剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah...
看来你 呃
so you're, uh,
你对这些偷鸡摸狗的事蛮在行的
You're a little too good at that short stuff.
这是天命神召
It's a vocation.
再说我偷鸡摸狗 我就跺了你
And call me short one more time,and I'm gonna cut you.
噢 还有脾气呢 偷儿
Whoo. Temper's, uh, short.
要说你今晚有些爱闹脾气噢
I'd say you're a little touchy tonight.
对 如果你也在这些个变♥态♥有钱人的黑名单上
Yeah, well, if you were already on these rich freaks' hit list,
你也会的 所以快找到那该死的文件吧
You would be touchy, too, so take a look at the damn files,
我来启动这调皮的电脑
And I'm gonna boot up this bad boy.
口味 呃 有点重 -啊哈
Little, uh, spicy. -Uh-huh.
漫长的搜寻之夜就这么开始了
Well, let the long night of research begin.
欢迎帮我减轻负担
Welcome to half my job.
我明白 行吗? 啰啰嗦嗦
I know, right? Same old story.
你我总在背后卖♥♥苦力
You and me do all the grunt work,
荣誉都被波和臭狼占尽了
While Bo and Dyson get all the damn glory.
希望今晚他俩也能受受煎熬
Let's hope tonight they're suffering.
感觉真好
So... This is nice.
的确 很舒适 可比打猎舒服多了
Yes, it's delightful.So much better than hunting.
你会狩猎? 可真原始啊
You hunt? That's so primal.
噢 你不懂
Oh, you have no idea.
呃 布莱克 她不来参加
So, uh, Blake--she's not part
你的这个小型派对吗?
of these little soirees of yours?
我觉得她的地位挺重要的
She seems pretty a-list to me.
布莱克是我们尊贵的成员
Ah, Blake is a valued member,
但是她不擅于团队合作
But she's not really a team player.
噢! 夜宵来了 今晚是什么美味?
Oh! Midnight snack. What's on the menu?
韭黄番茄面包
Grilled flatbread with tomato and chives
还有南瓜根什锦蔬菜
And mixed vegetables with a squash tapenade.
噢 艾米手艺绝对让人难忘怀
Oh, Amy's food is to die for,
而且所用的食材都是从我们自己的花♥园♥里采的
And it's all fresh from our own garden.
亲爱的...
My darling...
我觉得米奇有所隐瞒
I would say that Mitch is hiding something.
我觉得他隐瞒的不够深
I would say he's not hiding enough.
噢
Ohh.
嗨
Hi.
啊
Ahh.
这该死的电脑里什么也没有
there's nothing in the damn computer.
所有的报道都是关于会员的成就
You know, all these stories are about member success,
而且日期显示的都是在他们加入俱乐部以后
And they're dated after each member joined the club.
哪种成就?
What kind of success?
呃 升职啊
Uh, job promotions,
业务扩张啊
Business expansion,
不动产交易啊
Real estate deals,
更不用说他们经常
not to mention all their appearances
在社交版面抛头露面
in the society pages.
兄弟 加入这家俱乐部下半生就不用愁了
Man. Belonging to this club means you have arrived.
或许这是一个秘密社团
Maybe it's a secret society.
比如 他们都在幕后互相操纵着对方
Like, they're all pulling strings for each other.
你在雇员档案里发现了什么?
What do you have in the employee files?
啊 真是愚蠢之举
Well, it's really stupid,
不过米奇把所有非法员工的档案都放在这儿
But Mitch left files on all the illegal workers.
你说哪个不是最聪明的做法
Which you would figure is not the smartest thing,
从 呃 执法角度来看
From, uh, a law enforcement point of view.
噢 我的天啊
Mm-hmm. Oh, my god.
看这个 记的过 就因为工作失误了!
Look at this. Strikes... For screwing up on the job!
看看这个 我已经记过两次了 搞什么鬼?
Look at this. I already have two strikes. What the hell?
你应该更担心那张照片 啊
You should be more worried about that picture. Ah.
哇 看起来 呃 任何人最多记过三次
Oh, wow. Looks like, uh, yeah, the most anyone has is three.
