剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Come on!
使劲!
糟糕
Uh-oh.
And thus ends this prison.
这个牢笼从此消失了
我们需要阿尔法钥匙那是唯一的办法了
We need the Alpha Key. It's the only way.
都说我们无法打开那个宝箱了魔法是攻不破了
I told you we can't get into the chest.There's no way to defeat magic.
除非我们有魔法
-Unless you have magic.
我们得赶紧逃!
We've gotta get out of here!
-钥匙给我-什么?
-Give me the key.-What?
赶紧给我创造钥匙!
The Creation Key! Give it to me!
天啊 好厉害的钥匙
Wow, very amazing key.
金赛!
-Kinsey!
交出钥匙!
-The key!
否则她必死无疑
Or she dies.
你搞错了!
No.
You fucking die!
该死的是你!
He's gone.
他不见了
成功了
It worked.
我们做到了
-We did it.
Did you see that?
-你们有没有看到?-看到什么?
What?
他掉下去后 通道口就变小了
The portal got smaller when he fell in.
Why would that happen?
怎么会?
Two keys went in with him.
他和两把钥匙一起掉下去的
等一下 你要干什么?
Wait, what are you doing?
我只是想测试一下
I just need to test something.
那可是大脑钥匙!
That's the Head Key!
你说得对
You're right.
每扔进一把钥匙通道口就会变小一点
Tossing the key in made it smaller.
You can't just throw away keyswithout consultation.
你总得问过大家才扔啊
We can board it up or build another door.
我们大可把通道口围起来或是再造一扇门
That didn't work too wellthe first time around, did it?
我们试过一次结果不太顺利 不是吗?
We could build a stronger door.One that no one could get into.
我们大可打造一扇更坚固的门这样就没人进得去了
听好 我觉得大家都知道该怎么做了
Look. I, um, think we all knowwhat needs to happen here.
我们只能放弃这些钥匙了
We need to give up the keys.
把它们扔回原处
Throw them all back where they came from.
但这些钥匙帮了我们很多忙
But they've helped us so much.
是吗?
Have they?
爸爸就是因为这些钥匙而死的很多人也是因为这些钥匙而死
I mean, they're the reason Dad's goneand so many other people.
伊登、杰基、乔、高登
Eden, Jackie, Joe, Gordie.
而且 所有钥匙守护者都死了
And all the originalKeepers of the Keys.
有件事吉迪恩说得对
Gideon was right about one thing.
这些钥匙从来就不属于我们
The keys, they never belonged to us.
妈妈 劝劝他们吧 我们不能放弃魔法
Mom, come on. We can't just give up magic.
小家伙 对不起
I'm sorry, bud.
我同意他们的说法
But I agree.
这些钥匙都不是好东西
-The keys aren't good.
它们促使人做出可怕的事
They make peopledo terrible things.
使人腐♥败♥ 让人受到伤害 承受痛苦
They corrupt people.They cause harm and pain.
就连你们爸爸
Even your father,
也禁不住钥匙的诱惑
he couldn't resist them.
我认同泰勒的说法
I think Tyler's right.
我也认同
Me too.
看来没人站在我这边了
So I'm outvoted, then.
我希望大家想法一致
I was hoping this could bea unanimous thing.
伯德 你到底想通过钥匙获得什么?
Bode, what is it you want from the keys?
我只有一个心愿
Just one more thing.
如果我们做得到的话…
If we can do that…
…then I'll agree.
那我就同意
-抢到副驾驶座!-不会吧?又被你抢到?
Shotgun!
Seriously, again?
音乐我挑!
Dibs on music!
So much fora quiet carpool to work.
不是说好让我安安静静去上班吗?
要逃学还来得及
Still time to play hooky.
好诱人的建议
-Ugh. Tempting.-Mmm.
-今晚见 爱你哦-爱你哦
-See you tonight. Love you.-Love you.
对了 你们妈妈早上喜欢听AC/DC乐队的音乐
Hey, your mom,she loves AC/DC in the morning.
放大声点
Play it really loud.
知道了 老爸
Okay, Dad.
泰勒 又忘记带你的冰球手套了吧?
Forget your hockey gloves again, Ty?
伦德尔
Rendell.
天啊
Oh my God.
