剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
我之前没意识到戴在身上了婚礼开始前 我把它拿了下来
I forgot I had it on, and I took it offright before the wedding.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure it out, but right now,
当务之急是要找个新的地方来收藏钥匙
we need to find a new placeto store the keys.
小丑宝箱
The Harlequin chest.
什么?
The what?
我想起在那里看过了
Now I remember where I've seen it before.
跟我走一趟
Follow me.
我回到从前时看到班杰明·洛克用它来收藏钥匙
I saw Benjamin Locke use itwhen I went back in time.
它就像个坚不可摧的魔法保险箱
It's like an indestructible magical safe.
它有没有钥匙?
Does it have a key?
不知道钥匙在哪里
I wonder where it could be.
你们在地下室干什么?
What are you guys doing down here?
我把家里进贼的事跟妈妈和伯德说了
I was just telling Mom and Bodeabout the intruders.
他们好像也没带走什么 奇怪了
Doesn't even seem likethey took anything. So weird.
你报♥警♥了吗?
You call the cops?
报了 警♥察♥会过来查看
Yeah, they're gonna check things out.
Um, just to, uh… just to play it safe,
安全起见
如果可以的话 我还是多留几天吧
I think I'm gonna stick arounda few more days if that's cool.
当然可以 亲爱的 我们求之不得
Of course it is, honey. We'd all love it.
好事是泰勒因此留下来了
Well, I guess Tyler sticking aroundis one silver lining.
我会继续寻找宝箱的钥匙
I'll keep looking for the key.
如果要把其余的钥匙藏好就得用上那把钥匙 以防万一
We'll need it if we're gonna keepthe rest of the keys safe. Just in case.
以防万一?
In case?
万一他们回来
They come back.
(本剧改编自乔·希尔与贾布里尔·罗德里格斯的图文小说)
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表