剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You can't throw away your friendships for me.
我很感谢这次机会让我知道
I appreciate this as a time to find out
哪些人值得被称为朋友
Who's worth calling a friend.
他们会把问题弄的更严重的
They're gonna force the issue.
他们也会让你跟着折磨
They'll make you suffer, too.
这不是第一次 也不会是最后一次
It wouldn't be the first time, and it won't be the last.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要让这事完结 不管用什么方法
I'm gonna finish this, one way or the other.
戴森!
Dyson!
见鬼
Damn it.
肯吉?
Kenzi?
波 波 波事情不好了 大大的不好了
Bo, Bo, Bo, this is bad. This is, like, mega-bad,
超级无敌不好了 她不见了
Super-ultra-freakytown bad. She's gone.
慢慢说 发生什么事了
Slow down. What happened?
波莎跑了 还有我看见她的背了
Portia ran away, and I saw her back.
他们对她做了些什么
They did something to her.
他们伤了她 就像是
They hurt her, like
什么变♥态♥折磨出来的伤 -我知道
some kind of pervy torture hurt. -I know.
巴尔'艾尔在地下室开了
Ba'al was running a
一家俱乐部专门服务这些
club for people with a taste for that
有奇怪口味的人 肯吉
In the basement. Kenzi,
除了波莎还有其他人
there were more besides Portia.
我不知道原因
I don't know why,
但是她不记得发生了什么事
But she doesn't remember what happened to her.
现在这世道 失忆症还真是多啊
Well, there's a lot of amnesia going around these days.
但是她还记得戴森做了什么
But it's convenient how good she is
这还真是方便啊 -我想我知道她去哪了
At remembering what Dyson did. -I'm afraid I know where she went.
我们走
Let's go.
啊!
Aah!
告诉我谁拿走了我的记忆!
Tell me who took my memory!
告诉我谁杀了巴尔'艾尔!
Tell me who killed Ba'al!
这正是我们想要问你的
Just what we wanted to ask you.
你来这里还真是省得我们去抓你
So nice you saved us the trouble of coming to get you.
你想都别想 除非你想要
don't even think about it, not unless you want
那些保护你的人也跟着受苦
Those who are protecting you to suffer as well.
啊!
Aah!
啊
Ahh.
我还真爱看正义战胜邪恶啊 你呢?
I just love to see justice done. Don't you?
我衷心的希望
I really, really, hope
波莎傻到会回到这里
Portia wast stupid enough to come back here.
她是个很容易被诱惑的人
Well, she's an easy loose end to tie up.
这些异种没有一个会真的关心她的
None of these fae would give a damn about her.
好了 哈里森说他们
Okay, so Harrison said
把那些女孩子带到贵宾房♥间
they took the girls to the v.I.P. Room.
你准备好去俱乐部玩了吗?
You ready to go clubbing?
当然 这会给"狂野女孩"
Yeah. This is gonna give "girls go wild"
一个新的诠释
A whole new meaning.
我不知道你觉得我会告诉你什么
I don't know what you think I'm gonna tell you.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
说实话 我真的不关心 亲爱的
Honestly, I don't really care, lovey.
巴尔'艾尔反正是个拖后腿的
Ba'al was a liability anyway.
我真正想要知道的
What I really wanna know
是所有关于你那个淫妖女朋友的精彩八卦
Is all the juicy gossip about your little succubus girlfriend.
你为什么不问威克斯? 他知道她是从哪来的
Why don't you ask Vex? He knows where she came from.
我说谎了
I lied.
你知道她都知道些什么
Well, you know what she knows.
但是没你知道的多
But not as much as you do.
看来你不是个玩扑克的高手啊
you're not much of a poker player,
对吗 小狼狼?
are you, wolfie?
没关系
That's okay.
这可能会花上一段时间 但是你会告诉我们的
It might take some time, but you'll tell us.
能把这些事从你嘴里挖出来
And what entertainment it will be
是件多快乐的事啊
Getting it out of you.
你觉得如何? 想知道1号♥门后面是什么吗?
What do you think? Find out what's behind door number one?
好了孩子 游戏时间结束
All right, kid, playtime's over.
我们会把你救出去的 -不 我 我还好
We've gotta get you out of here. -No, I'm--I'm okay.
我猜"还好"在你的世界里是其他意思
I take it "okay" means something different in your world.
他不会让他们伤害我的 他绝对不会的
He wouldn't let them hurt me. He never would.
