剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Well, it doesn't sound like gina had much to run from.
这只是她妈妈的说法
Says her mom.
她有可能是怀孕了 考砸了 或者嗑药了
This girl could be pregnant,flunking out, or on drugs.
我想我们得去看看那个女生联合会了
I know I'd have to be trippin' to join a sorority.
我还是要说 帮走投无路的人找亲人
Still, I know how shitty it feels looking for family
真的是件很狗血的事情
That nobody will help you find.
这个案子我接定了
It can't hurt to look into it.
我们可以先去警♥察♥那里打探点消息
We can start with what the cops know.
你具体指的是那个警♥察♥呢...
Any one cop in particular or...
为啥你会这么大惊小怪呢
why are you being so weird about this?
我们做过了 仅此而已
We had sex. It doesn't have to mean anything more.
做♥爱♥不能说明问题
Sex doesn't...
但是一起过夜就说明问题了
But sleeping over usually does.
所以你先去麻烦下你那位警♥察♥男朋友
So you go grill officer your boyfriend,
我就自己去想办法找线索
And I'll go see what I can find out on my own.
那你现在是私♥人♥侦♥探♥了对吧
So you're, uh, a P.I. Now, huh?
是啊 这是肯吉的伟大计划
Yeah, it's part of kenzi's grand plan
我这怪物也被她商业化了
To commodify my freakhood.
她不是个省油的灯啊
That girl worries me.
这个想法还一般般啦
It's not the worst idea, though...
我们要干点自♥由♥职业来赚外快
Taking freelance work when we need some scratch.
如果你加入了异种家庭
Well, you wouldn't have to if you pledged yourself to the fae.
你就没这么多烦恼了
You'd be cared for.
阿什那边会给你找个体面的工作
The ash would find you a human job
也是为了异种家族着想
That also protected fae interests.
就跟你一样是吧
Like yours.
加入了大家族就能享用特权了
Membership has its privileges, huh?
差不多吧
Something like that.
是啊 那自♥由♥也能享受特权
Yeah, well, so does freedom.
目前的情况来看
So no missing persons reports filed
校方未报道有关人员失踪的消息
by the campus police.
我也查看了下文件
I did a quick check of the,uh, the cold files here,
但是一无所获
But nothing helpful here either.
你那些秘密的文件呢
What about your spooky files?
什么文件
My what?
就是那些异种犯罪的案件啊
You know, fae crimes
你们一手遮天的案件
that you guys have covered up.
这是你们的工作任务之一吧
I mean, that is pretty much the point of your day job,
防止异种犯罪案件
Isn't it-making sure that none of the fae stuff
被记录下来 -我不知道你在说什么
Get into these records?I don't know what you're talking about...
所以嘛 别跟人说你从我这里拿的
Which is why...You did not get this from me.
这是所有的关于洛克斯勒大学的案件
It's all I could find on locksley college.
十年前的档案了呀
This is ten years old.
是啊 我做事之前就发生了 这个比较特别
Yeah, it's before my time here.This one stood out.
大一新生在冬季失踪
Freshman girl disappeared winter semester.
尸体在校园建设期间被埋在地下
Body was unearthed during campus construction.
都是中空的
It was hollow.
内脏都被挖掉了么
You mean she was disemboweled?
不是 我是说身体里面什么也没有
No.I mean she was hollow.
内脏器官都没了
No internal organs.
尸体上没有切口
No incisions.
基本上像是
It's as if her insides
整个内脏器官都被吸出去了
Were completely sucked out.
真恶心 那肯定是异种干的了对吗
Gross. So definitely a fae kill then, huh?
不管凶手是谁
Well, whoever the killer was either left town
要么就是逃走了 要么就是毁灭了证据
Or got better at covering up his tracks,
反正我们只找到了这一具尸体
'cause it's the only body we found.
这些年来都没有失踪的学生案件了吗
No other missing students over the years?
没有了
No more than a usual campus.
大学本身就是个临时的社区
Look, colleges are a transient community by nature.
如果你找到合适的目标
If you target the right victim,
没有人报告她失踪 是件很普通的事情
It's possible that no one will report them gone.
我还需要更多的资料
Well, I can't find out anything more from here.
