剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
妈妈?
Mom?
你在我房♥里干什么?
What are you doing in my room?
伯德
Bode.
What is this?
这是什么情况?
Uh…
Uh… I can explain.
我可以解释的
她怎么会在这里?
How is she here?
她怎么会出现在你床底下?
How is she under your bed?
I was using the Timeshift Key,
我本来想用时光钥匙
去阻止道奇打造恶魔钥匙
and I wanted to stop Dodgefrom making the Demon Key,
结果被她抓住不放
but she grabbed onto me,
所以我就不小心带着她回到现时了
and I ended upaccidentally bringing her back with me.
她怎么会变成这样?
But what happened to her?
I don't know.
我也不清楚
我们回来后 她的躯壳就坏掉了
When we came back,her body was just kind of limp.
坏掉?
Limp?
Maybe it's because she's notsupposed to exist in this time?
也许是因为她不应该存在于这个时间点?
这是什么时候发生的事?
When did this happen?
几天前
A few days ago.
你怎么不跟我和金赛说呢?
Why didn't you tell me or Kinsey?
Because I knew you'd get mad at me.
因为我知道你们会生我的气
我不应该回到过去的 那是个馊主意
I shouldn't have gone back.It was a dumb idea.
-把钥匙交给我-妈妈 可是…
-Give me the key.-But, Mom--
马上交给我
Now.
It's bad enough that you used a keythat Duncan explicitly told you not to.
邓肯叔叔叮嘱过让你别用这把钥匙 你不光用了
还对我们隐瞒真♥相♥?
But then to hide it from us?
我知错了 对不起求求你别生我的气 好吗?
I know. I'm sorry.Just please don't be mad at me.
我会把事发经过告诉金赛
I'll talk to Kinsey,tell her what happened,
然后我们再想办法处理这个躯壳
and then we'll figure outwhat to do about… this.
懂了吗?
Okay?
NETFLIX 剧集
-Are you okay?
你还好吧?
我没事 只是…
Yeah. It's just…
要一次承受这么多并不容易
It's just a lot to take in all at once.
那些记忆都回来了吗?你都想起了吗?
It's all back? You remember everything?
是啊 全部都想起了
Yeah. All of it.
你不后悔吧?
You don't regret it, do you?
我以为放弃魔法能帮助我…
I thought letting go of magicwould help me…
消除痛苦
take my pain away.
But…
如今看来 这份痛苦会永远伴随着我
But I think that pain'salways gonna be with me.
At least now I can understand it.
起码现在我懂了
很高兴你回来了
I'm so happy you're back.
我好想你
I missed you.
我也好想你
I missed you too.
金赛 可以跟你聊聊吗?
Kinsey, can we talk?
不要紧的 他都想起来了
It's okay. He remembers now.
天啊 泰勒 我太开心了
Oh, Tyler. I'm so glad.
等等 你是怎么知道…
Wait, how… how do you know about--
她也使用了记忆钥匙
She used the Memory Key too.
Wow!
天啊!
太好了 看来我真的错过了很多
This is amazing.Um, I guess I really missed a lot.
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Come with me.
跟我走一趟
你在车上话不多
You barely said anything in the car.
-你肯定有事瞒着我-我都说没事了 我们只是打架而已
There's something you're not telling me.
I told you, it's okay.We just had a fight.
鲁弗斯 打架不是小事
It's not okay, Rufus.
他可是你最要好的朋友怎么就闹到动手了呢?
He's your best friend.How could it escalate to that?
我要打去问问伯德是不是冷静下来了
I'm gonna call Ninaand see if Bode's calmed down.
不要 你只会让她的处境更为危险!
No! You'll just put her in more danger!
危险?
Danger?
鲁弗斯 究竟怎么回事?
Rufus, what is going on?
天啊!
Holy shit!
她现在就躺在他的床底下?
She's under his bed right now?
她是不是死了?
Is she dead?
没有脉搏 动也不动
There was no pulse, no movement.
看起来跟死掉一样可是尸体完全没有腐化
She seemed dead,but the body hadn't decayed at all.
这不寻常
That's not normal.
不能假设她已经死了我们已经被她骗过一次了
We can't assume she's dead.We've fallen for that one before.
伯德说躯壳是他从过去带回来的意思是她和伯德一起穿越了?
And he said he brought her body backfrom the past,
like, she traveled with him?
伯德是这么说的
That's what he said.
你不相信他的话?
You don't believe him?
他最近行为失常 肯定在隐瞒些什么
He's not acting like himself.He's hiding something.
