剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
他们到了
They're here.
邓肯叔叔!
Uncle Dunc!
长途奔波劳累 看到你就精神起来了
Hey, you're a sightfor road-weary eyes. Aw.
-你是我最爱的叔叔-我也是你唯一仅有的叔叔
-You're my favorite uncle.-I'm your only uncle.
-嗨-你好
-Hi.-Hello.
一路上顺利吗?
How was the drive?
途中都在讨论婚礼上要放哪些感情充沛的音乐
Oh, filled with lots ofspirited wedding playlist discussion.
布莱恩否决了所有游艇摇滚音乐所以婚礼算是告吹了
Mm-hmm. Brian vetoed all yacht rock,so basically, the wedding's off now,
好可惜哦 因为这个场地太美了
which is a shamebecause this place looks great.
是你们亲手布置的吗?
Did you do that yourself?
Uh… Yeah. Just sort of whipped it up.
对啊 只是随手整出来的
太美了 一切都好美
-It's gorgeous. Everything is.
有泰勒的消息吗?
Any word on Tyler?
没有 他连短♥信♥也不回
No. He's not even responding to texts.
放心吧 我是最合适的伴郎人选
Don't worry. I'm gonna bethe best man you've ever had.
其实我并没有要你担任我的伴郎
Uh, you know, actually,I didn't ask you to be my best man.
我只是要你担任婚礼上的兄弟团代表
I asked youto stand up during the ceremony.
别担心
Don't worry.
伴郎随传随到
The best man will help.
-我就依了他吧 你说是吗?-我想是吧
-Probably just accept this, shouldn't I?-Probably.
Thank you.
前进
Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut.
詹姆士·博尔顿
James Bolton.
队长
Captain.
这是…
What--
-我们在…-别说话
-Where are---Sh, sh.
塞缪尔·科菲
Samuel Coffey.
博尔顿
Bolton.
是你吗 队长?这到底怎么回事?
Is that you, Captain?What in bloody hell's going on?
闭嘴
Stop.
这是哪门子的巫术?
What dark sorcery is this?
往这边走
Come this way.
只能往这边走
This way only.
这是什么地方?
Where are we?
班杰明·洛克的私宅如今住着他的后代
The home of Benjamin Locke,now inhabited by his descendants.
这是什么时代?
When are we?
从你们上次断气至今已经很多年了如今已经物是人非
Much has changedsince you last drew breath many years ago.
你们以性命相拼的战争败北收场你们也牺牲了
The war you fought was lostand your lives with it.
-You saying I died?-You both did.
你是说我已经死了?
你们俩都已经死了
如今你们只是前世的分身
Now you're echoes of your former selves.
那你到底是谁?
Then who the hell are you?
你们的队长
Your captain…
还有一个更重要的身份
and something more.
NETFLIX 剧集
金赛来不来?
Is Kinsey joining us?
她和萨维尼小队在通电♥话♥讨论婚摄事宜
She's on the phone with the Savinischatting about wedding stuff.
她的朋友都做过婚摄吗?
Have her friends ever filmed a wedding?
没做过 但他们拍了我看过最恐怖的惊悚片
No, but they shot the mostamazing horror film I've ever seen.
他们一定能拍出好作品的 相信我
It's gonna be epic. Trust me.
-那就好-对了 邓肯叔叔
-Great.-Hey, Uncle Dunc.
我这位伴郎临时有几个任务要完成
I have some last-minutebest man duties to attend to.
什么任务?小家伙?
-Like what? Buddy?
到时你就知道了
-You'll see.
-起码他对这件事是认真的-没错 这也是我担心的一点
-At least he's taking it seriously?-Yeah. That's what worries me.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
上面写着“乔什”吗?
Now does this say Josh?
Ooh. Let me see. Let me see.
让我瞧瞧
在我看来是哦
Yes, that's the way it looks to me.
这就是那个乔什吗?
-This is the Josh?-It is the Josh. Would you two mind?
正是那个乔什 你们会介意吗?
介意?不会 为什么会介意呢?很期待终于见到他本人了
Mind? No. Why would we mind?Just excited to finally meet him.
我要利用这股紧张感所带来的力量去整理行李箱了
Well, I'm gonna useall this nervous energy to go unpack.
-Mm-hmm.
Thank you again, Nina.You're really going above and beyond.
尼娜 再次感谢你你们为我们做的太多了
得了吧 你是我们的家人了我们愿意为你们做任何事
Stop. You're family.We'd do anything for you guys.
