剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
#当清晨的阳光照进我的窗#
* When the morning comes *
#我并不想让黑夜如此飞速的流逝#
* and I don't want to face the daylight *
#当清晨的阳光照进我的窗#
* when the morning comes *
看够没呀
It's rude to stare, you know.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我只是觉得忒奇怪了点
This is just so incredibly weird for me.
你不会懂的
You have no idea.
为什么会奇怪
Why weird?
因为你是头一个在我身边
Because you're the first person
睡了一晚上但是
I've ever woken up next to that...
没有死的人
Isn't...Dead.
好吧 其实也没那么难堪 你想开点啊
Well, if it's any consolation, I can now officially say,
至少他们死的时候脸上还在笑呢
They died with a smile on their face.
不好意思啊 我不应该拿那个开玩笑
Sorry.I shouldn't joke about that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我实在没什么好抱怨的了
It's hard to complain.
我真被你治好了啊
I'm healed in record time because of you.
嘿 是不是随便和什么异种做完都会这么爽啊
Hey, would sex with any fae give me this big of a hit?
呵呵 我觉得嘛
Well, I like to think that I bring
是我个人比较强而已
A little something special to the table.
噢
Oh.
怎么 你还不信啊
Why, you gonna find out?
下次再告诉我吧
Not anytime soon.
嗯
Mm.
别管我了 你感觉怎么样
Forget me.How are you feeling?
嗯
Mm.
我感觉像刚刚跑完了
I just feel like I've run
一场很长很长 汗如雨下的马拉松
A very long, very dirty marathon.
#进入我的生活#
*...Into my life *
你在我身上可种了不少草莓啊
You certainly leave your mark on a man.
呵呵 我从没说过我会很温柔吧
Well, I never said that I would be gentle.
我记忆中 我也没说过
Neither did I, as I recall.
我完全被你治好了
I'm all healed.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
你该回家了吧或者要去工作之类的
So I guess you should probably go home or something.
我想再睡一会儿
I guess I could get some sleep.
我貌似头还有点疼呢 -那就来吧
I do still kind of have a headache.Works for me.
#随着翅膀的伸展#
* with wings outstretched *
嗯
Mmm.
啊
Aah!
当你不明白你是什么的时候 生命变得很苦难
The life is hard when you don't who really are.
但是当你知道你是什么的时候 会变得更苦难
It's harder when you know what you are.
我的爱伴随着死神 我迷失了很多年
I love carries a death sentence.I was lost for years.
我不断的寻找着躲藏着
Searching while hiding,
直到找到了接纳我的世界
only to find that I belong to a world
原来是不能让人类知道的 我就不再躲藏了
hidden from humans. I won't hide Anymore.
我将要选择我自己的路 走下去
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行 第一季第3集
牙膏在哪儿呢
Toothpaste?
在那个小箱子里
Footlocker.
谢了
Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
咳咳
Ahem.
#你是风儿 我是沙#
* you're the sugar, I'm the spice *
#缠缠绵绵 绕天涯#
* yeah, we fit, we fit real nice *
怎么啦
What?
有人带男人回家过夜了呢
Looks like somebody had an overnight guest, hmm?
你肯定会说 只是个来访者
A gentleman caller, if you will.
别激动行吗 你都知道他只是来帮我疗伤的
Will you just relax?You know he was just here to heal me.
很明显人家帮你治了整个晚上哦
Apparently he healed you all night long.
别挤兑我了行吧
Can you just try to grow up for a second here, okay,
这又没什么大不了的 你说呢
And not make such a big deal out of this?
对啊对啊 这有什么大不了呢
Totally. But if I was gonna make a big deal,
究竟有多大不了呢
Like, how big are we talkin'?
提示下我嘛 你刚刚是和我再说 -怎么了啊
Just-just ballpark me. Are we talk-just-what?
他是异种啊 我是在跟你讨论学术啊 -嘿
He's fae.I'm just asking for science. Hey.
我要走了
So I'm gonna head out.
好的 昨晚上 真谢谢你啊
Okay.Thanks again for last night.
有问题尽管开口
Anytime.
有问题尽管开口呢
Anytime.
