剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 剧集
病人出现室颤 心跳骤停!
V-fib! He's coding!
“是的 这片大地承袭的一切终将消散
"Yea, all which it inherit,shall dissolve."
一如这纤弱不实的盛况悄然褪去
"And, like thisinsubstantial pageant faded,
不留下一点痕迹
leave not a rack behind."
我们就是由这种如梦若幻的物质组成
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on,
而环绕我们微妙生命的 是一场深眠”
and our little lifeis rounded with a sleep."
You guys!We can't just keep running!
你们别跑了 我们别再跑了!
他快死了 我们…
He's dying. And we're…
我们要赶紧离开这里!
We're gonna get outta here!
-Push one more epinephrine!
再注射一剂肾上腺素!试试看!
再注射一剂肾上腺素!
Pushing one more epi!
-I got something!
有心跳了!
好像是高登!他在引导我们找到出路!
I think it's Gordie!He's trying to show us the way out!
What the hell?
这是什么情况?
我们要穿过去 走吧!
We've gotta go through it. Come on!
鲁弗斯!
Rufus! Rufus!
高登不见了
Gordie's gone.
-鲁弗斯!-别动!
-Rufus!-Freeze! Police!
警♥察♥!
别动
-Do not move.
把手举起来靠在墙上
Put your hands up on the wall.
-妈妈 你们没事吧?-我没事 你没事吧?
-Mom, are you all right?-I am. Are you okay?
-通通给我闭嘴-转过身去!
-Shut up, all of you.-Turn around!
-山姆呢?-我叫你们闭嘴!
-Where's Sam?-I said don't talk!
你听我说
Listen to me. We can explain,
我们可以解释的但我们必须马上离开这里
but we all needto get out of here right now.
约翰尼
-Johnny.
-What is that thing?-It won't make any sense.
-那是什么东西?-你们不会明白的
求求你们了!我们得走了!
Please! We just have to go!
你也看到了 对吧?
You're seeing this, right?
你不会想进去的!
You don't wanna go in there!
别动 站住!
-Freeze, right there!
我该死的钥匙呢?
Where's my damn keys?
别动!
-Stop!
山姆!
Sam.
不要
No.
往这边走
This way.
喂 给我回来!
Hey, get back here!
不可能的
No. No, it's not.
别动
Stop.
你给我站住!
-You stop!
节哀 艾莉
I'm so sorry, Ellie.
不能让吉迪恩得逞
We can't let Gideon win.
快跑
Run!
尽你们所能阻止吉迪恩得到这些钥匙
Do whatever you have to doto keep those keys from Gideon.
-那你们怎么办?-别担心 我们会躲到安全的地方
-What about you?-Don't worry. We'll go someplace safe.
创造钥匙还在你们手上吗?
You still have the Creation Key?
What does it do?
它有什么用途?
用它来画画 画中物就会变成活的
You can make anything come to lifejust by drawing it,
只要画出来就行了
by drawing a sketch of it.
快跑啊!
Now go!
走吧!
Come on, come on!
Come on! We gotta go!
快点!快跑!
那个宝箱还是打不开吗?
And you can't get the chest open?
对啊 根本不可能打开
No, it's impossible.
What about Tyler and Kinsey?
泰勒和金赛呢?
Nothing yet.I'm starting to get worried.
还没有消息 我开始担心他们了
是谁?
Who's that?
-Josh! Josh!
乔什!
是艾莉和鲁弗斯!
It's Ellie and Rufus!
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮忙
好的 进来吧
Okay, come in.
该死的!
-Shit!-Uh…
钥匙!
The key! The key!
Okay, here goes nothing.
好吧 姑且一搏
挺厉害的 可以了
-That's pretty cool. Okay.
-Excuse me!-Sorry!
-借过!-不好意思!
Good thing you won't remember this.
好在你们都不会记得这件事
-Oh!
-Stand back, stand back!
退后!
-Stand back.
天啊!
天啊!
-Oh my God!
-We can't outrun him!
我们跑不过他的!
Wait! Give me the key!
等等!钥匙给我!
你干什么?
What are you doing?
前往钥匙屋
Getting us to Keyhouse.
他来了!
He's coming!
这是什么?自行车吗?
What is that? A bicycle?
很好
Nice.
-Ty, we gotta go!
泰勒 别拖了!
Go! Get out of here!
快走!赶紧逃啊!
是你
You.
Hmm…
好厉害的装置
Clever device.
天啊!
Whoa!
That's Josh's car.
那是乔什的车
Hah.
好像是吉迪恩!
I think it's Gideon!
他怎么会开车的?
How does he even know how to drive?
快点!
Come on!
-Turn for me! Turn!
给我转弯!快转弯!
What happened?Where's Rufus and Ellie!
怎么回事?鲁弗斯和艾莉呢?
他们没事
-They're safe! Yeah!-Did you get the key?
-找到那把钥匙了吗?-找到了
好极了!它有什么用途?
Cool! What does it do?
用它画出的东西都会成真
Whatever you draw with itbecomes a real version of that thing.
不会吧?例如什么?
No way! Like what?
门、摩托车什么的
Like a door. Or a motorcycle.
You guys drew a motorcycle,and it came to life?
你们画了一辆摩托车结果它成真了?
你们有没有受伤?
Are you guys hurt?
钥匙弄到手了可惜高登没活下来 他被吉迪恩杀了
We… We got the key, but…
Gordie didn't make it. Gideon killed him.
天啊!
Oh my God!
等一下 山姆呢?
Wait, where's Sam?
高登断气时山姆被困在他的脑海里出不来
He was trapped inside when Gordie died.
等等 你说什么?这是什么意思?
Wait. What? What does that mean?
意思是…意思是他也死了
I think it means…I think it means he's dead too.
但我们时间不多了吉迪恩正朝这里来
But we… we don't have a lot of time.Gideon's on his way here right now.
-你们把宝箱打开了吗?-还没 我们都尽力了!
-Did you get the chest open?-No, we tried everything!
宝箱被魔法封住了
-It's protected by magic.
如果无法取出阿尔法钥匙
Okay. If we can't get the Alpha Key,
那我们得想办法把吉迪恩引到井屋去
then we have to find a wayto get Gideon in the well house.
也许我们可以用创造钥匙来画出一些武器
Or maybe we can use the Creation Keyto draw some weapons.
也可以画出井屋
Or both.
嘿 吉迪恩!
Hey, Gideon!
我在这里!
Over here!
我来了 小子
Here I am, boy.
你在找这些玩意吧?
You're looking for these, right?
你在侮辱我的智商吗?
You insult my intelligence.
说得我好像不懂规矩一样
As if I don't know the rule.
你真以为
Did you honestly believe
我会乖乖听你的话穿过那扇门消失吗?
that I would just walk through that doorand disappear for you?
-不懂你胡扯些什么-你怎么会懂呢?
-I don't know what you're talking about.-Oh, no, of course not.
只是有件事我要你知道
But here's something that you should know.
每次你选择出现时
Whenever you choose to emerge,
我一定会让你死得痛苦不堪
I will make sure that your deathis painfully exquisite.
Uh…
看来被你识穿了
I guess you've got me.
不对…
But no…
你还没使出你的伎俩
you have some clever little trick.
好像是吧
Well, kind of.
-Watch out! Coming through!
小心!车来了!
成功了!
It's working!
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表