"他"是谁?
"he" who?
你从哪得到这个的?
Where'd you get that?
她说是那个叫希拉斯的酒保给她的
she said Silas the bartender gave it to her.
她说 他罩着她 怎么了?
She said he takes care of her. Why?
我认得这些符号♥
I recognize these symbols.
戴森说
Dyson said
这是狼人们用的秘密语言
It's the secret language of the wolf shifters.
我想我们刚刚知道了杀死巴尔'艾尔的凶手了
I think we just found out who killed Ba'al.
赶紧完事吧
Just finish it.
越来越无聊了
this is getting boring.
我有种感觉 你会让我失望的
I have a feeling you're gonna disappoint me.
相信你的感觉 我不会是一个完全的输家的
Believe it. It won't be a total loss.
杀了他
Finish it.
所有人都不要动
Everybody stay calm.
毁了你的妆 真是不好意思啊
It would be a shame to ruin your makeup.
波 快离开这! -我们一起离开
Bo, get outta here! -We're going together.
给他松绑 -哦 拜托
Cut him loose. -Oh, please.
你不会认为你们还能离开这里吧?
You're don't think you're gonna get away with this, do you?
他已经被通缉了 你也会的
He's a marked man, and you will be, too.
如果我能证明不是戴森
Not if I can prove that
杀了巴尔'艾尔 就不会了
Dyson didn't killed Ba'al.
哦 拜托 你不会又要怪我吧?
Oh, come on. You're not gonna blame that again on me, are ya?
啊!
Aah!
要不然你不告诉他们是谁做的 希拉斯?
Why don't you tell them who did it, Silas?
啊!希拉斯 你要去哪?
Uhh! Silas, where do you think you're going?
他是为这里所有人调酒的人
He's the one who cooked up the drinks around here,
包括巴尔'艾尔在利用完那些女孩后
Including the ones that Ba'al used to
用来消除她们记忆的酒
Wipe the girls' memories clean after he finished using them.
真荒谬 希拉斯为什么要杀了巴尔'艾尔
Oh, that's absurd. Why would Silas kill Ba'al?
和大多数人会这样做的原因一样--
The same reason most people do things--
为了爱
For love.
希拉斯知道巴尔'艾尔
Silas knew that Portia
会杀了 波莎
was gonna be killed by Ba'al,
就像他在厌倦了那些女孩后
The same way he killed
杀了他们所有人一样 -事情是这样的
All the other girls when he got tired of them. -Here's how it went down.
戴森在讯问希拉斯
Dyson was questioning Silas
关于一个被巴尔'艾尔杀了的光明异种女孩
About a light fae girl that Ba'al killed.
希拉斯知道戴森
Silas knew that
会对巴尔'艾尔发火
Dyson would go mental on Ba'al,
所以觉得这是个杀了巴尔'艾尔
So he saw his chance to get rid of Ba'al
然后陷了害其他人的好机会
And put the blame on somebody else.
戴森和巴尔'艾尔吵完之后
And after Dyson had it out with Ba'al,
希拉斯在小巷子里等着他
Silas waited for him in the alley.
啊!
Aah!
他所需要做的只不过是让巴尔'艾尔单独出来
All he had to do next was send Ba'al out there alone,
跟着他 然后开始他的复仇
Follow him, and take his revenge.
啊!
aah!
那个女孩目睹了那场谋杀
The girl saw the murder.
希拉斯编了这个故事
Silas made up the story, okay?
他让波莎撒谎说是她看见的
He got Portia to lie and say that she saw it.
希拉斯 我没告诉他们
Silas, I didn't tell.
就算你说的是真的
Even if that were true,
你真的觉得我们会让你们就这么离开这里?
Do you really think we'd just let you walk out of here?
我们已经打电♥话♥给戴森的搭档了
We've already called it in to Dyson's partner.
如果你们想要所有人都知道
So if all you want to be considered a party
巴尔'艾尔对那个光明异种女孩做了什么的话
To what Ba'al did to the light fae girl,
请自便
Be my guest.
对 你们所担心的全球异种骚动
Yeah, that global fae dustup you're all so worried about
就会真的发生了
Is gonna start for real.
啊 今晚的事没有按我的计划进行啊
Ugh, this night did not turn out the way I planned.
波莎你必须要跟我们走
Portia, you have to come with us.
我不能让他们杀了你 波莎
I couldn't let them kill you, Portia.
对不起
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表