剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
淫妖进食的时候会给人带来性愉悦 是吧?
Succubi feed off and create sexual pleasure, right?
正好相反 驱淫妖会带来性羞耻
Albasters do the same with sexual shame.
那又怎么样
So what,
他们会让人们对自己滥交而感到羞耻?
they make people feel bad about liking sex?
大多数是女性 真不敢相信(法语)
Women, mostly. Quelle surprise.
一群清教♥徒♥
Bunch of puritans.
他们会让人对自己的性行为产生罪恶感
They cause massive guilt over any sexual behavior,
从而导致自卑心理 饮食紊乱 最后
leading to shame spirals, eating disorders, and ta-da!
自杀
Suicide.
幸好这个案子已经结了
Good thing this case is solved.
像你这种乳臭未干的异种根本不是对手
Baby-fae like you is totally outmatched.
哦 不 这事还没完 我让柯蕾失望了
Oh, no. This is not over. I let collette down.
如果我有机会找到这个混♥蛋♥
If I can find this bastard,
我就一定要抓到他
I'm gonna go after him.
哇 你去啊 好啊
Wow. Go, you. Okay.
接下来怎么办?
So what's next?
我们明确了目标了 但是我们要怎么找?
We know what we're looking for, but how do we find them?
嗯 我们知道
Well, we know
艾丽森死的那晚曾经和别人发生了关系
Allison hooked up with someone the night that she died.
但这看起来不像是速配约会的人所为
It doesn't look like it was any of the speed daters.
如果是她从速配约会回家的路上
What if she met her killer
遇见了凶手呢?
on her way home from speed dating?
嗯 或者是出门的时候
Yeah, or on her way out.
她必须向我们那样
She'd have to
穿过酒吧的主要部分 对吧?
pass through the main bar like we did, right?
对
Yeah.
你还留着那个俱乐部的摄影师的名片吗?
You still have that photographer's card from the club?
当然 等一下
Of course. Hang on.
那我们到底在找什么?
So what exactly are we looking for?
艾丽森身亡当晚的偷♥拍♥照
Club candids from the night that allison died.
看看她有没有和别人一起从酒吧里走出来
see if we can put her with any faces from the main bar.
有点刺♥激♥ 或许我也应该培养点业余爱好
This is kind of exciting. Maybe I should get a hobby.
-看吧 我在改造你 -我先把你改造了再说
-See, I'm converting you. -Not if I convert you first.
嘿 在这儿
hey, there she is.
嗯 但是这个大帅哥是谁?
Yeah, but who's captain handsome?
噢 我认得他
Oh. Oh, I recognize him.
他就是个收藏大♥师♥
He's this total pickup artist.
他会在夜晚将尽的时候勾引单身女子
He hits on lonely women at the end of the night.
他总是在最后时刻出现
He usually comes in around last call.
我们还有留了充足的时间 你一起来吗?
Gives us just enough time. You coming with?
不 我的档期满了
No, my dance card is full,
但是 你知道 时不我待
but, you know, don't wait up.
啊!
aah!
哇
Wow.
你说的闪电可真不是吹的
You were not shitting about the lightning part.
我一般不吹牛的
I try not to "shit" about things.
那现在干什么?
So what now?
现在...
Now...
等着...
we wait...
看她现不现身
see if she shows herself.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
闪电鸟很像喜鹊
Lightning birds are like magpies.
它们喜欢偷东西 闪闪发光的东西
They like to steal things--shiny things...
从它们帮助的人那里
From the people they help.
关于这点 我又重新考虑了一下
About that-- I have been reevaluating.
企业家对企业家
Entrepreneur to entrepreneur--
你不是企业家 你是个小偷
You're not an entrepreneur. You're a thief.
一回事
Semantics.
我想说的是 我们需要谈判 好吧?
What I'm trying to say is, we need to negoshe, okay?
如果我们今晚救了你的酒吧
If I help save your bar tonight,
我要10%的股份
I want 10% ownership.
不行
No.
-让我保存这个硬币一年 - 不行
-I want the coin for a year. -No.
我要一个独角兽
I want a unicorn.
不行
No.
我以前的账单一笔勾销 还有终身免费喝酒
Forgiveness of my tab and free drinks for life.
行了吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay,
不过顶层的酒除外 -成交
but nothing top shelf. - Fine.
为什么不去休息一下? 可能还要等一会时间
Why don't you get comfortable? This could take a while.
她来了
She's here.
噢 主啊
oh, lord.
你可以叫我格洛里斯
you can call me Gloris.
格洛里斯
Gloris.
你知道 我一直喜欢你们人类
You know, I've always liked you humans.
从来对我无欲无求
Never ask me for anything.
但是这个人
But this one...
我打赌他和其他人一样
I bet you he's just like all the rest.
他想要我的一个蛋 是吧?
He wants one of my eggs, right?
是的
Yeah.
那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard.
肯吉 -不要给他们
Kenzi. - Just don't do it.
你不属于他们 -说的好
They don't own you. - Exactly.
谢谢
Thank you.
肯吉
Kenzi.
嗯 他们以为自己是谁啊
Yeah, like, who do they think they are,
可以随时随地使唤你出来? 让他们去死
calling you out of nowhere? Screw 'em.
如果他们想要蛋
If they want an egg,
街道拐角的地方就有家杂货店
there is a damn grocery store across the street.
我说的没错吧?
Am I right?
阿门
Amen.
你说到做到 姐
You said it, sister.
当然 你总能用它们的方式打败他们
Of course, you could always beat them at their own game.
继续说
I'm listening.
忽略掉小摸小偷
Forget the petty theft.
向他们要一个好处
Ask for a future favor,
一些有价值的东西 作为回报
Something valuable, in return.
你看 我想说的是 格洛里斯
You see, what I'm saying here, gloris,
你有炙手可热的商品
is you have a hot commodity.
你是个商人
You're a businesswoman.
你现在只缺一个经纪人
All you need is an agent...
噢 我的天啊
Oh, dear god.
一个人类 或许 来帮你处理这些交易
A human, perhaps, to handle these exchanges for you.
比如 我可以和特里克谈判
Like, I could negotiate with Trick
让他把蛋拿走
that he take this egg in exchange
用一个未来的好处最为回报
for a future favor to you.
他会这样做吗?
He would do that?
我确信他会这样做的
I am sure he would do that,
他不会吗?
wouldn't he?
我很乐意提供一个未来的好处
I would be happy to offer a future favor
用来交换蛋
In exchange for her egg.
啊!
Aah!
噢 孩子 我真的很喜欢你
Ooh, child, I do like you.
给你
Here.
啊
Aah.
它还是热乎乎的
It's still warm.
那么...
well...
这个交易完成了
this has been a treat,
但是现在我必须要回我的巢去了
but I must get back to my nest now.
尽管我不知道
although I don't know
为什么他浪费他的时间
why he wasted his time
来召唤我这个老太婆
calling little old me.
这人 还真是循规蹈矩啊
Such a martyr, this one.
你说的是什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果他又开始写他的血之书的话
Well, he could get whatever he wanted
他可以得到一切他想要的东西
if he just started writing in his book of blood again.
那个...
Well...
力量最强大的 往往是最顽固的 嗯?
the most powerful are always the most stubborn, hmm?
她说什么了?
What did she say?
噢
Oh.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表