剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
这里不是你的地盘
You're in the wrong place,
轮不到你说话
and you're making the wrong conversation.
这事没完
I'm not done with you.
我们上次见面的结果 还记得吗?
Remember how it ended between us the last time we met?
你以为再来一次 结果就能好到那里去吗?
You think you're gonna come out any better if we play again?
这次 你给我注意点
This time you're the one who won't see it coming!
想象下 光明派的异种执法人员
Imagine, a light fae lawman
闯入属于黑暗派的夜店俱乐部
coming into a club owned by the dark
进行威胁恐吓
and issuing threats.
我可以让你严重自残
I could make you do some very bad things to yourself,
而且没人能归咎于我
and no one would fault me.
动物不受你的控制 威克斯
You can't control an animal, Vex.
没等你动念头 我就撕碎了你的喉管
I'd have your throat out before your first thought.
满夜店的人类目击者
And leave you with a club full of human witnesses.
- 你不敢的 - 你试试
- You wouldn't do that. - Try me.
管它人类不人类 你最好趁早离开
Humans or not, you'd do well to leave while you can.
谢谢你的饮料
Thanks for the drink.
哦 谈话真"愉快"
Well, that was a nice visit.
谁想要喝一杯
Who wants a drink?
好啊
Yeah.
是要找点乐子
Let's have some fun.
辣椒粉 两大汤匙
2 tablespoons of chili powder...
好的
All right.
最后加入... 孜然粉
And finally... the ground cumin.
我以前不知道你会下厨
You know, I didn't know you could cook.
拜托 我以前搞诈骗的时候就
Please, I spent a whole month
花了整整一个月扮作高级宴会承办人
running a sweet con as a high society caterer.
哦 这事我也不知道
Well, I didn't know that either.
知道么 大多数时候
You know, most of the time you know the least
潜伏的秘密 离你越近越难察觉
about the peeps that are closest to you.
真悲哀啊
It's, like, so sad.
多谢指点 肯吉博士
Thank you, Dr. Kenzi.
我想知道戴森深藏的见不得光的秘密
- Yeah. - You know, I wonder what deep, dark secrets Dyson has.
噢 要能拿到他的日记 要我杀人都行
Oh, now that is a diary I would kill to get my hands on.
为了了解他 你可能
Well, knowing him, you probably
真的要这样呢 -嗯 好吧
would have to. - Mm-hmm. All right.
- 亲爱的 甜蜜出炉的时刻到了 - 嗯
- For the sweet moment of truth, Milady. - Mm-hmm.
好了
All right.
哦 哇噢
Ohh, wow.
- 哦 天啊 - 呃 老天
- Oh, my God. - Ugh, God.
好吧 还是吃烤奶酪吧
All right. Grilled cheese it is.
好
Yeah.
啊!
Aah!
当你不知道你是谁 生活很艰辛
life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道后会变得更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱带来死亡
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years,
在搜寻和躲藏中生活
searching while hiding...
只为了找寻隐藏在世人后面的世界
only to find that I belonged to a world hidden from humans.
我厌倦了躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过我自己的生活
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行 第一季第11集
离开西班牙后 戴森去了哪里?
And after Spain, where did Dyson live?
让我想想
Let me think.
他在冰岛的雷克雅维克待了一段时间
He spent some time in Iceland,
大概有五十年
50 years or so. Reykjavik.
他一直是警♥察♥么?
But he was always a cop?
没有 怎么突然问这么多问题?
- Not always. What's with all the questions all of a sudden?
她突然非常想知道
She's suddenly become obsessed...
戴森深藏的见不得光的秘密
with learning all of Dyson's deep, dark secrets.
藏好你的秘密哦
Just hope she doesn't get into yours, trickster.
嘿 我和他关系这么近
- Hey, you can't blame me
我只想多了解他 难道有错么?
for wanting to know more about a man that I'm involved with.
也许我该解释下
Perhaps I should explain that the phrase
"好奇害死猫" 可不是空穴来风
"curiosity killed the cat" is not just an empty saying.
- 戴兄 你在流血 - 我没事
- D-man, you're bleeding. - I'm okay.
庇护.. 我要求召唤庇护
Sanctuary.. I ask for sanctuary.
请各位离开酒吧 召唤庇护
Clear the bar, please. Sanctuary has been invoked.
