剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
No idea.
你的任天堂是怎么回事?
What happened to your Switch?
我骗了你们 所以跟自己置气
I got so mad at myselffor lying to you guys
结果一气之下摔坏了我的任天堂
that I threw my Switchacross the room, and it broke.
你的确有错 但没必要惩罚自己
What you did was wrong,but you don't have to punish yourself.
我们可以把它修好吗?
Can we fix it?
-没问题-好的 我去拿修复钥匙
-Sure.-Great. I'll go get the Mending Key.
那把钥匙放在地下室的宝箱里吧?
It's in the chestdown in the basement, right?
是的
Yeah.
能给我宝箱钥匙吗?我去取修复钥匙
So, can I get the key to the chestso I can get it?
I'll help fix your Switch.
我帮你修你的任天堂
但在那之前我得先把近况都告诉泰勒
But first, I need to finishcatching Tyler up on everything.
-不过一下子而已-是你违反了规定
-It'll only take a minute.-Hey, you're the one who broke the rules.
给我们五分钟 好吗?
You can wait five minutes, okay?
不如我去给你做点吃的你就边吃边等吧
Why don't I make you some foodwhile you wait?
你已经一整天都没吃过东西了
You know, you haven't had anythingto eat all day.
好吧 我们一会儿就去拿修复钥匙 对吗?
Fine, but then we're gonnaget the Mending Key, right?
没问题
Definitely.
绝对不对劲
This can't be right.
他们已经除掉道奇了
They… They got rid of Dodge.
我懂 妈妈 我也解释不了
I know, Mom. I can't explain it.
总之她再次出现了
But she's back somehow.
还附身在伯德的躯壳中
And she possessed Bode.
-她是怎么做到的?-我知道很不可思议
-But how?-I know it seems insane.
但他知道只有道奇知道的事
But he knows things that only Dodge knows.
我跟他对峙时他说如果我敢透露什么
And when I confronted him about it,he told me if I said anything,
他就会伤害你和尼娜
he'd hurt you and Nina.
尼娜说伯德最近行为失常
Nina said that Bodehasn't been acting like himself.
因为他不是伯德
Because he's not himself.
我知道自己看到了什么、听到了什么
I know what I saw and what I heard.
-我马上打给尼娜-妈妈!
-I'm calling Nina.-Mom!
我不会跟她说你透露了什么
I won't tell her you said anything.
放心吧
Don't worry.
What are you hungry for?
你想吃什么?
吃不吃奶酪通心粉?
Mac and cheese?
要不吃塔可饼?选择不多
Maybe some tacos?I don't really have a lot here.
只要是能马上吃完的东西就行了
Just something quick.
马上吃完的东西 马上做好
Something quick. Coming right up.
没想到金赛居然没发飙
I'm surprised Kinsey wasn't more mad.
我们都有误用钥匙的时候
We've all made our mistakes with the keys.
我觉得她只是比较关心泰勒的情绪是不是稳定下来了
I think she was just more concernedabout making sure Tyler's okay right now.
(艾莉来电)
嗨 这是尼娜的手♥机♥ 请留言
Hi, you've reached Nina.Leave a message.
天啊
Wow.
这绝对是道奇
That's… That's definitely Dodge.
泰勒 小心
Ty, careful.
妈妈说得对 没有脉搏但她看起来不像凉透了
Mom was right. There's no pulse,but she doesn't seem dead, exactly.
我没看到任何伤口
I don't see any wounds.
她也没有腐化
She's not rotting.
只是看起来像…
Just looks…
Like a sock without a foot in it.
像一只没有脚丫的袜子
什么?
What?
躯壳穿过鬼门的门槛后就会变成这个样子
That's what a body looks like afterit hits the threshold of the Ghost Door.
天啊
Oh my God.
伯德开始行为失常前后一直把灵魂钥匙带在身上
Bode had the Ghost Key on him rightaround the time he started acting weird.
因为他已经不再是伯德了
Because he's not Bode anymore.
那伯德…
Then Bode is…
-Kinsey, look.
金赛 你看
是鬼魂
A ghost.
他们在楼上干什么?
What are they doing up there?
金赛可能要给他看一些新的钥匙吧
Kinsey's probably showing himthe new keys.
那些钥匙不都藏在地下室的宝箱里吗?
Aren't the keys down in the basement,inside the chest?
这对泰勒来说是很大的转变
This is a big change for Tyler.
我相信她只是想帮他好好消化这一切
I'm sure she's just tryingto help him process it all,
like what happened to Jackie.
