剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I supervise construction
都是我亲自监工建造出来的
on every inch of this heaven.
来我办公室吧
Let's come into my office.
哈佛...牛津...
Harvard... Oxford...
"州长杯"比赛 战绩优异
Sailed in the Governor's Cup.
真优秀啊
This is great stuff.
太太的事业如此成功
Now do you ever find you have problems keeping up
你会不会有压力啊? 请坐
With your wife's employment? Please.
噢 没有 银行对调任高层的待遇
oh, no. The bank is generous with transfers
非常优厚
When you're top tier.
索恩伍德夫人 你在联♥合♥国♥工作了多久?
And how long have you been with U.N., Mrs. Thornwood?
噢 呃 三年---
Oh, um, three years--
在德国一年 比利时两年
One in Germany and two in Belgium.
人♥权♥事务的工作很有价值 -嗯 是的 是的
Working in human rights is so rewarding. - Mm. Sure, sure.
那我打赌你和不少大人物关系密切
And I bet you rub shoulders with some heavy hitters.
联♥合♥国♥的派对一定很有趣
Those U.N. parties must be something.
呃 戴森觉得他们太沉闷
Well, Dyson finds them quite tedious,
所以 我一直想找个更有激♥情♥的双人俱乐部
So I'm always looking for a more enthusiastic plus one.
这个 我觉得你们的申请
Well, I don't think we're gonna have any problem
不会有任何问题
Green-lighting this application.
大概一个月后 给你们回复
You should hear from us in about a month.
事实上 米奇
Actually, Mitch,
我们希望加入俱乐部能 呃...
we were rather hoping to join the club, uh...
越快越好
As soon as possible.
就今天 可以么?
Would today work?
求之不得
That would make me very happy.
预备会员证一张 马上好
One probationary membership coming right up.
呃 两张
Uh, two.
两张预备会员证 马上好
Two probationary memberships coming up.
你真招人爱
you are such a peach.
真想一口吞了你
I could just eat you right up.
如果你愿意
If you want,
我可以亲自带你参观俱乐部
I can give you a personal orientation tour.
噢 不用 我们不想打扰你工作
Oh, no. We don't want to take you away from your busy work.
不过 我们听说了很多关于--
But, um, there is one member we've heard so much about--
布莱克什么的...
Blake something...
布莱克·乔根森是的
Blake Jorgenson. Yeah.
她有点...
She's a bit of a...
她总是在网球场
She's always on the tennis court,
如果你想找她的话
If you're looking for her.
好的 很好 我们会去找她
Okay. Great. We'll find her.
还有 米奇 等会见啦
And, um, Mitch, we will see you later.
委内瑞拉离这里很远啊
Long way from Venezuela.
是滴 是滴
si-, si-.
我一路打工过来
I am working my way around the continent,
都在厨房♥工作 - 米奇说你打算在这里
kitchen to kitchen. - Mitch says you plan on sticking around
待几个月?
for a few months?
至少几个月
At least.
不过我听说 你们员工流动频繁
Though I hear you have a high turnover...
特别是那些
especially when it comes
没有签证的人
To people without visas.
别犯错
Don't screw up.
没人会告发你 我保证 - 那些会员呢?
No one will call immigration. I promise. - What about the members?
有什么恐怖故事我需要知道的?
Any horror stories I should know about?
没有
No.
他们都是暴发户
they're all nouveau riche.
绝大多数靠关系或运气发了财
Most have what they have because of connections and luck.
这与他们的天份和才气无关
It's not because they're endowed with talent or brains.
别惹他们生气 不过
Stay on their good side, but
也别怕他们 - 是...
don't let them intimidate you. - Si-..
喂
Hey.
工作时别偷吃 抓到要开除的
And no snacking on the job. That's a fireable offense.
是 女士
Si-, se ora.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
好个反手球
Nice backhand.
揍我前夫时 练出来的
Perfected it on my ex-husband.
我是波·索恩伍德 这是我丈夫戴森
I'm Bo Thornwood. This is my husband Dyson.
新人?
Fresh blood?
