剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表
你说得对
You're right. I mean,
她不可能回到那个
no way she's going back
我救她于水火之中的可悲生活
to that pathetic life I saved her from.
就是这样 -对
Exactly. - Right.
只要让她觉得都是按她的步调来就行
She just needs to feel that it's all on her own terms.
我发现塞尔达没进行日间游泳活动
I see that Zelda's not here for her midday swim.
她的泳池权限被取消了
Zelda's pool privileges have been revoked.
我要吃了她
I'm gonna eat her.
那我得提取所有的数据...
Well, then I need to extricate all the data...
说到叛徒 布鲁斯
Speaking of traitors. Bruce!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
在 先生 -找到亨利伯恩
Yes, sir? - Find Herringbone.
如果他还没死 打发他去退休块里
If he's not dead, send him to pasture.
收到
Copy.
对不起
I am so sorry.
我想让她闻香来着
I tried to get her to smell things,
但她身边有位可怕的女人
but she was with this really scary woman.
模仿 模仿 对了 就是这个
Mimicry, mimicry. That's it. That's it.
这才是我们应该做的
That should be our approach.
用她的方式来劝说她 我...
Appeal to her on her own terms. I...
天啊 我已经喝醉了
My God. See, I'm already drunk.
不可能 一杯啤酒而已
No way. Off one beer?
我要喝啤酒
I need to drink beer.
我可以帮你
I could help you.
我们... 可以练习 一起玩
We... we can practice. See, you know, hanging out,
按她家乡那种习俗
the way people do where she's from.
不错啊 很好
That's great. That's great.
马上回来
Back in a jiffy!
私人模式
Privacy mode.
亨利伯恩 是我
Herringbone, it's me.
如果你逃出去了 还活着的话
If you're out there and alive,
我们需要一个新计划
we need a new plan.
显示水箱
Show me the tanks.
塞尔达 他把你藏哪去了
Zelda, where did he put you?
真没想到
It is really wild
还能再这样一起聚
hanging out like this again.
对啊 这真是... 谁能想到呢
I know. It is... really wild.
我得说 很对不起
I just have to say that I'm really sorry,
因为没能在那天晚上及时把裙子还给你
for not getting the dress back to you that night,
还有把你搞成这样 还有
and for screwing you over, and,
你知道的... -实话说
you know... - Look, let's be honest.
那种情况我还是会这么做的 所以...
I would have done the same thing to you, so...
我只是... 能见到你很高兴
I'm... I'm just... I'm happy to see you.
我也很开心再次遇见你
I'm really happy to see you too.
我真... 我真的很开心
I really... I really am.
因为我已经十年
Because, you know, I haven't hung out with a friend
没和朋友一起玩了
in 10 years.
我一个朋友都没有
I don't have any friends.
这话说出来还挺违和的 但...
I mean, it sounds weird when you say it out loud, but...
别溢出来了 -浮沫
Don't spill it. - Razzleberries!
一直往上冒
It just keeps flowing.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
好喝 -还不错
I like that. - That is good.
我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
你知道吗... -怎么了
You know what? - What?
海兹尔会感激你这么做的
Hazel is really gonna appreciate this.
我觉得吧 她有时候只是想家了
I think sometimes, she just gets a little homesick.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有次她想吃甜甜圈小球
Well, one time she asked me for donut holes,
我猜她之前常吃
which I'm guessing she used to eat.
甜甜圈小球是什么
What are donut holes?
一口一个的 球状甜甜圈
Bite-sized donuts. Just the circle part,
没有空心 -什么是球状的
so no hole. - What circle part?
要是... 中间的洞没有了
So if the... if the hole wasn't a hole,
是实心的... 填满中间 但比较小
and it was full... just that part, but small.
你给她吃了吗 -当然没有
And you gave it to her? - No. Of course not.
那你应该给她吃的 班尼特
Well, you should have, Bennett.
等她回来了
When she comes back,
要是她还想吃的话就该给她
you should give it to her if she asks for it again!
对不起 我觉得...
I'm sorry. I feel so...
我现在有点后悔
I feel so bad right now.
你认为她会为此离开吗
Do you think that's why she left?
也许吧
A little bit.
我想要问你
So I have to ask.
芯片吗 -怎么了
This chip? - Yeah?
他真的能看到
He can literally see everything
我现在 做的一切吗
that I'm, like, doing right now?
他什么都能看到
He can see everything.
都能听到
He can hear everything.
那可真操蛋 -是啊
That is so messed up. - Yeah, I know.
他都能看到
He sees it.
芯片里的人
In there!
你个操蛋
You little sick fuck!
想看些刺♥激♥的吗
Are you looking for a show?
好好享受吧
Take it in. Take it in.
你想让他难堪吗
You really want to make him cringe?
你知道该怎么做吗
You know what you should do?
屁♥股♥对着他
You gotta moon him.
来吧 -给他看
Girl. Yeah, girl. - Moon him!
他可讨厌屁♥股♥了
He hates butts!
丰满的屁屁 -那可不
That's a full moon. - Yeah, it's a lot.
比你印象里的还要大吧
Probably a lot wider than you remember?
穿上你的裤子 班格丝
Put your butt away, Bangles.
我又没给他看屁屁
I'm not showing him the cheeks.
只是让他看看菊花
I'm just showing him the hole.
说好的不理他呢
Don't engage?
不是这样对付自恋狂
That's not how you deal with narcissists.
要不这样 -什么
You know what? - What?
拜仁也许是帮我们逃离这里的提款机
Byron can be our meal ticket out of here
只要我们合作 我有个想法
if we work together. I have an idea.
班格丝
Bangles.
他 听 得 到
He! Can! Hear! You!
操 是啊
Shit. Yeah, right.
我的天
My God.
我...
My...
她们在说什么
What are they saying? What are they saying?
这是什么语
What is this?
我去拿翻译机
Let me get the interpreter pad!
你听得懂暗语
You know the language?
对啊 你们六年级时我就学会了
Yeah. I learned it when you were in sixth grade.
班格丝这些年说过的话我都听得懂
I heard everything Bangles was saying over the years.
不然我为什么要把你赶出去
Why do you think I want you out of my house?
滚出去[自创语]
Zee-scram-zo.
谢谢你能来 我不知道该怎么办
Thanks for coming. I didn't know what to do.
我决定了
I made a decision.
要是她四十八小时内不回来
If she doesn't come back in 48 hours,
我要和她合体
I'm gonna merge.
拜伦 不能这么做
Byron, you can't.
甜品好吃吗 -太好吃了
How's your dessert? - It's so good.
你要尝尝吗
Do you want some?
我想知道你想要什么
I want to know what you want.
什么意思
What do you mean?
要是你现在打个响指
Like, if you could snap your fingers right now
就能得到任何东西
and get anything you want,
你想要什么
what would that be?
不知道 一百万吧
I don't know. A million dollars?
简单 打个响指
Easy. Snap your fingers.
现在你的银行账户里
There should be a million dollars
应该有一百万美金了
in your bank account right now.
查吧 查查你的手♥机♥
Go ahead. Check your phone.
剧集 | 爱芯(2021) | 导航列表