如果我早知道雪花球钥匙的存在我一定会提醒你们
I didn't know there was a Snow Globe Key,or I definitely would've warned you.
那对姐妹花简直就是疯子
These sisters were insane.
天晓得她们被困在里面多久了
Who knows how longthey were trapped inside of there?
整件事都好可怕伯德差点就被冻死了
The whole thing was terrifying.Bode could've frozen to death.
是谁啊?
Hello?
听说家里办喜事
I, uh, I heard something about a wedding.
我有预感你会回来
-Aw, I had a feeling.
起初我不信的但我真的有预感你会回来
I didn't wanna believe it,but I had a feeling.
-嗨 妈妈-哦!
-Hey, Mom.-Oh!
我并没有这种预感
I didn't have a feeling.
我本来打算用你的照片做成纸板人无奈挑不到合适的照片
I was considering a cardboard cutoutbut had a hard time deciding on a photo,
我也因此意识到我会更想念你
and it made me realizethat I would miss you, oh, even more.
瞧瞧你的发型 我超喜欢的!
Look at your hair. I like it!
Thanks.Everything looks great outside.
谢了 外面布置得很漂亮
-你怎么不早说你会回来?-我可不想错过你们惊讶的反应
-Why didn't you tell us you were coming?-And miss this reaction?
There's dinner if you're hungry.
晚餐还有剩 你饿不饿?
是披萨 外卖♥♥
It's pizza. That we ordered.
-你们果然劲头十足啊-哦!抱一个
You really went all out, huh?
-Oh! Come here.
(不要随便把东西放进去记忆钥匙)
(伴郎祝酒词)
今天是很特别的一天
Today is a special day.
什么?行不通
What? No.
金赛 别烦我
Kinsey, cut it out.
泰勒?
Tyler?
-泰勒!-你回来了
-Tyler!-You're back.
没想到大家这么想念我
Didn't know I was so missed.
那是当然了
Of course you were.
I'm sorry.I didn't know that was you.
对不起 我不知道是你
怎么了?什么情况?
Why? What happened?
我本来想吓唬伯德的结果他像忍♥者般给我一个过肩摔
Tried to scare Bode,and he, like, flipped me like a ninja.
-你怎么变得这么强壮了?-我用了大力士腰带
-How'd you get so strong?-I used the Hercules belt.
什么?
What?
你在尝试新造型吗?
Trying out a new look?
这是古代的造型
Oh, it's vintage.
你去了哪里?最近过得好吗?
So, where have you been?How have you been?
-你什么时候决定回来的?-我想想看
-When did you decide to come back?-Let's see. Uh…
我待在蒙大拿州 最近过得很好
Montana, fine,
回来是因为不想错过邓肯叔叔的婚礼
and, uh, I'm not gonna missDuncan's wedding.
对了 我在威斯康星州逗留期间买♥♥了这个玩意
Hey, stopped in Wisconsin. I got this
这是送给你的
for you.
好俗气哦
Cheesy.
你去蒙大拿州干什么?
Why Montana?
我找到工作了
Got a job.
工作?
A job?
对啊 盖房♥子
Yeah, framing houses.
妈妈总是叫我们当免费劳工我终于可以用这个经验来挣钱了
All that free labor Mom got out of usfixing homes finally paid off.
那你有机会用射钉枪了?
Do you get to use a nail gun?
那当然了
Sure do.
Uh, Mom's heating up some pizzaif you wanna join?
妈妈在给披萨加热 要不要一起吃?
如果他还记得一切那我们就没这么难受了
It'd be so much easierif he could just remember.
对啊 但他不想记得
Yeah, but it's not what he wanted.
我懂
I know.
但我还是希望他记得
But still.
你是说这种钥匙还有好几把?
And there are more of these keys?
很多把
Many…made by Benjamin Locke's descendants.
这些钥匙都是洛克家的后代铸造而成
一代代傲慢的男男女♥女♥
Generations of arrogant men and women,
都相信自己值得拥有这些馈赠
all believing themselvesworthy of such gifts.
你之前说我们是分身
You called us Echoes.
什么意思?
But what does that mean?
去捅他
Stab him.
什么?
What?
-为什么?-冷静点 我只是问几个问题而已
-Why?-Come now. Just asking questions.
我命令你
I command you.
去捅他!
Stab him!
不要!
No, no! No, no! No, no!
没有血迹
There's no blood.
你竟然捅了我一刀
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表