是的 我们刚加入 之前一直在国外
Yeah. We, uh, just joined. Been out of the country.
我们经常旅行 球技有些生疏了
We've been traveling so much, I'm a little rusty.
好东西总能让我放松
A good stiff one usually loosens me right up.
什么? - 酒 烈酒
Excuse me? - Drink. Stiff drink.
我叫布莱克
I'm Blake.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我 呃 我很想
I, um, I would love
通过真正的知情人士 了解这地方
to get the scoop on this place from a real insider.
那么 嗯 你午餐有计划了吗?
Do you, um,do you have lunch plans?
你们俩可真可爱啊
Well,aren't you two adorable
走吧
Let's go.
事情是这样的
here's the truth.
这地方其实就是
This place is nothing
一帮爱慕虚荣的人的聚集地
But a bunch of ass-kissing wannabes.
都是一些穿古琦的乡巴佬
Most of 'em are peasants in gucci.
我甚至不确定他们是凭真本事进来的
I'm not sure they even play fair to get what they have.
你服务挺在行啊 美女
You're very good at that,se ora.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, se or.
你说的是狡猾的会计 还是...
Are we talking dodgy accounting or...
米奇和克洛伊
Mitch and Chloe have
有专有的财团撑腰
This rather exclusive clique.
那克洛伊是...
And Chloe is...
他老婆 舞会里的贱♥货♥
His wife.The bitch of the ball.
瞧瞧她--
Look at her--
廉价的牙齿...土气的肤色...
Cheap teeth... Cheap tan...
小气的胸部
Cheap tits.
我很好奇他们总在背地里搞什么
It beats me what they get up to behind closed doors,
不过他们照顾彼此发关系财
But they've all made each other obscenely rich.
你说的背地里是什么意思?
And which closed doors would those be?
每个月他们那个小圈子
Every month their little group has
会有一个欢乐时光私人苏格兰品酒会
An afterhours invit-eonly scotch tasting.
事实上 今晚也有一个
There's one tonight,in fact.
搞不好还密谋统治世界呢
Probably to plot world domination.
听起来内容丰富嘛 我很想偷瞄几眼
Well, sounds pretty juicy.I'd love a peek.
哎呀! 噢 女士
ay! Oh, se ora.
你搞什么鬼? -真对不起
Are you kidding me?! -I am so sorry.
你什么名字?
What is your name?
噢 嗯..嗯 对不起
oh. Uh...Uh, I'm sorry.
提醒我给那妹子小费噢
remind me to tip that one.
你已经有一个客户投诉记录了
a complaint's already been logged against you.
一次过失了 孩子
That's one strike, kid.
噢 呃 对不起 头儿 不会有下次了
Oh. Uh, I sorry, Jefe. It won't happen again.
没错 最好别
No. It better not.
每次搞砸都会有记录的
Every strike goes in the file.
还有记录? -在米奇手里--
There's a file? -Mitch keeps it--
每个员工的每次过失
Every screwup by every staff member.
内维尔 开始准备汤料吧
Neville,get the soup base started.
我去花♥园♥里弄一些
I'm gonna go pick some fresh squash
新鲜小南瓜
From the garden.
好的 大厨
Yes, chef.
你小心点 肯吉
you watch yourself, Kenzi,
搞不好什么时候就被开除了
Or you'll be out before you know it.
我表兄桑普失踪前有过两次失误
My boy Thumper had himself two strikes before he disappeared.
老板娘就恨不得把他开了
The manager's wife was itching to fire him.
布莱克亲爱的
Blake, honey.
噢 天呐
oh, lord.
你提交了你的董事会选举的
You submitted your nomination papers
推荐材料吗? -是的 有问题吗?
for the board election? -I did. Was there some problem?
不 没有 只是想私底下
No, no. I just wanted to have an informal chat,
董事席的和候选人聊聊
Board chair to nominee,
确保我们在同一战线上
Make sure we're on the same page.
为什么? -要是我喜欢你的说辞
Why? -Well, if I like your platform,
在我权力之下能给你些好处
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表