可不是吗?他最近很不对劲我还以为是荷尔蒙作祟什么的
I know. Something's off with him.I thought it was hormones or something.
我还以为是因为乔什的事看来真♥相♥不止如此
I thought it was about Josh,but it's more than that.
我要去看看那具躯壳
I wanna see it, the body.
现在不行 伯德还在他房♥里
Not right now. Bode's in his room.
This is insane.There's a Time Travel Key?
太不可思议了竟然有一把时空旅行钥匙?
在这里
In here.
这把钥匙和这座大摆钟相连
This key is connectedto this clock somehow.
-Bode found it on Duncan's wedding day.
是伯德在邓肯结婚那天找到的
流沙流光后会怎样?
What happens when the sand runs out?
隐隐觉得不是好事
Somehow it doesn't feellike a good thing.
我去给邓肯叔叔打电♥话♥
I'm calling Duncan.
如果他小时候用过这把钥匙就能告诉我们是怎么回事
If he used this key as a kid, he mightbe able to tell us what's going on.
-他在帕劳度蜜月-他肯定会带上手♥机♥吧
-He's on his honeymoon in Palau.-He's got his cell phone.
-这是邓肯的手♥机♥…-进入语♥音♥信箱 我给他留言吧
-You've reached Duncan…-Got his voicemail. I'll leave a message.
尽可能别吓着他不然他会赶搭第一班机回来
Try not to freak him out too much,or he'll be on the first flight back.
但一定要让他知道 这是急事
But make surethat he knows that it's urgent.
嘿 邓肯叔叔
Hey, Duncan.
一切安好 不过可以麻烦你尽快给我回电吗?
Everything's okay, but can yougive me a call back as soon as you can?
我们找到了时光钥匙
We found the Timeshift Key.
我们要知道它的用途还有沙漏代表着什么
We need to know how it worksand what the hourglass means.
你的时间不多了
Your time's running out.
You scared the shit out of me.
你吓死我了
我等得不耐烦了
-I'm tired of waiting.
你打开那个柜子了吗?
Did you get inside the cabinet?
他们把钥匙藏在其他地方了
They aren't hiding the keysinside there anymore.
那他们把钥匙藏在哪里?
Then where are they keeping them?
我还不清楚
I don't know yet.
喂!
Hey!
你附身在一个凡人之躯内
You're inside a mortal's body.
我可以随时干掉你
I could end you anytime.
求求你!再给我一点时间找出钥匙藏在哪里!
Just, please! Give me more timeto find their hiding spot!
你说他们信得过你的
You said they trusted you.
你说一定会成功的
You promised results.
我说到做到!
And I will deliver!
何必再等呢?我可以马上威胁洛克家的人说出来
Why should I wait when I can justforce the Lockes to tell me right now?
因为他们会不惜一切地保护那些钥匙!
Because they'll protect the keysat all costs!
如果你使用这招那就很可能永远找不到那些钥匙
If you play that card,you may never find the keys.
今晚日落后 我会带着手下回来
I'll return with my mentonight after sundown.
别让我失望
Do not fail me.
好吧 假设道奇和伯德一起穿越了
Okay, let's sayDodge did time travel with Bode.
还是说不通他为什么行为失常
It still doesn't explainwhy he's acting so off.
也说不通她的躯壳为什么动也不动
Or what happened to her body.
也许伯德使用这把钥匙后产生了某种变化?
Maybe using the keychanged Bode in some way?
他发现这把钥匙后邓肯叔叔有没有说过什么?
Duncan say anything elsewhen he found the key?
No. Just that he shouldn'tplay around with it.
他只吩咐伯德别把玩那把钥匙
你们在干什么?
What are you guys doing?
小家伙 好消息!泰勒回来了
Hey, bud. Good news! Tyler's back.
我看到了
I can see that.
我们用记忆钥匙让他恢复了记忆
I mean, we used the Memory Key on him.
对啊 妈妈和金赛在把最近发生的事告诉我
Yeah, um, Mom and Kinshave been bringing me up to speed.
你们最近发生了很多事啊
You guys have beenup to a lot around here.
对啊 尤其是某人
Yeah, some of us more than others.
你怎么可以瞒着我们使用时光钥匙?
How could youkeep the Timeshift Key from me?
Um, I'm sorry.
对不起
看到大摆钟里的沙漏了吗?
Have you seen this hourglass?
自从我使用时光钥匙后沙漏就开始流动了
It started runningafter I used the Timeshift Key.
你知道这个沙漏是怎么回事吗?流沙流光后会有什么后果?
Do you know anything about it?Like what happens when it runs out?
不知道
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表