剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
你看
Look.
栏杆被拉开了
The bars are pulled apart.
分身是做不到的
An Echo couldn't do this.
没错
Exactly.
需要一股强大的魔力才做得到
It'd take some serious demon strength.
是伊登做的吗?
Was it Eden?
也可能是那对变♥态♥的姐妹
Or it could be those crazy sisters.
为什么?他们到底有什么目的?
Why, though? What's in here they'd want?
不知道 但无论他们是谁
I don't know, but whoever it is,
如果目的是找到那些钥匙
if they're looking for keys,they aren't gonna be able to find them
那他们是不可能找到的
因为我找到了…
because I found
小丑宝箱的钥匙
the key to the Harlequin Chest.
那个宝箱谁也开不了
Nobody's breaking into that.
那就好
Okay, great.
我们应该告诉妈妈
We should tell Mom.
她和乔什一起出外吃早餐了
She's out having breakfastwith Josh right now.
怎么了?乔什人很好啊
What? Josh is great.
你不介意吗?
So you're okay with this?
That she's allowed to be happy?
你问我介意她幸福吗?
这样她会忘记爸爸的
She's gonna forget about Dad.
伯德 那是不可能的不会有人忘记爸爸的
Bode, there's no way.Nobody's forgotten about Dad.
伯德
Bode.
有没有在里面找到什么相较起来不寻常的东西?
Find anything weird in there?I mean, relatively speaking?
你自己问她吧
Ask her.
太多蜘蛛了 他讨厌蜘蛛
Too many spiders. He hates spiders.
我想起了
Oh, I remember.
真的吗?
You do?
对啊 记得有次你在他的午餐盒里发现一只蜘蛛
Yeah. Remember that timeyou found one in his lunch box
结果整个午餐盒被你扔出窗外吗?
and threw the whole thingout the car window?
记得 太厉害了
Yeah. That was extreme.
警♥察♥对这件事有什么说法?
What did, uh…What did the police say about all this?
没说什么 他们也没有任何线索
Not much. They didn't have any leads.
我看我还是再到附近查看一下
So I thought I'd just takeanother look around out here.
你要上哪儿去?
Where you off to?
我跟洛根约好了
Uh, I was… I was gonnago meet up with Logan.
如果有任何发现我马上通知你 玩得开心点
I'll let you know if I find anything.Have fun.
好的 回头见
All right, yeah. See you later.
NETFLIX 剧集
Who wants a hot dog?
谁想吃热狗?
我要上厕所
I gotta use the potty.
-要不要我…-不用 我可以的
-Okay, you want me to go-- Okay.-No, no, I got it.
好吧
哦!看起来不错嘛
Oh! Those look good.
拿去
Take this.
这是什么东西?
What are these?
看起来像邪恶的小牙齿
They look like evil little teeth.
没人教你不准盯着别人看吗?
Someone should teach you not to stare.
妈妈、爸爸!
Mommy! Daddy!
Mommy!
她会有很长一段时间忘不了我
-Daddy!-Well, she'll remember me for a long time.
小心点
Careful.
上尉 我们的目的是什么?
What's our objective here, sir?
融入…
Blend in.
倾听…
Listen.
学习
Learn.
取回属于我们的东西
We'll take back what's ours.
人不是你…
You didn't… kill her, did you?
不是你杀的吧?
道格 是我杀的话 我一定会告诉你们
Yeah, I think I would havementioned that, Doug.
可怜的伊登
Poor Eden.
有没有可能是盖博杀的?
Do you think Gabe did it?
我也说不上来不晓得她在这里多久了
I don't know. It's hard to sayhow long she's been down there.
要不要报♥警♥?
Should we call the cops?
那钥匙屋岂不是突然变成了罪案现场?
So, suddenly Keyhousebecomes a crime scene?
No one wants that, Doug.
道格 谁也不希望发生这种事
-那要怎么处理这具尸体?-总不能把她留在这里吧
-So what do we do with the body?-We can't just leave her down there.
