剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
她在哪里?
Where is she?
够了 站在那里
Okay, enough. Stay right there.
别动!
Don't move!
站住 否则我就开枪
Stop, or I'll shoot.
尽管开枪吧
Fire away.
这是最后一次警告
Last warning.
不好意思
Sorry.
我有不为万物所坏的躯体
I can't be harmed.
你则不同了
-You, on the other hand…
你可没有这种不败之身
…have no such protection.
爸爸!
Dad!
Well. Look at this.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
他是你♥爸♥爸 对吧?
That's your father, huh?
救命啊!爸爸!
-Help! Dad!
他还活着
He's still alive.
如果你能带我去找你那几个朋友他就不会死
If you can take me to your friends,he'll stay that way.
知道吗?
-Yeah?-Okay, okay!
很好
Good.
至于你
And you,
如果被我发现你叫警♥察♥
if I see any signyou've called the local constabulary,
你女儿就会没命
your daughter dies.
救命啊!
Help! Help!
-洁米!-爸爸!救命啊!
-Dad! Someone!
Those don't belong to you,and we're gonna get them back.
这些都不是你的东西我们一定会抢回来的
那是我的笔记簿!
Hey, my journal!
我其实更希望你死透了
I liked it betterwhen I thought you were dead.
是啊 有时我也希望如此
Yeah, sometimes I wish I were.
就因为我跟你说话不代表我原谅你了
Just because I'm talking to youdoesn't mean I forgive you.
我也没期待你原谅我
I don't expect you to.
虽然我被道奇利用了不过是我自己做的选择
Dodge may have used me,but I still made my choices.
我无法改变已经发生的事
I can't change what happened,
我对自己的所作所为感到后悔不已
but I am so sorry that I did what I did.
对不起 伯德
I'm sorry, Bode.
钱伯林跟我说你帮过我家人
Chamberlin told methat you helped my family.
我引导金赛发现了天使钥匙
I led Kinsey to the Angel Key.
你怎么做到的?
How?
我用鸟群指引她 它们…
By using the birds. They, um…
鸟儿可以感应到我们我找到了指引鸟群的方法
They can sense us.I figured out a way to guide them.
鸟?
Birds?
你是指麻雀吗?
You mean like sparrows?
教我怎么做
Show me how you did it.
不错嘛
Not bad.
难得获得你的高度赞扬
High praise.
我认为伯德在相同情况下走的第一步
I figured it would bethe first thing Bode would do
就是最适合潜入屋里的方法
to try and find the best way inside.
他总是会画个“战略图”
He always loved a "tactical map."
对不起 我刚才突然对你发脾气
Hey, I'm sorryfor snapping at you earlier.
我最后一次跟伯德说话…
The last time I talked to Bode,
我是指真正的伯德
actual Bode…
我对他的态度很糟糕
I was kind of a jerk to him.
如果以后再也没有机会跟他说话…
So if I don't get to talk to him again--
他会穷尽“鬼”生都恨你
He'll definitely spendghost eternity hating you.
我们会想到办法的
We'll work this out.
别让你的愧疚感成为阻挠
But don't let your guilt get in the way.
愧疚感向来都不管用
It never helps things.
感觉上很危险
This feels risky.
我们需要武器
We need weapons.
跟我走一趟
Come with me.
我的房♥东是个木匠
The owners I'm renting fromare carpenters.
虽然不是什么魔力
I mean, it's not demon strength.
起码能提升我们的战力
At least it'll helplevel the playing field.
乔什 现在不方便说话
Josh, it's not a great time.
天啊 说慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down.
我们一定会救她回来的 我答应你
We're gonna get her back.You have my word.
好的
Yes. Yes.
好的 一会儿见
Okay. See you soon.
洁米被博尔顿抓走了
Bolton has Jamie.
乔什认为他带着她往我们这个方向走来
Josh thinks he's on his way herenow with her.
什么?怎么回事?
What? Why?
乔什说博尔顿需要一把钥匙
Josh said he… he mentioned somethingabout needing a key?