例如杰基的事
那是他的错
His fault, by the way.
你说什么?
What was that?
没什么
Nothing.
你就不能打开那个宝箱给我取出那把修复钥匙吗?
Can't you open the chestand give me the Mending Key?
我也想啊可是我没有打开宝箱的钥匙
I wish I could, but, um,I don't have the key to the chest.
那就叫金赛交给我
Then ask Kinsey to give it to me.
她很快就会下楼来了
She'll be down any minute.
我说 你想在塔可饼内放什么馅料?
Now, what do you want on your tacos?
放什么都可以
Whatever.
No one's mad at you.
没人生你的气
我们只是不太理解时光钥匙怎么用
We're just, um, a little confusedabout how the Timeshift Key works.
你认为那个沙漏代表着什么?
What do you think the hourglass means?
伯德?
Bode?
你跑去哪里?
Where'd you go?
我在这里
-Right here.
别再跟我说废话了!赶紧把宝箱的钥匙交出来!
Enough of this bullshit!Give me the key to the chest!
伯德 住手!
Bode, stop!
我不是你那个没用的伯…
I'm not your dumbass little B--
-他是道奇!-什么?
-He's Dodge!-What?
道奇偷走了伯德的躯壳!伯德现在成了鬼魂 在外头飘荡
Dodge stole his body!Bode's out there as a ghost.
你对他做了什么?
What did you do to him?
不给我吃塔可饼了吗?
So, no tacos, then?
来吧 掐死我啊!
Go ahead! Choke me to death!
这样你可怜的儿子就永远回不来了!
And then your poor boy's gone forever!
住手!他说得对 我们不能伤害他
Stop! He's right. We can't hurt him.
别紧张 你们家那个臭小子没事!
Relax. Your twerp is fine!
可是这一刻你们得听我的 这可是大事
But right now, you need to listen to me.This is serious.
-休想-你给我滚回那扇鬼门
-Not happening.-You're going back through the Ghost Door.
你们需要我!吉迪恩要来了!
You need me! Gideon is coming!
谁是吉迪恩?
Who's Gideon?
那个闯进你们家企图偷走全部钥匙的家伙!
The guy who broke into your houseand is trying to steal all the keys!
你为了自救什么都说得出来!
You'd say anythingto save your ass right now!
你不明白的!
You don't get it!
他是个比我还要强大的恶魔!
He's a way more powerful demonthan even me!
他的存在就如同我那个世界的神!
He's like a god where I come from,
如今他附身在某个革命战争上尉的躯壳里!
and now he's got the bodyof some Revolutionary War captain!
革命战争?那个皮带扣
-Revolutionary War? The buckle.
我没骗你们!
I'm telling the truth!He's trying to merge our two worlds,
他要把我的和你们的世界合二为一!
ours and yours.
他需要全部钥匙才能做到!
And he needs all the keys to do it!
为了阻止他我一直想办法把阿尔法钥匙弄到手!
I've been trying to get the Alpha Keyso I can stop him!
阻止你的同类统治两界?
Stop one of your ownfrom total domination?
Right. That sounds likesomething you'd do.
这听起来像是你会做的事吗?
他要摧毁这个世界!
He wants to destroy this world!
但我喜欢这个有血有肉的世界!
But I actually like Meatworld!
-有血有肉的世界?-行了 够了!
-Meatworld?-Okay, enough!
等我们把弟弟救回来再去对付吉迪恩
We'll deal with this Gideon guyafter we get our brother back.
Ahh!
这是一个大错!
You're making a huge mistake!
怎么回事?
What the hell?
这是什么情况?
What's happening?
是吉迪恩 他到了
It's Gideon. He's here.
我已经封锁所有出口了
I've closed off all the exits.
他们只能从前门进出
The only way in or outis through the front door.
干得好
Good work.
现在我们就逼迫他们投降
Now we force their surrender.
他带着两个亲信在外面等候
He's out there with his two cronies.
我们也有钥匙 所以三对三
We've got the keys.It's three against three.
是四对三 我是站在你们这边的
Four. I'm on your side.
-是吗?-真的
-Yeah. Sure.-I am.
我刚跟你们说过了我不想让他得到那些钥匙
I just told you, I don't want Gideonto end up with the keys.
他问我钥匙藏在哪里 我骗了他
He asked me where they're hidden,and I lied to him.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
听好 他有摧毁你们世界的能力
Look, he has the powerto destroy your world,
而我要他消失
and I want him gone.
我们必须合作
We have to work together.
We need to Alpha Key Gideon.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表