你应该看看我们怎么赶在妈妈回到家前
You should've seen uscleaning those spiderwebs
把那些蜘蛛网清理干净
before Mom got home.
I don't even wanna know allthe things that I missed pre Memory Key.
我完全不想知道我使用记忆钥匙前所发生过的一切
例如我用一天时间往返科切拉音乐节
Like the time I went to Coachellaand back for a day.
现在想起 觉得好厉害
Now that was cool.
你果然是老爸的乖女儿
Oh… You are definitelyyour father's daughter.
看吧?钥匙不一定只会带来坏事
-See, the keys weren't all bad.-Mmm.
没错 不一定
No, not always.
但这也改变不了现实我们必须放弃钥匙
It doesn't change the factthat we have to get rid of them.
听好 我以前不够坚强无法做出这个决定
Hey, you're doing somethingthat I was never strong enough to do.
我真希望能保护你们免受这些伤害
I wish I could've…
…protected you from all this,
我开始的一切 由你们来终结
but now you get to finish what I started.
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你们感到骄傲啊
难道你不怀念这些钥匙吗?
But don't you miss the keys?
这些钥匙没让你感到与众不同吗?
Didn't they make you feel special?
确实让我感到与众不同
Yeah. Yeah, they did.
But, uh, I spent a long timetrying to hold on to that,
只是我花太多时间去守护钥匙的魔法了
我所花的时间都不如有你们相伴的日子来得珍贵
and it never comparedto every day with you guys.
这份美好才是真正的魔法
This was the real magic.
我只要有你们相伴就够了
This is all I ever needed.
你们学会了我永远学不会的事
You've learned somethingthat I never could.
剩下一分钟
One minute left.
我真希望能待久一点
I wish we could stay longer.
Eh, I know.
我知道 我也是
-Me too.
但你们要回去过你们的生活了
But you gotta go live your lives.
这是我唯一的心愿
That's all I want.
我希望你们过得幸福
For you to be happy.
你不会记得这一切的
You won't remember this.
没错 但你们一定不会忘记
No, but you will.
这才是重点
And that's all that matters.
过去永远与我们同在
The past is always with us.
抱一个
-Come here.
这个龙虾陷阱怎么样?
How's that for a lobster trap?
龙虾怪万岁!
Nephropidae forever!
-Nephropidae!-Whoo!
龙虾怪!
这也是我到死也不会透露这个假血秘方的原因
And that is exactly why
I will be taking my fake blood recipewith me to the grave.
Um, so, when can we expecta Splattering 3?
那第三部《飞溅》什么时候推出?
就是!
就是!
Yeah!
Um, that's a tough one.
很难说
最近我们都高度专注于大学游和大学入学申请
We're all hyper-focused
on college toursand applications these days.
但话不能说死 对吧?
But hey, never say never, right?
不对 我再也不会穿上那件龙虾怪戏服了
No. No, I can say that I will never wearthat Nephropidae suit ever again.
I noticed you gave special thanksto Sam Lesser in the credits.
我注意到你们在片尾特别鸣谢山姆·莱瑟
好奇怪的做法 考虑到…
Weird choice considering…
你们懂的
Well, you know.
我们不太想聊这件事
You know, that's not somethingwe really wanna get into.
山姆确实是个有问题的孩子
Sam was a troubled kid.
如果杀人龙虾能获得救赎
But if a killer lobsteris capable of redemption,
那山姆·莱瑟也是
then so is Sam Lesser.
我看到那边又有一个人举手了
Uh, yeah, I think I see another handjust out there.
Hi there. Big fan, brilliant film.
你们好 我是你们的铁粉这部电影拍得太好了
我认为你们没有好好处理内森奈尔这个人物
But I have to admit,you did Nathaniel dirty.
怎么不好好赐死他?
-What? Not even a proper on-screen death?
没想到你真的来了
I can't believe you're really here.
只是我星期一就要回去了
Yeah, well, just till Monday,
但为了能见到你们忍♥受时差反应也是值得的
but it was worth the jet lagjust to see the look on your faces.
Let's grab our stuffand head to Doug's garage to celebrate.
我们去拿东西然后到道格拉斯家庆祝
你们肯定很难想象其实我很想念道格拉斯的家
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表