剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
So he's in charge.
没人是管事的
Nobody's in charge.
我们是一起来的
We're here together.
那梅勒妮·伯德呢
And Melanie Bird?
她不是你们小团体的领袖吗
Is she not the leader of your little band?
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
是陷阱
It's a trap.
-见鬼 -上楼
- Shit. - Upstairs!
一整天一直在说啊说啊说
All day, it's talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.
轮到我了
My turn.
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
那你们就错了
That was a mistake.
先生
Sir?
目标已制♥服♥
Target's acquired.
-另一个呢 -制♥服♥了 但还在挣扎
- The other? - Secured but feisty.
这是诡计
It's a trick.
他不是...
He's not--
把他们装上车
Throw them in the vehicle.
我亲自带他们回去
I'll take them back myself.
脑子都好了吗
All good in the head down.
你以为你在这里安全吗
You think you're safe here,
和这些小丑在一起
with these clowns,
做梦自己是一个登山员
dreaming you're a mountain climber?
看 这是你的小房♥间
Look, it's your little room.
我没心情
I am not in the mood.
哎呦 看来我们得谈谈
Woopsie, I guess we got to talk.
小子
Kid.
小子
Hey, kid!
你是我的朋友吗
Are you my friend?
因为我真的需要...
'Cause I could really use--
我当然是你的朋友
Yes, of course I'm your friend.
来
Come on.
我是在给你严厉的爱
It's just I'm betsy tough love,
我是你刻薄的朋友
your mean friend.
但你放心 我爱你
But don't worry; I love you.
口我
Blow me.
我又不是弯的 伙计
I don't swing that way, bro.
但我可以给你撸
But I could be talked into a circle jerk--
前提是你在这里能硬起来
That is, if you can get it up in this place.
到处走
Walking around,
跟个傻♥逼♥一样找出口
looking for an exit like an idiot.
那么多年的练习
All those years of practice,
现在 突然任务完成
and now--whoo-- mission complete.
我疯了
I lost my mind.
是 你搞砸了 小子
Yeah, well, you screwed up, kid.
我让你不要相信他们的
I told you not to trust them, okay?
夏天岛这算什么破名字
I mean, what kind of a name is Summerland?
你放松警惕了 老兄
You know, you let your guard down, man.
他们给你打了一针 你就到这里了
They gave you a shot, and now we're here.
不 他说不是因为药物
No, he said it wasn't the drugs.
谁 大冰块里的尼莫船长吗
Who, Captain Nemo in his giant ice cube?
拜托 他们给你下了药
Come on, man, they doped you up
然后让你游离出自己的身体
and kicked you out of your own body to do
谁知道干什么
who knows what.
那位眼镜大叔和他体内那个愤怒的女孩
Uncle Fiddly with the glasses and the angry girl inside him,
有可能现在正在指交你
they could be fingering you right now.
你到底是谁
Who are you, really?
我是你
I'm you.
我是我
I'm me.
我是你想成为的一切
I'm everything you wanna be.
求你
Please.
告诉我真♥相♥
The truth.
我告诉你真♥相♥ 伙计
Here's the truth, pal.
我们得离开这里 知道吗
We got to get out of here, okay?
你和我
You and me,
因为你去哪里我就会去哪里
'cause wherever you go, there I am.
我在这个破地方再也待不下去了 知道吗
And I can't hang out in this shit-stain no-place much longer, okay?
我还有事要做
I got things to do.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我在想
So I was thinking.
如果你能集中精神
If you just concentrate
或者一起 说不定我们...
or if together, maybe we...
或者你可能需要一点动力
Or maybe you need a little more motivation.
-慢着 那是... -没错
- Wait, is that-- - That's right.
现实世界里
In the real world,
那个人要杀了你女朋友
that guy is about to shank your girlfriend.
-不 -或者更糟
- No. - Or worse.
-不 -生气吧
- No. No! - Get mad.
-不好了 -不 不
- Oh, no. - No! No!
加油 愤怒起来
Come on! Let it come!
不
No!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
减速慢行
小希
Syd!
小希
Syd!
小希
Syd.
没事了 我来了
It's okay. I'm here.
没事了
It's okay.
我们在找你
We were looking for you.
我知道 我迷失了
I know. I got lost.
拿着 我去看看别人
Here, hold this. I'll check on the others.
快跑
Run.
我会保护你 快走
I'll protect you. Go.
抓住她
Grab her!
不
No!
大卫
David!
快跑
Run!
不 是我
No, it's me!
大卫
David.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表