噢 我的天 蹲下
oh, my god. Get down.
是那个诡异的园丁!
it's the creepy damn groundskeeper!
他告诉过我我有麻烦了
He already told me I was in trouble,
他还说没人能救得了我
And he said that nobody could help me.
嘘 好了 放松 小姑奶奶
shh. All right. Relax, little mama.
别叫我小姑奶奶!
do not call me little!
好了 行 冷静点别抖了
okay. All right. Calm down and stop shaking.
我做不到 我被吓破胆了
I can't. I'm scared.
你见过那家伙吗?
Have you seen the guy?
天啊 他太令人毛骨悚然了
God, he's so creepy.
好吧 没事的 那靠我近点儿
Okay. All right. Come closer then.
靠我近点儿 对了
Stay close. Okay.
老天 -再近点
God. - closer.
不 再近点
No, get closer.
喂 这可不是什么扫黄卧底行动!
Hey. This is not a sexy undercover moment!
老天!
God!
不 小姐 我们是来办公事的
no, ma'am. We are--we are all business.
拿上你的那些档案
Get your damn files.
我真希望波和戴森
I really hope Bo and Dyson
在他们那边能得到些有用的线索
Are getting something useful on their end.
正能量
Positive energy--
你付出一分
You put it into the world,
便能得到十倍的回报
and it comes back to you tenfold.
所以我才这么爱这个地方
That's why I love this place.
你能感觉得到我们之间流动的能量
You can taste the energy flowing between all of us.
对不对 亲爱的?
Isn't that right, dear?
嗯
Mm.
成功的味道
Tastes like success.
别担心 别担心
And don't worry. Don't worry.
我们非常谨言慎行
We are very, very discreet.
我们 呃 我们没意识到
We, um, we didn't realize.
噢 我有
Oh, I did.
那次见面
That interview--
在你老公的注视下吃我豆腐
Coming on to me with your hubby watching.
了不起啊
fantastic.
今晚展示一下
Showing up here tonight
不要请柬
Without an invitation...
也不要浴巾
Or a bathing suit.
我们立刻就知道了
we knew right away
你我志趣相投
You were our kind of couple.
别害羞 我们也不会
Don't be shy. We're not.
啊 嗯
Ahh. Mmm.
太不巧了 我们明天早上起得早
Unfortunately, I have a, uh, an early morning.
或许下次吧
Maybe another time.
对
Right.
下次
Another time.
好了 你就那样直接说出来了?
Okay, would you just spit it out already?
你今晚吃错药了吗?
What was your problem tonight?
我不适应这种场合 行了吧?
That's just not my scene, okay?
所以你不是花♥花♥公♥子♥ 戴森 真是大新闻啊
So you're not a swinger, Dyson. Big frickin' news flash.
所以你把我们打探这案子消息的良机给毁了?
So you blow a chance to get more info on the case?
那些女人是怎么穿上这些鞋的?
How do women wear these frickin' shoes?
我想我们应该用高雅一点的方式
Well, I guess we're just gonna have to find a less sleazy way
来打探消息
Of getting our information.
喂 你说说原因
Hey you talk to me.
我不想和别人分享你 波
I don't want to share you, Bo.
什么? -我不想让别人碰你
What? - I don't want anyone else's hands on your body.
我不想让别人吻你
I don't want anyone's mouth on yours.
我知道这是现在你最不想听的一件事
And I know this is the last thing you won't hear right now.
为什么我不想听?
Why wouldn't I want to hear that?
因为你是个淫妖 波
Because you are a succubus, Bo.
专一不是你的天性
It's not in your nature to be monogamous.
我在为你打破常规
I am fighting my nature for you,
我比我的族类更讲感情
And I am more than just my species,
我也没见你整天到处乱跑
And I don't see you out there running around
对月长嚎捕食兔子
Howling at the moon and chasing rabbits all day.
说得好
That's a good point.
我知道
I know.
你看 我的恋爱经验比你更丰富
Look, I've been through more relationships than you,
而且我知道那种自欺欺人
And I know that lying about who you are
还有试着去改变你在乎的人
And trying to change the person that you care about
结局总不会皆大欢喜
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表