剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
我们要用阿尔法钥匙对付吉迪恩
It's the only way to rid him of the demonattached to him.
这是除掉他的唯一方法
那他两个亲信呢?我是指那两个分身
What about his guys? The Echoes?
我们要想办法把他们推过井屋的门槛
We find a way to throw themacross the well house threshold.
-不能用相同的办法对付吉迪恩吗?-他的魔力太强了 你们想得美啊
-Can't we get rid of Gideon that way too?-With his demon strength? Good luck.
这叫哪门子帮忙?
That's what you call helping?
只要你们把阿尔法钥匙交给我我就可以接近他
If you just give me the Alpha Key,I could get close to him.
他以为我是他的盟友
-He thinks I'm his ally.-No way.
休想
You're lucky we're not stuffing youin this chest until everything's over.
这里的一切结束之前没把你塞进这宝箱 已经算你走运了
这么重要的钥匙我们不能放心交给你
We can't trust youwith a key this important.
我们分头进攻
We're gonna divide and conquer.
该带走的钥匙都带走
We take what we need, and the rest,we're gonna keep locked in here.
其他的钥匙就锁在这个宝箱里
Fine, but you need togive me something
好吧 但你们总得给我防身的东西
除非你们希望自己弟弟的躯壳被一把军刀捅得体无完肤
unless you want your brother's bodygetting ripped to shreds by a bayonet.
Voicemail again.
又进入语♥音♥信箱
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
我还是开车过去吧
I think I should just drive over there.
-我跟你一起去-不行 鲁弗斯 太危险了
-I'm coming with you.-No, Rufus. It's too risky.
我不能让你一个人去
I'm not letting you go alone.
好吧 一起去
Okay, let's go.
上尉 我看他们不打算投降
Don't think they're fixingto surrender, Captain.
没错
No.
我们行动吧
Let's move.
那个小男孩怎么处理?
What of the boy?
去找他
Find him.
然后干掉他
Kill him.
你去楼上搜
You check upstairs.
博尔顿
Bolton.
这一层我们搜
We'll cover this floor.
他们到底在哪里?
Where are they?
上尉!我发现了一具女尸!
Captain! I found a dead girl!
是洛克家的女人吗?
The Locke girl?
不是 是别人
No, someone else.
还真好看
Awful pretty though.
如果她身上没有钥匙 就继续搜!
Unless she has any keys on her,keep looking!
往井屋的方向冲去!
Now run into the well house.
博尔顿!
Bolton!
I've got him!
我抓到他了!
泰勒 我这边需要支援!
Tyler! I need some help in here!
妈妈!
Mom!
吉迪恩 放下你的…
-Gideon, drop your--
你们这些废物都躲在哪里?
Where are you, maggots?
这些都不是属于你们的东西
Those don't belong to you.
我那个年代的女人都懂得安分守己
In my time, women knew their place.
这个我就带走了 感激不尽
I'll be taking that. Thank you very much.
你们把钥匙都藏在哪里?
Where are you hiding the keys?
就算我跟你说了也没用
Even if I told you, it wouldn't matter.
你无法从我们手上夺走钥匙
You can't take them from us.
说得对 博尔顿!
That's true. Bolton!
但是他可以
But he can.
I don't have to hurt you.
我没必要伤害你的
但前提是 你必须把我要知道的事告诉我
Not if you tell me what I need to know.
去死吧!
Go to hell!
你懂的
You know, that's not gonna help you much.
守住钥匙对你没什么好处
I don't care what you do to me.I'm not telling you where the keys are.
随你怎么处置我我是不会告诉你钥匙在哪里的
你还真固执
What a stubborn lot you are.
Mmm?
如果我要让你亲眼看见
What if I made you watch
你家人被活活烧死呢?
while I burn your family alive?
你会不会因此改变想法?
Would that change your mind?
你身上还有其他钥匙吗?
Have you got some more keys on you?
看来你还有
I bet you do.
不要
No.
什么鬼东西?
What in God's name?
我去去就来
B-R-B.
