剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
日光浴太舒服了
Doesn't the sun feel so great?
这真的太阳吗
The real sun?
简直不敢置信
It's incredible.
近乎完美的热等离子体
A nearly perfect sphere of hot plasma.
能让我喜笑颜开
Really puts a smile on my face.
就像你一样 小面条
Just like you, Noodle.
饿了吗
You hungry?
谢谢
Thank you.
从现在起事情将有所不同
Things are gonna be different from here on out.
我汲取教训了
I've learned my lesson.
我... 不想控制你
I... I don't want to control you.
只想真正了解你
I wanna connect with you.
真实的你
The real you.
我很开心...
Listen, I am just so happy you're...
味道如何
Is everything okay?
我... 挑对了口味吗还是
Did I... did I get the wrong kind? Is...
对的 但...
No, it's just...
拜伦
Byron,
给我甜甜圈球
getting me donut holes
不意味着我就会原谅你
isn't going to make me suddenly forgive you.
不是 我不想这样...
No, that's not what I... that...
班尼特
Bennett!
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
为什么她不接受我的提议
Why is she not responding to my overtures?
算法出现了什么问题
Is there something wrong with the algorithm?
不确定 老板
Not sure, sir.
综合我们自海兹尔走后收集的信息
Considering the data we've collected from Hazel since she's left the Hub,
我们已经精确校准过模拟程序
the simulation is accurately calibrated.
给她小甜甜圈球
Presenting her with donut holes,
尤其有殷勤态度
especially in such a chivalrous manner,
就好像给齿轮上润滑油一样
should have greased the wheels, metaphorically speaking,
让你美好的一天从海滩上开始
to get your beach date off to a rousing start.
我同意
I totally agree.
给我看看数据 看哪里出错了
Show me the data. I wanna see where I went wrong.
行了 再来一遍
Okay, let's go back.
海兹尔 海兹尔
Hazel. Hazel.
日光浴太舒服了
Doesn't the sun feel great?
这真的太阳吗
The real sun?
你还活着
You're alive.
我死了 我刚刚死了吗
Did I die? Was I dead?
我在哪 -你还活着
Where am I? - You're... you're alive.
海兹尔 我们不是来杀你的
Hazel, we're not here to kill you.
我们以为拜伦杀了你
We thought Byron killed you.
他可能后悔了
He must've reconsidered.
我们切断你们的链接时 你可能失去了意识
You probably lost consciousness when we took you offline.
没事了 海兹尔 听我说
No matter. Hazel, listen to me.
亨利伯恩已经暂时的
Herringbone has managed to disrupt the chip's feed
阻断了资料传输
for a short amount of time.
趁拜伦看不见时取出芯片
We can take the chip out without Byron seeing.
我们只有...
We just have to do it in the next...
五分钟时间
Five minutes?
你只需要躺回去就可以了
I just need you to lie back down.
不
No.
我向你保证手术很安全
I assure you, this will be safe.
海兹尔 我的手都快烂在冰柜里了
Hazel, look, my fingers are rotting in a cooler.
能配合点吗
Try to get onboard here, all right?
我现在不想取出来
I don't want it out now!
我想留着 不想拿出芯片
I wanna keep it in. I wanna keep the chip in.
这可由不得你
All right, maybe it's not up to you anymore?
我... 能理解你很害怕
I... I, I understand your fear.
我也是
I really do.
取出芯片
Taking the chip out
你就可以重获自♥由♥
will give you your freedom.
你以为我信你们会给我自♥由♥吗
You think I'm gonna trust the two of you with my freedom?
我被囚禁的十年里
The two people who did absolutely nothing
你们什么都没做
while I was held hostage for ten fucking years?
全天都被监视
And watched 24 hours a day
被迫每天早上在摄像机前
and forced to have a performative orgasm
假装性高♥潮♥ 搞笑的吗
on camera every morning? Are you kidding me?
那些我都无法做主
That's way above my pay grade.
海兹尔 我们理解你
Hazel, we understand.
他也背叛了我们
He betrayed us too.
他抢走了我的东西
He took something from me.
他没经你的同意就抢走了吗
He took something without your consent?
你现在也是这么做的
Yeah, sorta like what you're doing to me right now.
当你骗她到枢纽还在脑中植入芯片时
Did you... did you get Zelda's consent?
你经过塞尔达的同意吗
When you trapped her in the Hub and put a chip in her brain?
你跟拜伦一个鬼样
You are just like Byron.
行了 我们... 在浪费时间
All right, we're... we're wasting time here.
我压住她 你注射镇静剂
I'll hold her down. You sedate her.
住手
Stop.
什么 -别动手
What? - Stop, stop, stop.
操... -停
What the f... - No.
你错了
You're wrong.
我和拜伦不一样
I am not like Byron.
走吧 -什么
Go. - What?
你在干什么 -我们不能...
What are you doing? - I can't get...
我们唯一的希望
The one chance we have at a future
就在她的脑子里
is inside her skull!
她欠我们的
She owes us!
我们在哪
Where are we?
别我们讲话 别看我们
Don't talk to us. Don't look at us.
你和拜伦很快就会连接上
You'll be back online any second.
等等 什么
Wait, what? What?
你就把我丢这了吗
You're just gonna leave me here?
你不能这样做 -别跟我们讲话 转过去
You can't do that. - Stop talking to us. Turn around.
我怎么回家
How am I supposed to get home?
混♥蛋♥
Assholes!
我知道甜甜圈球
I know donut holes
不会就原谅我
won't make you suddenly forgive me.
但我很想弥补
And, there's so much I wanna fix here.
就...
Just...
拜托
Please?
你能让我试试吗
Will you let me try?
可以吗
Please?
好
Yes.
我愿意
I'd like that.
暂停模拟
Pause simulation.
班尼特 你看到了吗
Bennett, did you see that?
棒呆了
Huzzah, sir!
要重设 再试一次吗
You wanna reset? Go again?
我把毛巾上的小沙子
Here, let me get these little grains of sand
拍一拍 -不用
off your towel and... - No, leave it.
确定吗
Are you sure?
你的生物反馈数据 表现出你现在非常烦躁
Your biometric feedback readings are showing high annoyance levels.
就是如此
That's the thing.
这个世界就很讨厌
The world is annoying.
我才顿悟了
That was my epiphany.
斐凡妮吗 我没见到... -我悟了
Fiffany? I haven't seen her... Epiphany.
我没植入芯片与她融合的原因
The reason I didn't implant the chip to merge.
一直以来
This whole time,
她都在告诉我她真正想要的是
every second she's been showing me what she wants.
离婚吗 -真实感
A divorce? - Authenticity.
模拟海兹尔回应我也没用 是虚假的
It doesn't matter if fake Hazel responds to me... she's fake.
正如这些年...
Just like the Hazel that's been...
海兹尔在枢纽里的样子
in the Hub all these years.
现在她在现实世界里 是真实的
Now she's real Hazel, in the real world.
我要准备好去外面见她
And I need to prepare myself to meet her out there,
才有改变的可能
where it will make a difference.
再次模拟 跳到十级
Run the simulation again. Skip to level ten.
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表