了 你却不知道
You've been living with him for weeks and you don't know.
海兹尔 你♥爸♥爸得了胰腺癌
Hazel, your dad has pancreatic cancer.
他一直都没有治疗
He hasn't been treating it.
就只是吃药止痛
He's just been medicating the pain.
目前这个情况 幸运的话他还有一年可活
At this rate, he has a year, if lucky.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你可以不信
You don't have to.
看看这个
Take a look.
这些是他的就医记录
These are his medical records.
如果你回到枢纽 和你♥爸♥一起
If you come back to the Hub with your dad,
我有信心我们可以救他
I'm confident we can save him.
我们有顶级的医疗资源
We have some of the best medical resources.
在外面 他希望渺茫
Out here, he won't stand a chance.
我宁愿让他死
I'd rather let him die.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
好了 我想就到这里吧
Okay, all right. I think we're good.
赫布 -不 就到这里吧
Herbert. - No, it's good.
她很冷静
She's being level-headed.
也很明智
She's being smart.
我... 不觉得
You know what, I don't... I don't really think
我们应该再插手了 走吧
this is any of our business. Let's go.
让他们用自己的方式解决吧
Let's just let them work it out on their own.
好吧
Yeah.
我得到了我需要的
I have what I need.
我们走吧 -好
We can go. - Yeah.
对不起 我以为你睡了
Sorry. I figured you'd be gone to bed.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表