剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Just a dead girl!
查看她的口袋
Check her pockets.
-And there are more of these?-More keys?
-还有很多 对吧?-你是指钥匙吗?
-没错-还有很多
-Oh, yes.-Many.
有一把能把人变成鬼魂的钥匙
There's onethat can turn you into a ghost,
一把能控制植物的钥匙
and one that gives you powerover any sort of plant,
还有一把钥匙能把简单的画像变成邪恶的活物
and another one that can bringa simple drawing to wicked life.
把它们弄来
Go get them.
统统弄来
All of them.
以我们的身份
Well, being what we are,
是无法从洛克家的人手中夺走钥匙的
we can't just take them from the Lockes.
我不管你们用什么方法
I don't care how you do it.
把钥匙带来就是了
Just bring me the keys.
你还是进去休息吧 我要继续找她们
You should go in and rest.I'm gonna keep on looking.
妈妈
Mom.
-我不会放弃的-没人要放弃
-I'm not giving up.-No one's giving up.
我们进屋去想办法吧
Let's just go inside, make a plan.
也许钱伯林看到那对姐妹的去向呢我们大可去问问他
Maybe Chamberlin saw wherethe sisters went. We can ask him.
-Good evening to you.
晚上好
这是谁啊?这个家的女儿吗?
Who's this one? A daughter?
没错 她是洛克家的血脉
Yeah, this one's a blood Locke.
从她的长相中可以看出来
You can see it in her face.
把钥匙还给我们
Just give us the key.
我们可以把雪景球钥匙交给你让你救出你的儿子
We'll give you your Snow Globe Keyso you can rescue your boy,
条件是你必须把其他钥匙交给我们
but you must give us all the other keys.
想得美 亲爱的
Nice try, sweetheart,
只是 要用上它的能力
but to use this,
你必须知道我们的名字 对吧?
you'd need to know our names,wouldn't you?
休想让我们把钥匙交给你们
We're not giving you our keys.
我们跟你们好好说话
We tried to be civilized,
你们却不识抬举 看来只能硬抢了
but you leave us no choice.
我会尽量拖住她们 你快逃!
I'll try and hold them off. Go!
对 我不会再上当了
Yeah, I'm not falling for that again.
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么地方?
放我出去 你这个红发的瘦丫头!
Get me out of here,you skinny, little redhead!
妈妈!她往你那边跑去了!
Mom! She's coming for you!
你对我妹妹做了什么?
What did you do to my sister?
把雪景球钥匙交出来我就把她还给你
You can have her backif you give us the Snow Globe Key.
你就留着她吧
Keep her.
带她进来
Bring her in here.
艾妲?你也进来了?
Ada? Are you in here too?
多萝西!你在哪里?我看不到你
Dorothy!Where are you? I can't see you.
-你这个没用的东西-你少怪…
-You useless imbecile.-Don't you dare blame--
-Bode.
伯德
披上 起来
我以后再也不想在雪地里玩耍了
I don't think I'm gonna wantto play in the snow ever again.
给点时间吧
Oh, just give it some time.
好在有你助阵
I'm just gratefulyou were there to help me through.
妈妈 你还真是狠角色
Mom. You were a badass.
算是吧
I kind of was.
Oh, your hair is still wet.
你的头发还是湿的
-You guys found a tent out in the woods?-Yeah.
-你们在树林里发现一个帐篷?-是的
好像有人在里面住了一阵子
It looked like someonehad been staying there for a while.
你认为跟那对邪恶的姐妹有关吗?
Do you think it had anything to dowith those demon sisters?
不清楚
I don't know.
可能是伊登的帐篷
-Maybe it was Eden's tent.
伊登不是那种会露营的人
Eden's not really a camper.
再说 我们有好几个月没见到她了
Plus, we haven't seen her in months.
听说她父母以为她离家出走了所以派人到处找她
I heard her parents think she ran away.They've got people searching for her.
那你怎么看?
And what do you think?
我认为 如果她还在马西森那我们应该会知道
I think if she were still in Matheson,we'd know it.
我还以为一切都恢复正常了
I thought everythingwas getting back to normal again.
可不是吗?
I know.
We just have to keep looking outfor each other. Okay?
我们要时时刻刻互相照应
真希望我们能把这些事告诉泰勒
I wish that we couldtalk to Tyler about all this.
我也是 但跟他说也没用
Me too, but there would be no point.
他不会懂的
He wouldn't understand it.
I know, but I still wanna talk to him.
我知道 但我还是想跟他说话
不知道他在哪里
I wonder where he is.
