剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
皮特 那 送披萨的皮特
Pete. So, Pizza Pete,
白天的工作怎么样?
how is the day job?
糟透了
Soul-sucking.
不过 我明天有一个试镜
Though, I do have an audition tomorrow.
电锯杀人狂(电影名)
Power tools commercial.
你会秒杀掉他们的
You will nail it.
我的动作帅吗? - 嗨
Do you see what I did there? - Hi.
嘿 -这家伙已经逃不出你的魔掌了?
Hey. - Is this guy up in your grill?
哦 还没 不过长夜漫漫
Oh, not yet, but the night is still very young.
少说废话 多吃披萨
Less blah, more 'za.
还有 呃
And, uh,
下一次 给我来双份奶酪 菲尔
next time, think "double cheese," Phil.
我叫皮特
It's Pete.
随便
Whatever.
还有 我爱你
And I love you.
嗯 再见
Mm-hmm. Bye.
怎么啦?
What?
我正准备调戏他一番呢
I was getting my flirt on.
和那个送披萨的老兄?
With the delivery dude?
他是个演员
He is an actor.
哦 不错
Oh, great.
而且 我敢确定他的那方面功能很强
Okay, and I'm pretty sure his crust is double-stuffed,
如果你懂我的意思
if you know what I mean.
是啊 我巴不得不懂
Yeah, I wish I didn't.
说得倒轻巧 -为什么这么说?
It's so easy for you. - Why?
我很想有个男宠陪我
I wish I had man slaves who did whatever I want.
你对有些事情倒是很在行
Well, some things are easy for you,
比如把桌子 水池 还有洗衣篮
like confusing the table with the sink
搅得一团糟
and the laundry hamper.
至少我没有把武器到处乱丢
I'm not the one that leaves weapons around.
好吗?
Okay?
你想上山砍柴还是咋的?
Were you planning to chop some wood?
这是用来自卫的 保护我们的安全
That is for protection... our protection.
好吧 看在我们要洗的衣服
Well, consider this our laundry.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这是我们第一次吵架 第一次真正吵架
This is our first fight...our first real fight.
来点祝词?
Mazel tov?
我们就跟亲生姐妹似的
It's like we're real-life sisters.
人家说的是夫妻 你个呆子
For walking viagra, you're such a nerd.
算了 懒得反驳你
Well, not to belabor the point,
不过 我今早发现老鼠屎了
but I did find rat droppings this morning.
好吧 我会把这些碗碟清理一下
Okay, maybe I will take away these dishes,
不过不是因为你让我做的 你个法♥西♥斯♥清洁狂
but not because you told me to, scary dish Nazi.
喂 我是挑剔 但没那么疯狂
Hey, I'm picky, not psychotic.
家家有本难念的经啊
Family is always psychotic.
离我们节目开始还有五分钟!
Five minutes until our show starts!
噢 玛莎 玛莎
Oh, Martha, Martha.
你认为60年后
You think after 60 years,
你就会记得锁前门了
that you would have learned how to lock the front door.
你看最近的报纸了吗?
Haven't you been reading the papers?
如果妈妈知道我们的左邻右舍发生了什么事
It will break mother's heart if she finds out
她肯定会提心吊胆的...
what's really happening in the neighbourhood...
偷窃 强♥奸♥
thieves, rapists,
无所不在
hiding in every corner.
但他们动不了我们
But they can't get us.
他们来的时候...
When they come...
我们严阵以待
we'll be ready.
哦 你在这儿
Oh. There you are.
准备好和我一起"兜风 成功 欢喜"了吗?
Are you ready for the "spin, win, grin"?
六十年了 我真希望你永远闭上他妈的嘴
After 60 years, I'm ready for you to shut the hell up.
噢!
Ohh!
当你不知道你是谁 生活很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道后会变得更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱带来死亡
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years,
我在搜寻和躲藏中生活
searching while hiding...
只为了找寻隐藏在世人后的世界
only to find that I belonged to a world hidden from humans.
我厌倦了躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过我自己的生活
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行 第一季第07集
你等会和劳伦有约
You're meeting Lauren for drinks later.
对滴
Right.
所以你不用跟着我去了
So you don't have to come with me.
没错
Sure.
这只是一点小事
It's just business,
赚点外快 一点小小的冒险
a little side venture.
好吧
Okay.
看见我的捕梦网没?
Have you seen my dream catcher?
不是 大号♥的那个
No, my big one.
哦 无论你要干嘛 我去定了
Oh. I am so coming for this, whatever this is.
乖乖的不要说话
Just be cool.
行吗?
Okay?
某人是要这样
Well, one of us has to be.
有礼了(印度话)
Namaste.
你一定就是谢丽尔·费尔兹了
You must be Cheryl Fields.
我的朋友邦妮向我极力夸奖过
My friend Bonnie raved about the smudging that you did
你在合作会上的表现
at that former co-op.
谢谢你这么急着就赶来了
Thank you for doing this on such short notice.
我的时间飞快
My time is fluid.
所有时间 真的
All time is, really.
嗯 在我准备正式出♥售♥这房♥子之前
Mm. The heirs insist on a complete cleansing
这房♥子的继承人坚持要做一个彻底的驱魔
before I officially put it on the market.
嗯 这地方肯定需要
Well, the place sure needs it.
这儿到底发生什么事了?
What happened here anyway?
一个星期前发生了一起糟糕的事故
A messy incident about a week ago.
别介意我的助理
Do not mind my assistant.
她是大愚若智
She is very intuitive but has the tact of a grizzly bear.
当然不会 巫师...司佳妮
Of course, Shaman... Czigany.
巫师?
Shaman?
别多话 帮我把圣火点燃
Please do shut up and light the sage stick.
不用担心
Do not worry.
我们会把剩余的邪恶力量全部净化的
We will cleanse this place of all residual evil forces.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
上帝保佑我们大家
Goddess bless us all.
噢
Oh.
啊!
Ahh!
谢谢
Thank you.
"一对儿甜蜜的老处♥女♥"
"Sweet couple of spinsters,"
"在一起生活了一辈子"
"lifetime together in the family home,"
"最后还是杯具收场"
"unfortunate tragedy."
邻居关于对门血案的
This is typical neighbour speak
的说辞真让人的心瓦凉瓦凉的
for "the bloodbath next door tanked our property values."
我以为我才是愤青
I thought I was the cynic.
那你还想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
老奶奶大义灭亲 织针手刃自己的妹妹
Granny snapped, stitch 'n' bitched her own sister.
这明摆着是谋杀 然后自杀
It's an open-and-shut murder-suicide.
这是这三个月来的第四桩了 黑尔
It's the fourth one in three months, Hale.
那又怎样 现在流行谋杀后自杀?
So what, murder-suicide is contagious now?
如果这和黑暗异种有关的话 没错
If the dark fae is involved, yeah.
什么黑暗异种?
What dark fae?
我从没听说过有什么黑暗异种能做出这种事
I've never heard of anything that can do this.
所以我才想对这一带彻底检查
That's why I want to keep canvassing the neighbourhood,
知道吗?
you know?
看看有没有人发现什么异常
See if anybody saw anything unusual.
比如一辆黄色女淫妖牌汽车?
Like a bright yellow succ-mobile, maybe?
看看它 就停在灭门惨案之家的门口
Look at that. Parked right in front of casa de massacre.
看来那丫头真喜欢自找麻烦
It's like this girl is addicted to trouble.
西边归去 东去大吉
To the west, our best. To the east, be released.
在北 在南
To the South, to the north,
所有灵魂 全部消失!
all spirits, go forth!
噢
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表