剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
They didn't even make itto regionals last year.
如果你能回来担任教练那就再好不过了
They could…They could really use you back.
我考虑考虑
-I'll think about it.-Terrific.
好极了
可以听我说几句话吗?
-If I could have your attention.
他要致祝酒词 对吧?
He's giving a toast, isn't he?
-是的-好吧
-Yeah.-Yeah.
Um, I'm Bode Locke,
我是伯德·洛克
作为邓肯叔叔的伴郎
and as my uncle Duncan's best man,
其中一个首要任务是致祝酒词
it is one of my main dutiesto give a toast.
我们去年刚搬来这里时完全不知道将来会发生什么事
When we first moved here last year,we didn't really know what to expect.
当时我们对马西森和钥匙屋一无所知
We didn't know anyone or anythingabout Matheson or Keyhouse.
我们只知道一件事
But we did know one thing.
那就是我们有家
-We had family.-Aw.
我们有邓肯叔叔
We had Uncle Dunc.
搬来后发生了很多事
So much has happened since then,
期间你一直陪在我们身边
and you've been by our side for all of it.
得知你不会再跟我们住在一起后我难免会感到难过
So, even though that I'm sadthat you won't be staying with us anymore,
但我也很高兴我们多了布莱恩叔叔这个家人
I'm happy that nowwe have an Uncle Brian too…
-Aw.-Here here.
在你出门度蜜月 展开新人生之际
…which is whyI only have one thing left to say
我想送你一句话
as you leave for your honeymoonand new life together.
阿罗哈
-Aloha.
小家伙 我要送你一句“阿罗哈”
Aloha to you too, buddy.
-Ah, that was great. That was really good.-Whoo!
说得好 说得太好了
你选的歌♥很好 那首歌♥…
Nice job on the song. It was…
-你唱得太好了-谢谢
-It was really beautiful.-Thanks.
接下来轮到你致词了吗?
Is your speech up next?
Uh, yeah.Maybe after about ten more of these.
是的 但我要再喝个十多杯才行
How many is that for you?
十多杯是多少杯?
-Um, more than a few, less than a lot.
不多不少
我还以为你回来后会多待一阵子
I thought when you came back,you… you'd be staying for a while.
金赛 看看周围
Look around, Kins.
你们都放下过去了 对吗?我也是
You guys have all moved on, right?I am too.
我在努力放下过去
I'm trying.
泰勒 大家都还没放下过去
Nobody's moved on, Tyler.
-你知道我们有多想念你吗?-我也很想念你们 只是我…
-You have any idea how much we miss you?-I miss you guys, too, but I, um…
怎么了?有什么不对劲吗?
-What? What's wrong?
你戴在脖子上的那把钥匙
That key on your neck.
给我一种似曾相识的感觉
I just got the weirdest déjà vu.
怎么说?
What do you mean?
Uh, this… this image popped into my head
我脑海中浮现了一个画面
我看到伯德被一条铁链团团围住
of a chain being wrapped around Bode.
为制♥造♥回忆而干杯
To making memories.
回家…
It is…
回家的感觉怪怪的 就像…
It is weird being home. It's like…
Y-- You know that… that thing?When there's like…
你懂那种感觉吗?就是…
那种话到嘴边
When there's a wordon the tip of your tongue,
却说不出口的感觉
and you just… just can't find it.
可能只是一种感觉吧
Only it's a feeling.
对不起 我有点语无伦次了
Sorry, I'm not making any sense.
不是的 你并没有语无伦次
No, you're making total sense.
泰勒 你还记得这是什么吗?
Ty, do you remember what this is?
还记得它有什么能力吗?
What it does?
这是锁链钥匙
It's the Chain Key.
盖博用它来对付我们但那个人并不是…
Gabe used it against us, but it wasn't--
那个人并不是盖博 而是…
It wasn't Gabe. It was, um…
而是道奇
It was Dodge.
到底怎么回事?
What's going on?
还记得妈妈酗酒那段时期吗?还记得我们怎么让她记住魔法吗?