喀斯喀特县的下班时间快到了
We're coming upon quittin' time at Cascade County,
这是蒙大拿州最好听的广播电台
Montana's best radio station.
再给大家送上一首怀旧好歌♥
-Here's another oldie, but goodie.
-You're getting pretty good at that.
你越来越上手了
向大♥师♥学习嘛
Been learning from the best.
我小时候以为我的超能力会是飞行或隐形什么的
Yeah, I used to thinkmy superpower might be
flying, or turning invisible,or something.
结果竟然是锤钉子
Turns out it's hammering nails.
你刚刚害我分心多做了30秒的免费活儿
And you just distracted mefrom working 30 seconds for free.
Ah. I guess I owe you, uh,
那我就是欠你…
一毛钱 对吗?
a dime?
请杯啤酒如何?
How about a beer?
-你应该算错了吧?-我只喝廉价啤酒
-Not too sure about your math on that one.-Mmm. I got cheap taste.
说真的 我和几个工友要去喝一杯你来不来?
Seriously, me and the guys are gonnaget a drink. Wanna come?
-Uh…-It's Lutz's.
在卢茨酒吧
那家酒吧的人不太爱查身份证
They're very, shall we say,chill about checking ID.
我只想完成最后的…
I… I just wanted to finish this last--
别干了!
Stop already! It's yabba-dabba-doo time.
下班了
好吧
Yeah.
那我们那边见
Yeah, I'll meet you there.
(卢茨酒吧)
其他人呢?
Where are the guys?
杰瑞米的女朋友又闹脾气了
Jeremy's girlfriendis having one of her freak-outs,
泰伦斯则忘了今晚要打扑克
and Terrence forgotit was his poker night.
看来只有我们俩了
So, I guess it's just you and me.
谢了 我喝一杯就好了 一会儿要开车
Thanks. Yeah, I'm…I'm just gonna have one. I'm driving.
(伯德:婚礼星期六举♥行♥希望你会回来参加)
什么事?是什么大事吗?
What you got there? Something serious?
Uh…No, it's just, uh, my uncle's wedding.
不是 是我叔叔要结婚了
-你会去吗?-不会 应该不会去
-You gonna go?-No, I don't think so.
日子太近了 地点太远了 我…
It's too soon. Too far. I…
我感觉刚离家没多久
feel like I just left that place.
我相信就算你不去婚礼还是会继续进行的
Okay. Well, I'm surethe show will go on without you.
Yeah.
我想也是
Unless you have to sing "Ave Maria"or something.
除非你要在婚礼上献唱《圣母颂》什么的
我不会唱歌♥
-No voice.-Mmm.
别给自己太大的压力
Hey, no pressure.
你要聆听自己的直觉我相信我们的直觉都很聪明的
You gotta listen to your gut.I think our guts are very wise.
我的直觉叫我17岁离家后就别再回头
Mine told me to leave home at 17and never look back.
也告诉我别再吃超辣水牛城鸡翅了
It also told me to stop eatingextra spicy buffalo wings.
这两个决定我从没后悔过
Both decisionsI've never once come to regret.
我想说的是你当初离家是有苦衷的吧?
All that's to say, you must have left homefor a reason, though, right?
-嗨-嗨
-Hey there.-Hey.
-最近好吗?-很好
-How's it going?-Good.
我过得真的很好 你呢?
I'm… I'm really good. You?
我也是 彼此彼此
Yeah, good. Same. Same.
对我来说这是个人身心成长的季节
It's been a whole seasonof personal growth over here.
洁米终于意识到无论炸鸡块是不是恐龙的形状
Jamie has finally realizedthe chicken nuggets taste the same,
味道都是一样的这是一个很大的成长
whether they're shaped like dinosaursor not, so that's huge.
Um, I'm actually calling because…
我打给你是因为…
Uh, well…
你也知道了
As you know, my brother-in-law's weddingis coming up, and…
我小叔的婚礼快到了 所以…
我想知道你愿不愿意当我的男伴
I was wondering if you mightwanna come as my plus-one.
当你的男伴?
Your plus-one?
就在这个星期六
It's Saturday,
太临时了 如果你不方便…
so it's ridiculously last minute.And if it's at all--
好啊 我很乐意 我愿意
Yeah, no, I would love to.Yeah, I would love to.
真的吗?
You would?
如果你身边有个空位
If there's an empty seatnext to you,
我很愿意填补
then I'm in.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
It really pullsthe whole room together.
这幅画把整个房♥间融为一体了
现在只要把这玩意放在安全的地方就可以了
Now we just have toput this somewhere safe.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表