还有没被我们发现的其他钥匙吗?
Are there other keys out therewe haven't found?
我也不清楚
Not that I know of.
无论如何 博尔顿随时都会到
Okay, either way,Bolton's gonna be here any minute.
这是我们登堂入室的机会
This is our way in.
前提是不出差错我们大可假装答应他交出钥匙
If we can play this right,we can use the promise of this key
to get Bolton to willingly walkright through the Ghost Door.
然后引博尔顿穿过鬼门
你们打算让伯德附身在博尔顿的躯壳中?
So Bode takes over Bolton's body?
暂时而已 直到我们阻止吉迪恩为止
Temporarily, until we stop Gideon.
值得一试 对吧?
It's worth a shot, right?
天啊 怎么回事?
Whoa! Whoa! What the hell?
你们…
You.
-给我交出钥匙-对不起 我只好跟他说了
-Give me the key.-I'm sorry. I… I had to tell him.
-闭嘴!-不要!
-Shut up!-No, don't!
还有一把钥匙快交出来 否则她就没命了
There's another key.Hand it over, or she dies.
钥匙不在我们手上
We don't have it.
-我不信-不是的 他没骗你
-I don't believe you.-No, he's telling the truth.
给我找绳子来
Find me rope.
等一下
Wait.
又怎么了?
What is it now?
放了她
Let her go.
有枪的人是我
I'm the one with the gun.
她什么都不知道 她帮不了你
She doesn't know anything.She can't help you.
你当初只是利用她来找到我们如今人给你找着了
You needed her to find us, and you did.
放了她吧
Let her go.
你已经完成任务了
You've served your purpose.
快走吧
Go.
继续走
Now move.
洁米!
Jamie!
尼娜 我爸爸中枪倒地…
Nina! My dad, he… he got shot,and then he was on the floor--
放心吧 我刚跟他通过电♥话♥他在来这里的路上
It's okay. I just talked to him.He's on his way over here now.
你真的没事吗?要我给你做点三明治或什么的吗?
Are you sure you're okay?Can I make you a sandwich or something?
伯德到底在哪里?
Where's Bode?
Um, that's…that's a little bit hard to explain.
一时很难解释清楚
道奇偷走了他的躯壳他化为被困在钥匙屋里的鬼魂了
Dodge stole his body.He's stuck at Keyhouse as a ghost.
我的妈啊
Oh shit. Sorry, but that's messed up.
对不起 但这也太夸张了
放心吧 我们想到办法救他了
Don't worry.We've got a plan to bring him back.
所以那个伯德不是原来的伯德
So Bode hasn't actually been Bode.
这就说得过去了
-That makes total sense.
-Oh.
洁米呢?
Jamie? Jamie?
-乔什 你的肩膀受伤了-爸爸!
-Josh, your shoulder.-Dad!
你没事吧?他有没有伤害你?
Hey.Hey, are you okay? Did he hurt you?
我没事 你呢?你流了好多血
I'm okay, but what about you?You're bleeding a lot.
我没事 我只是要…
I'm okay. I just need…I just need to sit down.
我只是要好好坐下
乔什!
-Josh! Josh!
飞啊 快飞起来!
Go! Fly!
鸟儿可以感受到你的能量
The birds feel your energy.
保持冷静 它们就会听你的话了
Try to stay calm,and they'll do what you want them to.
这就对了 你做到了!
There you go! You're doing it!
(救护车)
你是班奈特太太吗?
Mrs. Bennett?
不是 他不是我的…
Oh, uh, no, he's not my…
我们只是朋友
We're friends.
好消息 病人情况稳定下来了伤口也都缝合了
Good news. He's stable and stitched up.
你可以进去看他了
-You can see him now.
嘿
Hey.
小心点
-Careful. Careful, careful.-Oh, sorry.
对不起
很高兴你没事
I'm just so happy you're okay.
我跟他们说 我在聚会所清理枪♥械♥时
Yeah. I told them I was cleaning a gunat the Meeting House,
不小心擦枪走火了
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表