- 你遇到了什么麻烦? - 我不知道
- What kind of trouble are you in? - I don't know.
你受伤了吗?
Well, are you hurt?
没有 这不是我的血
No, it's not my blood.
一个暗夜异种 变♥态♥狂 名叫巴尔'艾尔
It's a dark fae, a psycho named Ba'al.
我猜他不敢再轻易得罪戴森了 对吧
Guess he's gonna think twice about messing with the Dyson, huh?
他死了
He's dead.
戴森
Dyson.
老兄 你在哪儿?
Buddy, where you at?
我在酒吧
I'm at the dal.
什么时候了 还在喝酒
- Hell of a time to be gettin' your drink on.
听着 有很多人在找你
Look, there's a lot of people looking for you.
有个暗夜异种 看上去是被狼活活咬死
We got a dark fae who looks like he was a chew toy for a wolf.
有三个目击证人说 他死前一小时
Three witnesses say they saw you threaten him
受到你的威胁恐吓
an hour before he died.
黑尔 我被陷害了
Hale, I'm being set up, man.
你去那里做什么?
What the hell were you doing there?
我不知道 我正在努力回忆 但我--
I don't know! I've been trying to remember, but I c--
昨天下班后的事 我都不记得了
I can't remember anything after I quit work yesterday.
你知道规矩的 兄弟
- You know the drill, man.
阿什要你自首
The Ash wants you to get yourself in here.
听着 帮我拖延时间 好吧?
Look, you gotta stall for me, okay?
你准备怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
还没想好 我会再联♥系♥你
I don't know yet, but I will call you.
- 阿什要我自首 - 不可以
- The ash wants me to turn myself in. - You can't do that.
他会立刻把你交给暗夜派
The first thing he'd do is hand you over to the dark.
正常程序是怎样的?
- What happened to due process?
关于我们的世界 你要学的还多着呢
You still have a lot to learn about the way our world works.
有时候 我真希望完全不管你们的世界
Sometimes I wish I could forget about your world.
你还记得什么 都告诉我
Look, you tell me what you know,
我会找到陷害你的人
And I will find out who set you up.
我不想牵连你 波
I don't want you anywhere near this, Bo.
嘿 大男人
Hey, macho man.
你救了我们这么多次 这是我们该做的
You have saved our lives, like, a million times. We owe you.
不是这个原因
It's not about that.
这个巴尔'艾尔 他是威克斯的人
This Ba'al--he was one of Vex's guys.
我以为威克斯离开了
I thought Vex was gone.
他几周前回来了
Well, he came back a couple weeks ago.
这么重要的事 你怎么没告诉我啊
And you didn't think that was important to tell me?
要查明真♥相♥ 波是最佳人选
Bo is our best bet to find out what happened.
我会找黑尔帮忙 得调动全部资源
I'll need Hale's help. We can pool our resources.
别和威克斯过不去
Don't put yourself in Vex's way.
他最想做的事 就是找机会
There's nothing he would love more than another chance
- 控制你 - 我不会做蠢事的
- to get at you. - I am not gonna do anything stupid.
是滴 我会监督她滴
Yeah, and I'll be there to make sure of it. Yeah, and who's gonna make sure
呃 那谁来监督你?
you don't do something stupid?
听着 你需要我们的帮助
Look, for a guy that needs our help,
别为难我们了
you're making this really tough.
谢了
Thanks.
既然要去威克斯的地盘
Since I'm going into Vex's living room,
我需要装备 再借我用下希尔坎吧
I should probably be packing. Can I borrow that siracon again?
那是禁用武器
It's a restricted weapon,
上次你用它对付威克斯 被阿什知道了
and when the ash heard about you using it to get to Vex,
他来这里 没收了希尔坎
I got a visit. It's been confiscated.
这下好了
Oh. Fantastic.
好吧 只能用传统办法啦
Well, I guess we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way.
我们很可能会挨揍 是咩?
We're probably gonna get our asses kicked, aren't we?
- 走吧 - 波
- Let's go. - Bo.
我不会有事的
I'm gonna be fine.
我保证
I promise.
小心点
You'd better be.
来吧 我帮你洗洗
Come on. Let's get you cleaned up.
哦 现在最需要的就是你
Ohh, you're all this circus needs right now.
意思是你见到我们很开心咯?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表