剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I lied, Bo.
可那是在我明白我们那份感觉之前
But that was before I understood this thing we have between us.
但现在一切都不同了
But everything's different now.
现在我再也不会和我爱的人分开
Now I'll never be separated from the one I love.
你做什么了 珍妮?
What did you do, Jenny?
你能从网络上学会很多东西 比如怎样
You can learn a lot from the Internet, like how to turn
让普通的肥料和涂料变成炸♥药♥
ordinary fertilizer and paint into explosives.
只要我按下这个按钮 我们就永远在一起了
When I push this button, we'll be together forever.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但如果我们会被炸死
Okay, but if we're gonna go out with a bang,
我想死在你的怀里
I want it to be in your arms.
噢 我喜欢那样
Oh, I'd like that.
好的 慢点
Okay. Slowly.
多方便 她们在一起
How convenient.They're together.
一次搞定
One-stop shopping..
骗子! 你跟其他人都一样!
Liar! You're just like everyone else!
好了 我没带她们过来 冷...冷静点儿
Okay, I didn't bring them. Just... just calm down.
你是谁? 我们的妹妹是因你而死
Who are you? Our sister's dead because of you.
你也参与了 所以你们都要付出代价
And you took part, so you both pay.
好吧 别这样!不要 她有炸♥弹♥
All right. Don't! Don't. She's got a bomb.
不 事情不该是这样的
No. This isn't supposed to go like this.
所有的人冷静下来 我们来谈谈
Everybody just calm down. We're gonna talk about this.
不 不需要再谈 不要再撒谎了
No. No more talking. No more lies.
以后都不要再撒谎了
No more lies ever again.
不
No.
啊!啊!
Aah! Aah!
啊!
Aah!
不错 但是你还不够老练
Nice, but you still have your training wheels on.
啊!噢 上帝!啊!
Aah! Oh, God! Aah!
啊!
Ada!
噢!啊! 来这儿 宝贝
Ohh! Aah! Come here, baby.
起码我还能看见路 快点 - 那炸♥药♥
At least I can still see the road. Come on. - Detonator.
别管了 没时间了
No. There's no time.
波!不要离开我
Bo! Don't leave me.
回来 你这个婊♥子♥!
Come back here, you bitch!
我在这里 亲爱的 没事 没事的
I'm right here, baby. Okay. Okay.
波
Bo.
别过来!
Stay back!
怎么了?
What's goin' on?
喔
Whoa.
噢
Ohh.
喔 刚才究竟发生了什么事?
Whoa. What the hell just happened?
我想有些人无法接受被抛弃
I guess some people don't deal well with rejection.
不管怎样 我都差点变成脆皮鸭
Thought I'd be extra crispy for sure.
好像我那么轻而易举就能够摆脱你似的
As if I could get rid of you that easily.
喂 波 我不像珍妮是吗?
Hey, Bo. I'm not like Jenny, am I?
我没那么粘人什么的?
I'm not too clingy or anything?
你让我想变成更好的异种
You make me want to be a better fae.
诱惑一头耗牛 天呐
Go seduce a yak. My God.
大面♥积♥的损坏还有两个死了的复仇女神
Mass destruction and two dead furies.
黑色星期五
That's quite the Friday.
特里克 麻烦来一杯啤酒
Trick, a pint, please.
阿什 他发火了吗?
The ash... he's pissed, huh?
我跟他说我到那儿之后你才到
Well, I told him you got there after I did,
而且我们俩都去的太迟了
and that we both arrived too late to do anything,
所以你跟这事没关系了
so you're off the hook.
那么是你帮我摆平了?
So you covered for me?
这个嘛 珍妮的事是个备受瞩目的连环杀手案
Well, this Jenny thing's a high-profile serial killer case.
我因为破获此案在警界获得了好评
It's scored me some big points in the cop world for breaking it.
应该这样说 这是 嗯...公平回报
Let's just say, it's, uh... Returning the favor.
干杯
Cheers.
好嘛
Yep.
还是个讨厌鬼
Still a douche.
可至少他不是个贼
Well, at least he's not a thief.
我好像丢了一瓶三百年的蜂蜜酒
I seem to be missing a 300-year-old bottle of buckthorn mead.
你这个异种说话还真风趣
You fae and your funny words.
时间晚了 我...应该走了
Look at the time.I... should be going.
为什么你不留下来让我告诉你关于
Why don't you stay and let me tell you the story
那瓶酒是怎么变成我的所有的来龙去脉
of how that bottle came into my possession
还有为什么它对我这么重要?
and why it meant so much to me?
嗯?
Hmm?
那么...我在想
So... I was thinking.
我还是请你打住
I'm gonna stop you right there.
不 是好事
No. It's good.
听着 嗯...由于最近的事情让人觉得
Listen, um... As recent events have suggested,
掺杂了感情和性会让事情变得一团糟
mixing emotions and sex can get kinda messy.
这就是我一直都让我俩尽量避免的
That is what I was trying to avoid with us.
对 好吧 我现在明白了
Yeah, well, I get that now.
我的提议仍然有效 不管怎样
My offer does still stand, though.
无论何时你需要我我都会在
I'm here whenever you need me.
你觉得...
How about...
不仅仅是治疗如何?
For more than just healing?
为了开心怎么样?
How about for fun?
为了开心?
For fun?
是 就只是"炮♥友♥关系"
Yeah, there's this whole "friends with benefits" thing
我已经听了很多关于这方面的事 -不会吧
that I have heard so much about. -You don't say.
是啊 你是那种完美类型的
Yeah, and you're actually kind of perfect.
嗯
Uh-huh.
你毫无顾忌
You don't care.
你不会死
You don't die.
还有我信任你
And I trust you.
炮♥友♥关系
Friends with benefits.
但肯定只是朋友
But definitely just friends.
同意
Deal.
那...
So...
你想在你的地方还是我的地方?
You wanna get friendly at your place or mine?
是这样 有这么一个...女人
So there's this...Woman.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表