剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
…只是我已经决定把那一幕交给伦德尔·洛克演出
But I've decided to give the partto Rendell Locke.
对不起 小高
I'm sorry, Gordie.
好吧 我相信他会表现得很好的
Oh. Well, he'll do great.
但我们还是要你来担纲替补演员这依旧是个很吃重的角色
But you'll be our understudy.
Still an important role to play.
好的 谢谢 里奇韦老师
Sure. Thanks, Mr. Ridgeway.
天啊 是爸爸
-Whoa. It's Dad.
太没道理了
It's bullshit.
我只是抱着玩的心态去试镜这个角色应该归你所属
I tried out as a joke.It ought to be yours.
不要紧的 这是对舞台的尊重
No, really. It's a sign of respect.
里奇韦老师知道我把每个角色的台词都背熟了
Mr. Ridgeway knowsthat I learn everybody's lines
我可以随时出演任何一幕中的任何角色
so I can jump in anywhere, anytime.
他相信我的实力 这才是重点
He… He trusts me. That's the thing.
这…他真的…
It's-- He really…
我这就去辞演
I'll drop out.
听好 你敢去试试?
Look, don't you dare!
我不想用这种方法争取到要角配角也很重要啊
I don't wanna get the part like that.
Even background charactershave a part to play.
别再说你是配角了 小高
Don't tell yourselfyou're background, Gordie.
你的实力不止如此 好吗?
You're so much more than that. All right?
走吧
Let's go.
这是什么地方?
Where are we?
这是舞台底下他把不想看到的东西都藏在这里
Under the stage, where he keepsall the stuff he doesn't wanna look at.
肖先生到底想要逃避什么想法和感觉?
What kinds of thoughts and feelingsdoes Mr. Gordon Shaw want to avoid?
他的怨恨
-His hate.
恐惧
-His fear.
以及愤怒
And his rage.
吉迪恩应该知道他踏进井屋会有什么下场吧?
Gideon knows what happens to himif he steps into the well house, right?
等一下 妈妈
Hang on, Mom.
好了
All right.
那就好 这方法应该管用
Great, that should do it.
就算他从艾莉那边弄到了最后一把钥匙
Even if he gets the last key from Ellie,
也无法从宝箱里取出其他钥匙
he'll never be ableto get the rest of the keys from the chest
除非他踏进井屋里
without walking into the well house.
这方法不错嘛
Not bad.
等等 怎么可能?
Wait, what?
-又是魔法作祟-好吧
-More magic.-Okay.
This is gonna bea lot harder than I thought.
看来难度比我想象中还要高很多
(大学短暂交往的对象以及跟父母说的善意谎言)
不知道哪个才是对的
Not sure any of these are right.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
仔细倾听
Listening.
我们之前就是靠听找到钥匙的
That's how we'vealways found the keys before.
听到什么吗?
Hearing anything?
音乐这么大声 谁听得见啊?
Who could hear anything over that music?
别放了!
Give it a rest!
不错嘛
Nice one.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
灯火都快灭了
The lights are going out.
谢了 山姆 感谢你提供的最新情报
Thanks, Sam. Appreciate the update.
不是的 灯灭了就不会再亮起来了
No, I mean forever.
-I think Gordie's dying.
我觉得高登快死了
有人出来了
Somebody's coming.
是艾莉
-It's Ellie.
天啊!
Oh! Oh! Oh my God!
-你们怎么来了?-我们是来救你的
-What are you doing in here?-We came to help you.
鲁弗斯呢?
Where's Rufus?
-Paramedics. Open up.
我们是医护人员 请开门
-Paramedics. Open up.
我们是医护人员 请开门
糟糕
Oh no. Oh no.
糟糕 不能让他们看到两具一模一样的躯体
Oh, no, no. They can't see the two bodies.
他没事 他和肖老师都在外面吉迪恩呢?
He's safe. He's outside with Gordie.Where's Gideon?
我把他困在舞台底下了
I trapped him in the stage basement.
你找到钥匙了吗?
Did you get the key?
还没 他怎么也来了?
Not yet. What is he doing here?
