剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
# 柔肤暖肌 共度长夜 #
# slip into your skin and spend the night #
# 已然忘我 #
# and get out of mine #
昨晚的事 真的很抱歉
I am so sorry about last night.
嘿 已经结束了
Hey. It's over.
以后别再这么吓我了 好吗?
Just promise to never scare me like that again, okay?
你原谅我了?
You forgive me?
完全原谅我?
For everything?
# 只因良伴人人需 #
# 'cause everybody needs somebody #
当然原谅你 小情人
Of course I do, lover.
啊!
aah!
嘿 嘿 冷静
Hey. Hey, calm down.
你没事了 - 噢 天啊 我只记得最后--
You're okay. - Oh, god. The last thing I remember is--
萨斯基亚骑着你 骑得超欢
Saskia riding you like a theme park attraction
还边吸你的气 差点榨干了你?
While draining your chi to death?
至少这是我看到的场景
At least that's the part I walked in on.
看上去很给力
Seemed pretty athletic.
波 对不起 我不是故意--
Bo, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it--
不用道歉 她是淫妖 我理解的 戴森
No, look, she's a succubus. I get it, Dyson.
而且应该是我道歉 是我的错
And I'm sorry. This is my fault.
她的事 我该早告诉你
I should've told you about her.
不 不是的 听着 我们需要谈一谈
No, it's--it's not. Look, we need to talk.
对 有话要谈
Yeah, we do.
我们要谈
We need to talk
开心事
About happier things,
比如说 我刚学会的超酷招数
Like my super-cool new succubus trick--
运气回吐 让你起死回生
Breathing you back to life with my chi.
超级酷 对吧?
I mean, how rock star am I?
谁是史上最佳女友啊?
who is the best girlfriend ever?
波 我是认真的
Bo, I'm serious.
我有事要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
好吧
Okay.
我不喜欢你的严肃语气
I'm not loving the sound of that,
不过... 你说吧
But... I'm listening.
你不知道萨斯基亚的真实身份
Saskia isn't who you think she is.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
她的真名是伊法
Her real name is Aife,
我很早以前就知道 她会来找你
And I've been expecting her to come for you for a while now.
为什么?
why?
因为 波 她是你母亲
Because, Bo, she is your mother.
噢
ohh.
啊 你个疯婆子
Aah. You're crazy.
噢 呃...
Oh! Um...
委婉说法应该是 "情绪欠稳定"
The polite term is "mentally unstable."
还有 不要性别歧视
And don't be sexist.
女生有点小小的野心
Just because a girl has a little ambition
不意味着她就是疯子
Doesn't mean she's off her rocker.
就算你真的是那个人
Even if you are who you say you are,
凭你的所作所为 你怎么会指望
How could you possibly think that I would betray my people
我会做叛徒 与你同流合污?
And join you after everything you've done?
噢 说得真难听 我没指望
Ooh. Awkward confession. I don't.
看 你们这些光明派老大们--总是一成不变
See, you light fae honchos--you're so predictable.
事实上 我就想这样
I'm counting on that, actually.
我不明白 为什么要针对我?
I don't understand. Why have you come to me?
导火索
Ignition.
每场大火都始于火花 你就是我的火花
Every fire needs its spark, and you're gonna be mine.
嘿 帮个忙 后退几步
Hey, be a friend and just scootch back a foot or 2.
为什么?
Why?
噢
Ohh.
啊 哎呀 新鞋子
ah. Oops. new shoes.
解决了一个 小伙子们
One down, boys.
让我们发动战争吧
Let's go start ourselves a war.
当你不知道你是谁 生活很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道后会变得更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱带来死亡
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years,
在搜寻和躲藏中生活...
Searching while hiding...
只为了找寻隐藏在世人后的世界
Only to find that I belonged to a world hidden from humans.
我厌倦了躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过我自己的生活
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行 第一季第13集
噢 斯文...
Oh, Sven...
你个混球浪漫魔王
You romantic pirate bastard, you.
波 等等!
Bo, just wait!
拜托 别不说话
Would you just please talk to me?
别 别 容我先退场
No, no. Allow me to leave.
要尊重你们的隐私
I will give you guys your privacy.
我母亲的事 你知道有多久了?
How long have you known who my mother is?
或者留下 留下来挺好
Or I could stay. Staying's good.
我学小兔兔乖乖不说话
quiet like a bunny.
多久了 戴森?!
How long, Dyson?!
早在我们认识之前
Since before we met.
我一直想告诉你 告诉你事情的全部
I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you everything.
所以我昨晚才打电♥话♥给你
That's why I called you last night,
因为我是想要告诉你的
Because I was gonna tell you.
波 我不是当事人 是特里克
Bo, it wasn't my story to tell. It's Trick's.
特里克和我妈有什么关系?
What does Trick have to do with my mother?
我让你妈失望了 久在你出生之前
I let your mother down long before you were born.
我辜负了她
I failed her.
告诉我
Tell me.
整件事情
All of it.
我们同派
She was of my clan.
那时候异种战争不断
The fae were constantly at war back then.
我们差点因内斗而灭绝
We'd nearly fought ourselves into extinction.
我厌倦了无休止的努力
I'd grown weary of trying to
却无法赢得真正的和平
earn a true peace,
于是我实行了强制和平
So I forced one.
实现强制和平? -特里克是血圣
How can you force peace? -Trick is a blood sage.
用他的血♥书♥写的文字 可成为现实
What he writes in his own blood comes to pass.
好棒的小技能 阿克
That's a nifty little skill there, Trickster.
并非如此 强大♥法♥力也是要付出代价的
Not really. Nothing that powerful comes without a price,
这是我得到的教训
As I've learned.
出了什么岔子?
So what went wrong?
伊法
Aife.
和平需要宽恕 而每场战争中
Peace demands forgiveness, and in every war
总有人觉得得不偿失
There are those who find it too dear a price.
你母亲发起了一场谋反
Your mother led a small rebellion.
杀死了黑暗异种的一名首领
She killed one of the dark fae clan leaders.
她被抓了
She was caught.
但随后又逃脱了
But she escaped.
她来找我 我本可以给予她庇护
She came to me. I could've sheltered her,
但那会重新引发战争
But that would've restarted the war,
所以我把她交给了黑暗派处决
So I handed her over to the dark for execution.
且不说 他们的行刑技术需要补课
Well, then they need to go back to executioner school,
她压根就没被杀死
Because they totally didn't kill her.
是没有 愿上帝宽恕他们
No, gods forgive them.
很久以后 我才发现她还活着
But it was a long time before I found that out.
她从此仇恨特里克 密谋报复
She has hated and plotted against Trick ever since.
你全都说了?
Are you telling me everything?
是的
Yes.
可这根本就说不通啊 是吗?
Well, then this doesn't really make sense, does it?
待我如朋友 却攻击戴森?
Befriending me and attacking Dyson?
这明显是私人恩怨 她想从我这得到什么?
This is obviously personal. So what does she want with me?
我不知道 - 为何等到现在?
I don't know. - And why now?
我不知道 波 而且我也不想知道
I don't know, Bo, and I don't care to find out.
最重要的是千万别让她找到你
What matters is getting you the hell away from her.
阿门 - 我为此早有准备
Amen. - I've prepared for this.
如果动作快 我们可以立刻送她出城
We can get her out of town if we act quickly.
不要
No.
时间紧迫 别顽固了
Now is not the time to be stubborn.
拜托 你必须听从我的建议
Please. You need to listen to me.
你们经过这事 还是不了解我 是吧?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表