所以我得深入调查
I'll have to get the inside,
所以嘛
Which is why I will need
我还想要一个小小的帮助
Just one more itty-bitty favor.
你拿什么还呢
And how do you propose we start paying off these favors?
你看着办吧
I think we can figure it out.
先别取消她的信♥用♥卡♥
No, don't cancel the card yet, but meanwhile,
如果卡上有新的消费记录 记得通知我哦
If there's any purchasing,can you maybe alert me?
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
嘿 美人儿
Hey, chica.
哟
Yo.
怎么样了 -我有点头绪了
What's the word?Well, I am starting to think
肯定不只这一起失踪案件
There may be more to this missing persons case.
此话怎讲
Oh, yeah?Why is that?
经过她妈妈的允许 我查看了下她的消费记录
Got her mom's permission to check her financials,
她和外界基本上失去了联♥系♥
And Gina's not just ignoring her mom.
贷款和消费都没有记录
No action on her debit or credit.
从星期一开始她的通话记录也没有了
Ditto on her data and cell plan since Monday.
所以 没有购物 没有短♥信♥
So no shopping, no texting,
48小时内没有通话
No talking in 48 hours.
也就是说她要么就死了 要么就40多岁了
Which makes her either dead or over 40.
那么 我们还是折中想想吧
Well, let's hope for something in between.
这些见鬼的东西是啥?
What's all that shit?
我要潜入吉娜的学校做卧底
I'm going undercover at Gina's school.
戴森给我弄了个学校保安的身份
Dyson got me in as campus security.
哦! 我也一样?
Oh! Me, too?
差不多吧
Sort of.
等下 什么样的保安会穿粉红的衣服啊?
Wait. What kind of security guard wears pink?
哦 不
Oh, no.
我恨死你了
I hate you long time.
你真的要让我这么做?
Are you really gonna make me do this?
你做过更糟的事吗?
Like you haven't done worse?
到底有什么问题?
What is the problem?
我能搞定吓人的怪物
I can handle scary monsters, okay,
但是 特权让我胆怯
But privilege creeps me out.
这就是安排 所以 面对现实吧
Well, this is the gig, so suck it up.
你要给我危险工作的额外报酬
I better get danger pay.
这对我的灵魂很不好
This is bad for my soul.
卡帕女生联合会
Kappa Theta Xi.
她妈妈说 吉娜最后一天是在这
According to her mom, Gina spent her final days here.
你需要加入他们 然后找出他们知道些什么
You need to get in there and find out what they know.
你确定你一个人能搞定?
You sure you worked a solid cover?
拜托 我一直诈骗那些超级有钱的人
Please. I've grifted "made" guys.
我想我还是能骗些笨蛋的
I think I can con a few muffys...
如果我必须的话
If I must.
哦 你必须
Oh, you must.
看看好的一面
And look on the bright side.
我是说 也许你一开始就说对了呢
I mean, maybe you were right the first time.
也许吉娜只是离家出走了呢
Maybe Gina's just playing hooky
那这整件事马上就可以结束
And this whole thing will be over soon.
有人吗?
Hello?
啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah!
救命
Help!
谁来救救我!
Somebody help!
你负责的那片地儿 麻烦很多吗?
You have much security work under your belt?
有些 大部分是私事
Some. Mostly private.
对 我以前负责过那片
Yeah, I worked that angle for a bit.
工资是不错 但就是事情太多
Good money, but this is a whole nother kitten to kick.
永远不会无聊 -你在那呆了多久?
Never gets stale. So how long have you been here?
长的我都懒得去想了
Uh, longer than I care to remember,
我们这么说吧
Let's just put it that way.
我能告诉你 关于这地方 你想知道的一切
I can tell you anything you want to know about this place.
好极了 最近的那些案子有什么流言吗?
Great. Any gossip on the latest crimes?
我要面对的是些什么?
What kind of action am I looking at?
很多 如果你问我的话
Plenty, if you ask me.
高等教育吸引了某些人
Higher education attracts a certain kind of person...
搞破坏的臭小子 共♥产♥主义者
Spoiled brats, commies,
还有 自作聪明的人
and, uh, wiseasses.
他们看起来不可怕啊 -我来处理他们
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表