剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我擦
I mean, really,
这软绵绵的奶酪实在是太好吃了
is there anything as sweet as melty, melty cheese?
你干嘛呢 有什么计划么
What are you doing? Do we have plans?
-咱还有换衣服的时间? -我有计划
- Do I have time to get changed?- I have plans.
今晚上和一个医生约好了
I have a doctor's appointment tonight.
这衣服的胸口这么低
In a push-up bra and sexy boots,
什么医生会让约你这个时候出去啊
at this hour?
额
Um,
我觉得啊 你根本不是要去见"医生"
news flash... I don't think they're a real doctor.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
是和劳伦的约会啦 傻妞
It is with Lauren, knob...
是啊是啊
Of course it is.
今晚上要去做测试 这件咋样
- And I'm taking a test tonight.What do you think of this one?
胸口不够低 你得再多露点
Uh, not low enough.You need more boob-ala.
必须把美胸露出来透透气
You gotta let the girls breathe.
你这是要去参加个什么测试啊
So what kind of a test is this?
做♥爱♥测试吗
Like a sex test?
是不是你身材好就能得高分呢
She gonna grade you on your luscious curves?
说实话 这测试挺重要的
Actually, it's pretty important,
打个比方 就是异种圈子里的期中考
sort of like a succubus midterm.
劳伦今晚上请我去镇上玩
Lauren's taking me out for a night on the town.
她要看看我有没有能力在现实世界中控制自己
She wants to see if I've learned full control in the real world yet.
那你干嘛要盛装打扮呢
What's with the fashion panic?
我只是想穿的得体一点啊
I just... I wanna look nice.
是为了测试还是为了劳伦呢
For the test or for Lauren?
怎么看都怎么像是准备去约会的
'Cause I was sensing some date jitters,
而且我也知道你喜欢姑娘们所以...
and I know you like the ladies, so...
我确定以及肯定今晚上不是去约会的
It is definitely, definitely not a date.
测试神马的最讨厌了
I just frickin' hate tests.
这比做♥爱♥难多了
I'm better with multiple orgasm than multiple choice.
不过你是对的 我确实不需要这么紧张
But you are right, I just need to chill
又不是会见国家领导 对吧
I mean, there'll be no disasters on the menu tonight,
就是喝喝酒 或者吃顿饭而已
just drinks, maybe dinner.
天又没塌下来
What could possibly go wrong with that?
啊啊啊
Aah!
当你不明白你是什么的时候 生命变得很苦难
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
但是当你知道你是什么的时候
It's harder when you
会变得更苦难
don't know what you are.
我的爱伴随着死神
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了很多年
I was lost for years,
我不断的寻找着躲藏着
searching while hiding...
直到找到了接纳我的世界
only to find that I belonged to a world hidden from humans.
我就不再躲藏了
I won't hide anymore.
我将要选择我自己的路 走下去
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行 第一季第6集
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
噢
Ohh.
嗯嗯 我是说
Mnh-mnh. I'm just saying,
你的美是在你的逐步成长的过程中体现出来的
the beauty of your kind is how elegantly they've evolved.
我的意思是
I mean,
有时候很多事物表面看起来很迷人
sometimes things that seem so fantastic
其实本质却十分简单
are actually quite simple.
噢 你的意思是我很简单咯
Oh! Did you just call me simple?
-你懂的 -是啊
- You know what I mean.- Yeah.
我这种连续10年杀戮的凶手肯定不简单啊
I wouldn't exactly call my whole 10-year killing spree "simple."
我们会想到解决办法的
But we're working on that.
你在实验室里已经能很成功的控制自己了
I mean, you're able to control yourself really well in the lab right now.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
所以现在就要玩真的了
So now it's time for a test-drive in the real world.
你还真会选地方啊
Well, you certainly picked a good spot.
嗯 这间屋子里的性能量
Mm. The sexual energy in this room
实在是忒赞了 -嗯
- is off the charts tonight.- Mm.
那你要我怎么弄呢
So how do we do this?
行 我先考考你
All right, tell me something first...
当你在人群之中
when you're in a crowd like this,
你是怎么检测别人的性♥欲♥的呢
how do you read libido?
我看到了能量在流动
I see energy flow.
嗯 像香气一样吗
Hmm, like an aura?
差不多
Kind of.
这么跟你说吧 如果一个人越想做♥爱♥
It's, like, the more aroused someone is,
那这个人身边的能量就越活跃
the hotter they burn.
拿他们做一个例子吧 好吧
Take them, for example, okay?
瞧 男的很一般
See, he is average.
她对他的兴趣明显要大得多
She is way more into him.
-这你都能看出来? -是啊
- You can tell all that?- Yeah.
那好 从1到10 你给他们打分
Okay, so on a scale of one to ten?
他4分
He's a four.
她7分
She's a seven.
好吧
Okay.
那你看我呢
What about me, right now?
我们专业一点好吗
What about keeping this professional?
可以啊 这叫学术性的好奇
Well, call it "scientific curiosity."
好吧
Okay.
额
Well...
你确实很想知道
you are definitely curious.
我不确定是不是学术性的好奇
I'm not so sure it's entirely scientific.
我们应该再来一杯
We need another drink.
那确实
Yeah, we do.
-再来两杯 -嗯
- Can we get two more?- Mm.
噢噢
Ohh!
这青柠也忒酸了点
If I have one more lime,
我嘴巴都酸麻了
I'm not gonna be able to feel my lips.
我喜欢这样的你
Mmm. I like you like this.
我喜欢你下班之后的样子
I love after-hours Lauren.
你不用时时刻刻都那么强势的
You need to work on not being so in control all the time.
不 今晚上是来给你做测试的
No, we're here to work on you gaining control.
嗯
Mm.
来吧
Come on.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
来吧
Hit me.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
嗯
Yeah.
现在集中精神到你的感觉上去
Now focus on what you're feeling.
我感到饿了
Hungry.
不带这么玩的
This is crazy.
我不行的 要是我一开始吸取
I can't do this. I...
就无法停下来了
I... once I start feeding, I can't stop.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你得有这个信心
You just have to start believing it.
你准备好了 波
You're ready, Bo.
改天吧
Some other time.
行 我们继续努力
Okay. We'll keep working on it.
你正确对待你的本能会对你有好处的
It might help if you stop fighting your true nature.
异种不是怪物 波 你也不是
The fae aren't monsters, Bo, and neither are you.
回去睡个好觉 明早上继续谈
Sleep on it. We'll talk in the morning.
还要待多久啊
How much longer is this gonna take?
怎么 你想去哪儿啊
Why? You got somewhere better to be?
我饿死了啊 而且这地方比较诡异
I'm starving. Plus, this place gives me the creeps.
太诡异了
It's so Lauren.
你别一棒子打死她好吗
Would you just give her a chance?
她没你想的那么无趣
She's a lot more interesting than you think.
是啊 因为你想看人家的裸体是吧
Yeah, only 'cause you wanna see her naked bits.
擦
Whoops.
嘿 弄坏了是要付钱的
Hey, you break it, you bought it.
我说的肯定没错
I wouldn't be surprised.
医生才是最大的骗子
Doctors are bigger con artists than I am.
你别这么小题大做好吗 肯吉
Can you just dial it down, Kenzi?
她真的在帮我
She's really helping me.
这些治疗对你有好处
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表