不能吗?就当作是一种生态葬现在人们花大钱进行生态葬
We can't?Think of it as like a natural burial.
People pay big money for that.
To be left frozen at the bottom of a well?
你是指把尸体留在井底冷冻吗?
Another way to look at itis that the well is a solid receptacle.
换个角度来看 井是个坚固的容器
只要倒入适量的硫酸 尸体就会融化
We pour enough acid down there,and it'll do the job.
好邪恶的做法
That's dark.
但很实际
And practical.
我知道我们该怎么做了
I know what we need to do.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
伯德 为什么翻找我的东西?
Bode, why were yougoing through my things?
I need the Timeshift Key back.
我想要回那把时光钥匙
-什么钥匙?-婚礼开始前
-The what key?-Duncan gave it to you.
邓肯叔叔给你的钥匙
Before the wedding.
你放在哪里?
Where did you put it?
嘿
Hey.
我们聊聊吧
Talk to me.
我要用它去见爸爸
I need it to see Dad.
伯德
Oh, Bode.
我也很想念他
I miss him too.
没有 你不想念他
No, you don't.
我当然想念他了
Of course I do.
大家都放下了 可是我还放不下!我…
Everyone's fine with moving on,but I'm not! I--
我只是想再见到爸爸
I just wanna see Dad again.
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的做法
跟我走一趟
Follow me.
这样你就可以选择在任何时候和地点见到你♥爸♥爸
This way, you can pick any timeand any place to see your dad.
走吧 我带你去看看
Come on. I'll show you.
We've got s'mores.
我们有烤棉花糖夹心饼吃
这个可有趣了
Oh, this one was fun.
不错吧?
It's not so bad, is it?
还好
It's okay.
你觉得自己好像错过什么了 对吧?
It feels like you're missing out, huh?
爸爸跟你说个秘密
But I'll tell you a secret.
夏令营…
Sleepaway camp,
没想象中那么好玩
it's way overrated.
泰勒和金赛很快就会求着要回家了
Tyler and Kinsey, they're gonna be beggingto come home any minute.
男孩们也很快就一身臭哄哄
And the boys,they start to reek fast. Whew!
而且湖里满是水蛭
And the lake, it is full of leeches
各种各样可怕的小爬虫都在那边蛰伏好几个世纪了
and all sorts of creepy-crawliesthat have been in there for centuries.
真好玩
-Cool.
你觉得好玩 对吗?
You would think that's cool.
看来是我错了
My mistake.
但我们有烤棉花糖夹心饼吃
But we got s'mores.
是伦德尔·洛克举世闻名的烤棉花糖夹心饼吗?
Rendell Locke's world-famous s'mores?
我们怎么这么幸运啊?
How did we get so lucky?
爸爸肯定很爱很爱你了
He must love you a whole lot.
Here.
给你
先生 这是你的武器 好了
Your weapon, sir. All right.
在篝火里找个合适的位置 就在那边
Find a nice spot in the fire,right about there. Hmm?
看仔细了
And watch closely.
我教你怎么把棉花糖烤成金黄色
I'll show you howto make it perfectly golden.
好了 我们该走了
Okay, we have to go.
怎么了?为什么?
What? Why?
伯德 快点 我们走了
Now, Bode. Let's go.
为什么?
Why?
你可以的
You got it.
很好
Okay.
为什么这么快离开?
Why did we have to leave so fast?
就是这么快
We just did.
就因为你不想见到他不代表我也不想见到他
Just because you don't wanna see himdoesn't mean I don't.
不是你想的那样
No, that's… that's not what this is.
You just wanna get back to Josh.
你只是想回到乔什身边
伯德 你这么说不公平事情也不是你想的那样
Bode, that is not fair or true.
我今天一早醒来没想到会碰上这种事
When I woke up,I didn't see any of this coming.
天啊 她的尸体好冷
God, she's so cold.
尸体结冰了 所以没有腐烂
Freezing stopsthe putrefaction process.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表