稍微有点疼哦
This will only hurt a little.
Come on, Mom!
快醒醒 妈妈!
快起来 求你了!
Get up! Please!
快起来!
Come on!
What the…
这是…
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音?
去查看他的情况
Go check on him.
是 上尉
Yes, sir.
你没事吧?天啊 你的手臂受伤了!
Are you okay? Oh, your arm!
我没事 吉迪恩呢?他刚刚还在这里的
I'll be fine. Where's Gideon?He was just here.
不知道 刚才没看见他
I don't know. I didn't see him.
我们要去找金赛
-We have to find Kinsey.
你这个贱♥人♥!
You bitch!
不要紧的 是我
It's okay. It's me.
-你把他带去哪里了?-井屋
-Where did you take him?-The well house.
不客气 走吧 我扶你起来
You're welcome. Come on. Let's get you up.
我们需要用阿尔法钥匙来对付吉迪恩
We need to Alpha Key Gideon.
可是你都走不动了
But you can barely walk.
让我去吧
Let me do it.
我和你们一样 都希望他消失好让我可以享受这个有血有肉的世界
I want him gone just as much as you doso I can enjoy Meatworld in peace.
事后你就会让我弟弟回到躯壳里吗?
Then after,you'll let us restore our brother?
你认为我想永远被困在这具躯壳里吗?
Do you think I wanna be stuckin this body forever?
放心吧 我们是同一战线的
Don't worry. We're in this together.
别让我弟弟的躯壳受到任何伤害
Do not let anything happento my brother's body.
我不会的但我得先找出吉迪恩的下落
I won't, but I need to find outwhere Gideon is first.
-What are you doing?
你在干什么?
我在找吉迪恩 你有没有看见他?
I'm looking for Gideon. Have you seen him?
没有 他刚还在楼下 然后就跑出去了
No. He was downstairs, but he ran out.
金赛呢?
-Where's Kinsey?
不要!
No! No!
-Mom, what happened?
妈妈 什么情况?
吉迪恩开枪射中了他!
Gideon shot him!
-I never should have trusted you.
我根本就不应该相信你
-You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
我还有钥匙!
I have more keys!
你看!
Look!
等等 别开枪!我知道其余的在哪里!
Wait, stop! I know where the rest are!They're down in the basement!
它们都藏在地下室!
你已经没用了
You've worn out your usefulness.
-住手!-钥匙都给你!
-Stop!-We'll give you the keys!
它们都藏在地下室的宝箱里
They're in a chest in the basement.
你可以用这把钥匙打开 只求你…
You can open it with this. Just…
只求你放过他
Just let him go.
我会放过他
I'll let him go.
但要在我打开宝箱
But only after I open the chest,
亲眼看到那些钥匙后
and I see the keys myself.
好的
Okay.
好了 起来
-All right, get up.
-Let's go.
走吧
大伙儿都进屋去
We're all going back inside.
(邓肯叔叔 语♥音♥信息邓肯叔叔 未接来电)
(拨♥打♥语♥音♥电♥话♥)
对不起 我没接到你的电♥话♥这里的信♥号♥♥太差了
Hey, sorry I missed your call.Reception, it's terrible here.
我吩咐过伯德别乱用那把钥匙
I told Bodenot to screw around with that key,
看来他没听进去
but I guess he didn't listen.
希望他没惹出太多麻烦
Hope he's not causing too much trouble.
那个沙漏是个保险装置
The hourglass is a fail-safe of sorts.
一旦流沙流光后凡是被带到现时但不应该存在的东西
Anything brought into our timethat isn't supposed to be there
都会消失 以避免悖论出现
will vanish when the sand runs outto prevent a paradox.
到时这些东西都会一溜烟似的消失就像从来没出现过一样
It'll just go poof,like it was never there to begin with.
博尔顿
Bolton.
收集所有钥匙
Gather the keys.
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you're okay.
金赛 为了保护伯德我们不得已把钥匙都交给了他
Kinsey, we had to give him the keysto protect Bode.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
邓肯叔叔回电了
Duncan called back.
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表