剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I would like to recognize the error I made
承认错误
in assuming my brother's guilt.
这是家族项链
This is the family pendant.
这是继承权的标志
It is the symbol of the birthright.
他死的时候
One day when he passes,
你会掌握整个家族的生杀大权
you will have control over the family holdings.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
我要用我的牺牲换来和平
With my sacrifice, I move for peace.
已经有一个人愿意牺牲了
A sacrifice has been offered.
你也愿意牺牲作为回报吗?
Do you offer one in return?
我会尽我所能的回报
I'll pay back as much as I can
对我曾经伤害过的人
to the people I've ripped off...
如果父亲把母亲的坟墓签到中立地段
if dad moves mom's grave to neutral ground
这样我可以去祭拜她
so I can visit it.
我会的
I will.
我要取消行动
Then I also call off the hit.
我们现在和平了
Then we have a peace.
我要停止这次行动
I move for closure.
我紧随其后
I second the motion.
谢谢你没有放弃我
Thanks for not giving up on me.
日落了 波
Sundown, Bo.
你救了他 你打败了爱尔兰女妖
You saved him, and you beat the banshee.
我们打败了爱尔兰女妖
We beat the banshee.
我们俩功劳对半
It was a 50/50 effort.
嗯 诚实一点 我觉得应该是三对七
Well, if we're being honest, I'd peg it more at 30/70,
因为 说白了 你只是读了读书罢了 所以
'cause, let's face it, all you did was read from a book, so...
哦! 好吧 谁是那个让自己
Oh! Well, who was the one who put
的性命危在旦夕的人?
her life on the line?
谁是那个不知道
Who was the one that didn't know
她让自己的性命危在旦夕的人 嗯 ?
she was putting her life on the line, hmm?
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm, mm, mm.
那父亲呢? - 我不知道
What about dad? - I don't know.
治疗 我猜 如果别人能够劝得动他的话
Treatment, I guess, if he can be talked into it.
和平真好
Good peace.
长久和平
Long peace.
哟 这是不是意味着
Yo, does this mean
我们和异种又和谐相处了?
we're cozy with the fae again?
嗯 我想说我并没有把他们一巴掌拍死
Well, let's just say I haven't completely written them off.
非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
你就不能开点
Could you be driving something
让自己像个混♥蛋♥一样的车吗?
that makes you look like more of an asshole?
嘿 那些女的怎么知道我有钱
Hey, how are the chicks supposed to know I'm rich
如果我不显摆 是吧?
if I don't stand out, right?
还我的钱 卡瓦纳?
Where's my money, Kavanagh?
肖恩
Sean.
他毁了我的生活
He ruined my life!
肖恩
Sean.
你怎么这么傻
You stupid shit.
我们现在扯平了吧?
Are we even now?
肖恩 哦 天啊 撑住 撑住 好吗?
Sean. Oh, my God. Just hold on. Hold on, okay?
我告诉过你的
I told you so.
不
No.
不
No.
现在怎么样了 肯吉?
How ya doin', Kenzi?
挺好
Cool.
就是有点失眠
Just kinda restless, though.
或许我们可以找个死亡金属音乐
Maybe we can find some death metal
来发泄一下或怎么的
to thrash out to or something.
这是什么?
What's that?
幸运猪赢了
The lucky pig wins...
一切却输掉了婚礼的礼物
everything except the wedding gifts.
波没有退缩
Bo didn't crumble.
尽管面临死亡 她仍然镇定自若
Even in the face of death, she kept it together.
你会杀了她吗?
Would you have killed her?
你会用你的血来救她吗?
Would you have used your blood to save her?
她很坚强
She's strong.
她应该知道更多
She deserves to know more.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
她准备好了
She is.
你要开始相信她 特里克
You've gotta start believing in her, Trick.
她能够有所作为
She could amount to something.
为了她好 我希望他不要
For her sake, I hope not.
每个功成名就的人
Those of us who rise to prominence
背后都会伤痕累累
tend to bring a great deal of pain on ourselves.
我知道
I know.
敬血王...
To the Blood King...
还有你牺牲的一切
And all you've sacrificed.
不要这样叫我
Please don't ever call me that.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表