肯吉
Kenzi.
你搞什么啊
What the hell?
好吧
Right.
这个嘛 我..
Uh, about that, I was...
"需要帮助吗 没人相信你吗
"need help?No one believes you?
"波的私人调查服务
"bo's private investigation services,
专长于无法解释的超自然现象"
Specializing in the strange and paranormal."
"十年经验 警方协助调查"
"10 years experience.Police references available."
你这是说谎你懂不懂
You can't just lie about this shit.
我要辩护 真♥相♥神马的就是一坨屎
In my defense, truth is for pussies.
你知道因为你这么个广♥告♥
Do you have any idea what kind of crackpots
会引来多少白♥痴♥上门吗
We're gonna get with this?
会引来口袋里票子的
The kind who pay.
肯吉 你听我说 -不行 是你听我说
Kenzi, listen to me.No, you listen.
我们都不是干正经工作的料 波
We're not exactly cut out for day jobs, bo.
我是贼 你连人都不是 -嘿 你注意点影响
I'm a thief, and you're not even human.Hey, watch it.
我懂你好吧 你想做个正常人
Look, I know you'd rather be normal,
但你天生不是啊
but you're not.
你是个怪物 然后我就取你所长啊
You're a freak, and I dig that about you.
你真应该去上几节礼仪课
You know, you really need to learn when to stop talking.
波 你有能力去帮助那些
Bo, you have skills that can help people...
那些走投无路的人
People that have nowhere else to turn,
那些口袋里有老人头的人
People with shiny, shiny money.
谁会跟钱过不去啊
Is that really so terrible?
我们的首批客户已经上门了哦
We already have people calling.
就在你决定之前先见哪怕是一个嘛
Just meet with one of them before you decide.
好不好
Okay?
就一个
One.
好咧
Yeah.
首先我得说明白
I- I have to be honest.
我给不了太多你钱
I can't afford to pay you very much.
我把我所有的钱都用来给吉娜出学费了
All-all my money goes into gina's education.
所有的 是什么意思呢
Define "all."
价钱好商量
Our rates are negotiable.
首要问题是我们到底能不能帮到你
First, let's worry about whether we can help you.
如果你不能 我就真没办法了
If you can't, I don't know what else to do.
警方那边都不愿意立案
Gina hasn't been gone long enough for the cops
因为吉娜走丢的时间太短 她已经成年了
To take me seriously.She's over 18,
所以她的大学根本把我当做
So the college is acting like
那种没事找事的母亲
I'm some smothering parent.
好吧 无意冒犯啊 那我们咋知道你不是呢
Well, no offense, but how do we know you're not?
你怀疑她被人杀了吗
Are there any signs of foul play?
她就这么消失了 就在半夜
She just disappeared, okay, in the middle of the night.
她没去过她的房♥间
She hasn't been to her room.
电♥话♥也不接
She hasn't answered her cell phone.
她今早上的考试都缺席了
She missed an exam this morning,
然后昨天是我的生日 她都没打电♥话♥来
And yesterday was my birthday, and she never called.
这已经是很反常了 好吗
Okay, n-none of that is like my daughter.
但是这听起来就像一个普通青少年会做的事呀
But it is like a teenager.
吉娜从小
Gina has wanted to be in a sorority
就想成为女生联谊会中的一员
Ever since she was a little girl.
入会选举迫在眉睫 我们最后一次谈话的时候
Initiation is in two days,and last time we talked,
她还正在准备呢
She was counting the minutes.
她绝对不会自愿在入会之前离开的
She never would've left before then, not willingly.
埃姆斯太太 你这实在不能说明什么问题呀
Mrs. Ames, this doesn't really prove anything.
听着 我是做母亲的 我知道我女儿有麻烦了
Look, a mother knows when her child is in trouble.
请你们帮帮我
Please help me find mine.
你怎么看? -没头绪啊 姐们儿
What do you think?I don't know, dude.
我十岁开始就离家出走了呢
I started running away when I was 10.
有时候人就是想消失嘛
Sometimes people just don't wanna be found.
好吧 但是吉娜没理由要离家出走啊
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表