Do you remember when Mom was drinking?How it made her remember magic?
她记得自己走进镜子里
She… She remembered going into the mirror.
没错 你也想起来了 对吗?
-Yeah. So now you remember, too, right?-She…
没错
Yeah.
这些记忆不一定要消失的
These memories don't have to go away.
只要你说一声我就把记忆钥匙用在你身上
All you have to do is tell me it's okayto use the Memory Key.
The Memory Key.I found that in the bench.
记忆钥匙那是我在长凳下找到的钥匙
我们可以回到从前
We can go back to the way things were.
泰勒 我们不能没有你
We need you here, Tyler.
我不能没有你
I need you.
杰基 生日快乐 睁开眼睛
Happy birthday, Jackie.Open your eyes.
杰基?
Jackie?
我做不到
I can't.
杰基!
-Jackie!
不要 我不想记住这件事
I don't want this.I don't… I don't wanna remember this.
对不起 我不应该逼你
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
是时候风光欢送两位新郎离开了
It is time forthe grooms' spectacular send-off.
请大家到车道上集♥合♥一起给他们送行
So, please, gather at the drivewayand wish them well.
我们要不要…
Should we--
我还是进屋歇一会儿吧
I'm-- I think I'm gonna go insidejust for a minute.
-好的-我感到不舒服
-Okay.-Just not feeling great.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
晚上好
Evening.
Hey! What… What the helldo you think you're doing?
嘿!你在干什么?
这个小伙子有种
Lad's got sand.
Are you comingto see Duncan and Brian off?
你要去送邓肯和布莱恩离开吗?
我去 我只是要进屋查看一些东西一会儿见
Yeah, I just need to checkon something inside. I'll meet you there.
打开那个柜子的钥匙
Keys to that cabinet.
在哪里?
Where is it?
我不…
I don't… I don't know.
那你就倒霉了 对吧?
Too bad for you, then, innit?
博尔顿!
Bolton!
-Are you okay?
你没事吧?
怎么回事?
What the hell?
你待在这里 我去给你拿冰块
-Here, let me get you some ice.
他们是什么人?为什么打扮成那个样子?
Who were those guys?And why were they dressed like that?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
他们企图撬开客厅的古董柜子
They were trying to break intothat old cabinet in the drawing room,
接着你进来 然后你…
and then you came in, and you… you…
然后…
And…
你是怎么击退他们的?
How did you get rid of them?
用这个东西
With this.
What is that?
这是什么?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
他们朝大门逃走 但大门打开后不是…
And then they went out the front door,except it wasn't…
不是门廊 而是其他地方
It wasn't the porch.It was somewhere else.
任意门钥匙在他们手上
They had the Anywhere Key.
什么?
The what?
听好 我不知道究竟怎么回事但我们应该…
Okay. I don't… I don't know what the helljust happened, but we should, um…
我们应该报♥警♥
We should call the cops.
我去报♥警♥ 你真的没事吗?
I will. Are you sure you're okay?
我没事 只是…
Yeah, it's just, um…
只是感到有点头重脚轻
I feel a little dislocated.
头晕目眩
My head feels fuzzy.
应该不只是龙舌兰酒作祟
It's not just the tequila.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我没事 我去跟妈妈说一声
Yeah. Fine. I'll go tell Mom.
好的
Okay.
我还是去躺下歇一会儿吧
I'm gonna go lie down, I think.
(新婚)
再见 布莱恩!
Bye, Brian!
再见 邓肯叔叔!
Bye, Uncle Dunc.
我们会想念你的!
We're gonna miss ya!
出发了!
Here we go!
伯德
Bode.
妈妈呢?
Where's Mom?
任意门钥匙在他们手上?
And they had the Anywhere Key?
没错 不知道他们是怎么弄到手的
Yeah. No clue how they got it.
泰勒说井屋的窗户被掰弯了门也开了
Tyler said the windows in the well housewere bent, and the doors were open.
我敢说这些人是分身
I bet those guys were Echoes.
植物钥匙不见了
The Plant Key is gone.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表