剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
People of different nations, different languages,
学习如何一起生活
learning to live together.
大卫
David?
小美女
Hey, sexy.
你不可能在这里
You can't be here.
为何不可 因为大卫戴了个帽子吗
Why not? 'Cause David put a hat on?
前门关了 我就走后门
Look, front door closes, I go in the back.
你不就喜欢这种吗
You like that, don't you?
来个后♥庭♥开花
A little backdoor action.
你会帮我的
You're gonna help me.
不
No.
我不会
I'm really not.
我们是连着的 孩子
We're connected, kid.
你 大卫 还有我
You, David, me.
这件事怪你
It's your fault.
你在他脑海中时 我进了你的脑海
When you were in his head, I was in yours.
我现在可能不在他的频率上
And I may not be on his frequency right now,
但你还是能听到我 对吗
but you can hear me just fine, can't you?
住口
Stop.
我妈妈几年前死了
My mother died a few years back.
癌症
Cancer.
她试过了一切手段
She tried all the things.
化疗 放疗 手术
Chemo, radiation, surgery.
你知道切除肿瘤后会怎么做吗
You know what they do with a tumor when they cut it out?
他们会把肿瘤放在袋子里
They put it in a bag
然后烧掉
and burn it.
我是肿瘤吗
Am I the tumor in this?
你的莱尼面具快要滑脱了
Your Lenny mask is running.
我还有其他身份
Oh, I've got other faces.
住手吧
Stop it.
你要帮我逃走
You're gonna help me escape.
你想让我脱离大卫 没问题 我走
You want me out of David? Fine, I'm gone.
但是你得帮我走
But you have to help me get away.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为如果你不从 我就杀了他
Because if you don't, I'll kill him.
但我们会先杀了你
Not if we kill you first.
你做过汤吗
You ever make soup?
切好肉 蔬菜 加到肉汤里
Cut up the meat, vegetables, add broth,
煮上几个小时
cook it for a couple hours.
你试过还原一道汤吗
You ever try to unmake soup?
我是他的一部分
I'm part of him.
你们想除掉我而不伤害他的唯一办法
And the only way you're gonna get me out
就是我决定
without killing him is if I decide
自己离开他
to leave on my own.
对了
There it is.
现在你明白了
Now you see.
-我要怎么... -你作为一个女人
- How would I-- - You're smart,
很聪明
for a lady.
你会想出办法的
You'll figure it out.
听着 就算我想
Look, even if I wanted to,
我甚至都不是上三层...
I'm not even in the top three tiers of--
这可是政♥府♥的三个分支
We're talking about three branches of government.
我只是需要面对面进行会面
I just need a meeting, face-to-face.
为什么 好让你融掉他们的脑子吗
Why? So you can melt their heads?
好了 会议结束
All right, this meeting is over.
不 我需要和他们见面
No, I need a meeting
这样才能改变他们的主意...
so that I can change their mind--
我们得带他去实验室
We need to get him to the lab.
怎么回事 他不舒服吗
So what's going on? Is he sick?
没什么 普托诺米 羁押他
Nothing. Ptonomy, get him to holding.
他没有不舒服
He's not sick.
他脑子里有某种生物
He has some kind of creature in his head.
非常古老的变种人
A mutant. Very old.
-小希 -不
- Syd! - No.
大卫说的没错
David's right.
信任
Trust.
这个东西在他小时候就附在他身上
This thing attached itself to him when he was a kid.
就像寄生虫一样
Like a parasite.
它试图抹去他的存在
It's trying to erase him.
但我们要把它赶走
But we're gonna get it out.
也许我看错了 但我觉得你挺喜欢大卫的
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you like David.
我觉得你能够体谅他
I think you feel something for him.
所以我会给你一个机会
So I'm gonna give you a chance here.
你想要帮忙吗
You wanna help?
说够了吧 把他带回房♥间
That's nice. Take him to the cell.
走吧
Let's go.
我不能冒这个险
I can't risk it.
没事的 我扶着你
It's okay, I got you.
胆敢乱来的话 我就掰断你的脖子
Try anything and I snap your neck.
人与人之间能不能有点信任了
What happened to trust?
将军 布里格斯少校请求
General? Major Briggs wants permission
-发射和平使者 -不
- to launch the peacemaker. - No.
让他推迟一个小时 然后待命
Tell him to move one click closer then hold.
我再给你们的人一个小时
I'm giving your man another hour.
怎么了
Mm, what happened?
没事 十分钟内我们可能都要死
Doesn't matter, we'll probably all be dead in ten minutes.
为什么把我绑起来
Why am I tied down?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
天啊 我能感觉到他就在我体内
God, I can feel him inside,
想要强行逃出来
trying to force his way out.
运用你的能力 你只需要
Use your power. You just have to hold on
再坚持一会儿
for a little while longer.
然后呢
God. And then what?
然后
Then...
当我们往外拉的时候 你向外推
when we pull, you push.
什么
What--
启动炸♥药♥
And boom goes the dynamite.
你知道去哪里找我
I'll be you know where.
好 我们开始了
Okay, here we go.
等等
Wait.
我们要怎么做
How does it work?
我们已经在大卫脑中发现了
We've identified a second set of brain waves
第二组脑波
inside David's head.
这个设备能够锁定一切不属于大卫的东西
Now, this device targets everything that isn't David.
它能创造一种旋涡 一种磁场
It creates a vortex-- a kind of a magnetic field--
然后有望能吸出所有法鲁克的残留物
which sucks out hopefully every last trace of Farouk.
同时保证大卫的安全
And leaves David intact.
我怎么知道...
How will I know--
你看到什么了 罗伯特
What do you see, Robert?
发动机目前指数为69% 并持续上升
Generator is at 69% and rising.
再提高百分之二十
Give me 20% more.
有用的
It's working.
看见没
See?
看到了
Yes.
它正在运作
It's working.
想要除掉我而不伤害他的唯一办法
The only way you're gonna get me out
就是我决定
without killing him
自己出去
is if I decide to leave on my own.
等等 它在反击
Hold on, it-- it's fighting back.
不
No.
莱尼
Lenny.
我刚在想
I was just wondering...
没有你的话 我会是什么
What am I without you?
你知道的 我们一起共存了这么久
You know, we've been together for so long.
日日夜夜
Sun and moon.
人们失去肢体后
You know, people lose a limb and...
即使过了多年 睡觉时仍然感觉到肢体存在
in the night--years go by-- and still, they reach for it.
你就是 幻肢
You're--the phantom.
你是我的幻肢吗
Are you my phantom?
你消失后我会怎么样
What happens to me when you're gone?
我...
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表