别担心 他是山姆
It's okay. He, uh… He's Sam.
说来话长
Long story.
也许山姆说得对
Maybe Sam's right.
-你知道钥匙在哪里吗?-在那间剧院里面
-Do you know where the key is?-It's in there.
我把钥匙藏在普洛斯彼罗的披风口袋里了
I hid the keyin the pocket of Prospero's cloak.
好吧 赶紧找到钥匙 然后离开这里
Okay, let's do this.Get the hell out of here.
您瞧 他就是这样嘲笑我的!大人 您就这么放任他吗?
Lo, how he mocks me!Wilt thou let him, my lord?
他竟然叫你“大人”没想到怪兽跟凡人没两样
"Lord," quoth he.That a monster should be such a natural.
您瞧 他又来了 咬死他 求求你
Lo, lo, again.Bite him to death, I prithee.
特林鸠罗 切勿口出狂言
Trinculo,keep a good tongue in your head.
君子犯法 与庶民同罪
If you prove a mutineer, the next tree.
这个可怜的怪兽也是我的臣民不应该被羞辱
The poor monster's my subject,and he shall not suffer indignity.
我想不通
I don't understand.
钥匙不在吗?
It's not there?
不可能在别的地方我亲手放进去了 我…
It has to be.I put it in here myself. I--
好的 跪下 再说一遍
Marry, will I.Kneel and repeat it.
藏在那边不妥要找个更合适的地方
Not there. We need a better spot.
It'll be fine.
不会有事的
肯定被艾琳带走了
Erin must have moved it.
她认为那个地方不够安全 该死的!
She didn't thinkit was a safe enough spot. Shit!
好吧 别找钥匙了 我们赶紧走吧
Okay, screw the key. We gotta go.
不带走钥匙吗?
Without the key?
他就快死了没人想要永远被困在这里
He's dying.We don't wanna be stuck in here.
怎么?我什么都没说
Why, I said nothing.
那就闭嘴 别再出声 继续
Mum then, no more. Proceed.
明天 又一个明天
Tomorrow,and tomorrow, and tomorrow…
又一个明天…
-这是另一个空间-这是什么地方?
-This is different.What is this?
…每天踩着细碎的脚步缓缓爬行撑到被记载的最后一刻…
…from day to day, to the last syllable…
Let's go.
快走吧
…人生一切过往已为痴人照亮往红尘滚滚的死亡之路前行…
…our yesterdayshave lighted fools the way to dusty death…
你吃得满脸都是了
You've got them all over your face.
小高 好吃吗?
Are they good, Gordie?
太好吃了
The best!
人生就像一个行走的阴影…
Life is but a walking shadow…
等一下!
Wait!
…a poor player, who struts…
这个地方我们来过了
We were just here.
…and then is heard no more.
…再也听不见
我不是故意要伤害你的
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不是故意要伤害你的
I didn't mean to upset you.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
好一段时日了吧
A while, I think.
好一段时日了吧
A while, I think.
你早就应该告诉我了
You should have told me.
You're not listening to me.
你没在听我说话
那只是一个阶段而已 会过去的
It's just a phase.
你早就应该告诉我了
You should have told me.
没得商量
I'm not talking about this.
没得商量
I'm not talking about this.
好吧
Fine. Okay.
…轮到他上台 高视阔步又烦躁焦虑接着再也听不到他的声音
…who struts and fretshis hour upon the stage
and then is heard no more.
是痴人说梦
It is a taletold by an idiot.
妈妈 求你让我去见他!
Mom, please, if you would just meet him!
妈妈 求你让我去见他!
Mom, please, if you would just meet him!
我很高兴为崭新的马西森高中剧院掀开序幕!
I'm thrilled to unveil
the new Matheson High School theater!
根本走不出去
-This is pointless.
怎么了?
What's that?
窸窸窣窣的声音
Whispers.
我听到窸窸窣窣的声音
I hear whispers.
(高登)
是不是找不到出路呢?
Having trouble finding your way?
声音是从那边传来的
The whispers are coming from there.
你们去跟他说话
Go. Talk to him.
我想到了一个办法
I've got a plan.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表