剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Uh, I'm sorry, Kinsey.
对不起 金赛
妈妈 住手!
Mommy, no!
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey.
别去
Don't.
我讨厌那条裙子
-I hated that dress.
金赛
Kinsey.
你为什么要重温这段记忆?
Why would you wanna relive this?
妈妈 我只是想弄明白
Mom, I'm trying to understand.
你没必要明白
You don't need to understand.
This is such a violation.
这可是严重的侵犯
如果你愿意跟我解释 那就不是
It wouldn't have to beif you'd tell me what's going on.
不关你的事
This doesn't concern you.
怎么不关我的事呢?
Yes, it does.
我很担心你
You concern me.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing in here?
我对这些时刻的记忆…
The way I remember these moments…
跟自己亲眼看到时的感觉不同
it's different,seeing what actually happened.
例如我错过了你的校园舞台剧演出
Like the time I missed your school play.
那年你才五岁
You must have been only five.
我记得那一天
I remember that day.
Oh my God.
天啊
怎么了?发生了什么事?
Why? What happened?
I didn't make it…
我去不成…
因为我宿醉很严重
because I was too hungover,
所以睡过头了
and so I slept through it.
We have so many good memories.
我们也有过很多美好的回忆啊
为什么偏要重温这些回忆呢?
Why would you wanna revisit these?
实在对不起我错过了很多美好的日子
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorryI missed so many days like that.
妈妈 别说了
Mom, stop.
后来你也好转了之后的日子你都没有缺席
But then you got better. You were there.
-我也说不上来-你都没有缺席
-I don't know.-You were.
-You can't do this to yourself.
你不能这样对自己
你滴酒不沾 却依然折回从前
You haven't taken a drink,but you've still found a way to relapse.
你走吧 求你了
Please just go.
求你了 我只是…我需要好好整理这些情绪
Please, I just--I… I need to work through this.
嘿 洛根最近好吗?
Hey. How's Logan?
你为什么骗我说你去报案了?
Why'd you lie about the police?
什么?
What?
你根本没报♥警♥ 也没报过案
You never called them.You never filed a report.
你为什么跑去找警♥察♥?
Why were you talking to the police?
I remembered something aboutone of the guys who broke in.
我想起其中一个潜入我们家的家伙
他当时戴着一个革命战争时期的特殊扣子
He was wearing some special bucklefrom the Revolutionary War.
奇怪了 他为什么戴着…
Strange. Why was he wearing--
我更想知道你为什么骗我你为什么不去报♥警♥?
I'm more interested in why you lied.Why didn't you go to the cops?
因为警♥察♥帮不了我们
Because they can't help us.
为什么他们帮不了我们?
Why can't they help us?
我也想跟你解释 可是我做不到
I wish I could explain it to you,but I can't.
到底怎么了?自从我回来后 你都表现得怪怪的
What is going on with you?
Ever since I got back,you've been acting totally different.
Do you want me to leave? Is that it?
你希望我离开吗?
那是我最不希望的结果
-That's the last thing I want.-Then just be honest with me.
那就别对我说谎啊
不行 泰勒
I can't, Tyler.
对不起
I'm sorry. I…
我做不到
I just can't.
(伦德尔的记忆)
嘿
Hey.
怎么样了?
How'd it go?
应该没事吧
All right, I think.
他们都明白我想要好起来
They understand that I…I wanna get better.
也相信我会好起来
That I will get better.
给孩子们的承诺不能儿戏
A promise to them,that's serious business.
希望你说到做到吧
Hope you plan to keep it.
当然了
Damn straight.
戒酒第九步 你做到了
Step nine, check.
你要原谅你自己
I need you to forgive yourself.
不容易啊
It's not so easy.
尼娜 没有其他办法了
There's no other way forward, Nina.
我可以试试
I can try.
你一定要从另一边走出来
You're gonna come outthe other side of this.
Oh.
-Kins?
金赛?
我可以进来吗?
Okay if I come in?
怎么了?
-What? Oh.
嘿 对不起
Hey, I'm so sorry.
不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
泰勒很生我的气
Tyler is pissed at me.
他完全有资格生气
He's got every right to be.
我在骗他
I'm lying to him.
当初泰勒做了那个决定
Tyler made his decision.
我们要尊重他的决定
We have to honor that.
尽管很痛苦
Even when it's painful.
他一直都很保护你
He's always been the one to protect you.
你就当这是你保护他的方式
Think of this nowas your way of protecting him.
Oh.
拿去
Here.
拿去跟其他钥匙放在一起吧
Let's go put it with the rest.
我已经不需要它了
I won't need it anymore.
五分钟应该够了
Five minutes ought to do it.
邓肯叔叔?
Duncan?
爸爸?
Dad?
你们在吗?
You around?
伯德 下一个是你
Bode, you're next.
你们听好!
Guys! Guys!
嗨 邓肯叔叔
-Hi, Uncle Duncan.
邓肯叔叔!
Uncle Dunc!
都说他们已经怀疑起我们了
Told you they were on to us.
放开我!
金赛、泰勒!
-Kinsey! Tyler!
道奇 你输了
You lose, Dodge. Ha!
-这是…-伯德?
-What the---Bode?
可是你…你怎么做到的?
But you're-- How… How are you?
天啊 竟然有两个伯德?
Oh my God. There's two of them now?
糟糕 你发现了时光钥匙?
Shit. You found the Timeshift Key?
-什么?-什么?
-The what?-The what?
这究竟怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
你们都放心吧
Don't worry, guys.
他以为他赢了 但最后被我们阻止了
He thinks he's winning,but we're going to stop him.
糟糕 这不是好事
No. No, this is not a good idea.
Bode, go now.
伯德 快跑
邓肯叔叔 别这么凶
Don't be rude, Uncle Dunc.
看来这个小家伙有话要说我倒想听听
Looks like little man has got somethinghe wants to say. I wanna hear it.
你还搞不懂吗?我来自未来
You don't get it. I'm from the future.
我知道结局
I know how this ends.
我知道你的结局
I know how you end.
但既然你出现在这里
But if you're here now…
那结局岂不是变了?
…doesn't that change everything?
不会 那把钥匙不是这么用的
No, that's not how the key works.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你总是这么多话
You always were so talkative.
你的声音、你的噪声
That voice, that pitch
怪烦人的
-is so damn obnoxious.
这样好多了
Much better.
我好怀念那份清静
I miss the quiet.
事情不应该是这样发展的
But this isn't supposed to happen.
你应该带着邓肯叔叔和以前的我一起去炼铁厂
You're supposed to leave with Past Meand Uncle Dunc to go to the forge.
我还是在这里多待一阵子吧
I think I'll hang around here for a bit.
虽然你这个戏精挺讨人厌的
Despite your theatrics,
但你的新钥匙似乎很好玩
your new key seems real fun.
我马上收下
I'll take it now.
谢了
Thanks.
伯德 快跑!
-Bode, run!
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表