剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
大群 第一季 第八集
你现在在哪
Where are you right now?
你心不在这里
Your head's off somewhere.
大卫
David.
你现在在哪
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪
Where are you right now?
别说话
Don't talk.
别说话 没事的 我们在呢
Don't talk. It's okay, we're here.
你被烧得很严重
You've had a good burn.
但我们会照顾好你的
But we're gonna get you sorted out.
好了
Okay.
小心 小心 小心
Careful, careful, careful.
不 没事的
No, it's good.
没事 没事
It's good. It's good.
我想留半边小胡子
I'm thinking of growing half a mustache.
或许半边络腮胡子
Maybe half a beard.
或者 那叫什么来着
Or--what's the look
只有络腮胡没有小胡子
where it's just a beard and no mustache?
亲爱的 别说了
Darling, hush.
不过只有半边
Except half of that.
我家的好帅哥
There's my handsome guy.
镜子
Mirror.
还是等肿消了吧
Maybe wait until the swelling goes down.
把镜子给我
Give me the God damn mirror.
你会乖吧 好
Hey, are you good? Okay, good.
-你们是谁 -我来问问题
- Who are you people? - I ask the questions.
那个女孩
The girl.
那个女孩在哪
Where is the girl?
你马上就知道了
I think you're about to find out.
黑色警报
Code Black!
就现在
Do it, now!
19局推荐你做文职
Bureau 19 has recommended desk duty.
太好了
Perfect.
不过 去外勤
Except, you know, in the field.
-什么 -我说很好
- What? - I said, that's great.
坐办公桌 很好 我会带上桌子
Desk duty. Perfect. I'll bring the desk with me.
我是这么想的 当然了 带个小桌子
That was my feeling. Small desk, obviously.
或许折叠的 但总归能带着它
Maybe it folds up. But that way I'll have it
一边让这民♥主♥世界更加安全
while I'm making the world safe for democracy some more.
-专家不... -好吧 这样吧
- Specialists don't-- - Yeah, okay. Here's the deal.
我身上40%烧伤
I have burns over 40% of my body
六周来 一直有条管子插♥进♥我的龟♥头♥里
and I spent six weeks with a tube jammed into the head of my dick
而我丈夫则夜夜哭着入眠
while my husband cried himself to sleep every night.
我们在泳池遭到了埋伏 死了人
We were ambushed at the pool. Men died.
我要完成我开始的任务
And I am going to finish what I started.
你如果要我坐办公桌 就给我找个便携的
So if you want me behind a desk, you better find a portable one.
因为 我一走出这扇门
Because the second I walk out of this room,
我就要开战
I'm going to war.
大卫
David.
你好
Hello.
你看起来不错 我喜欢这个头圈
You look well. Love that headband.
我知道 我看起来不太好
I know. Me, not so good.
三♥级♥烧伤 拜你所赐
Third degree, thank you very much.
真的很疼
Really painful.
我们有很多需要聊聊的
We have so much to talk about.
把其他人全都杀掉
You can kill the others!
不
No.
把那收起来
Put it away.
你是对的
You're right.
我们是得聊聊
We need to talk.
该死
Shit.
A队被攻破
Team A's been compromised.
-B队 -准备行动
- Team B? - Ready at the go point.
等等
Wait.
私人情绪吗
Personal feelings?
情报收集
Intelligence gathering.
看看接下来会如何
Let's see what happens next.
你打算谈个和平条约吗
So you're just gonna whip up some kind of peace accord,
午饭 还是晚饭前谈
what, before lunch or by dinner?
亲爱的
Babe.
我不在乎你是救我
I don't care if you save me
还是这世界
or the world...
你得救自己
if you don't save yourself.
你知道精神分♥裂♥最危险的是什么吗
You know the most dangerous thing about schizophrenia?
-你不是... -最危险的是
- You're not-- - The most dangerous thing
相信你没病
is believing you don't have it.
问题就在这里
That's the trick.
心灵杀手
The mind killer.
你的病说服你 你没病
Your disease convinces you, you don't have it.
比如 有天在医院
So, for example, one day in the hospital,
你遇到了个姑娘 她有些朋友
you meet a girl and she has some friends
他们说 你没病
and they tell you you're not sick.
你只是有异能
You have super powers.
而你非常想相信
And more than anything, you wanna believe it
因为那么说你就没疯
because that means you're not crazy.
那么你就可以坠入爱河 永远幸福
It means you can fall in love and live happily ever after.
但你知道如果你信了 如果你信了那希望
But you know if you believe it--if you surrender to the hope
而你又错了
and you're wrong, then...
那你就再也回不来了
you're never coming back.
我在这儿 我是真的
I'm here. I'm real.
异能是真的
The power is real.
你得接受它 否则 我们无法向前
You gotta accept it. Otherwise, we can't move on.
我在发条待了六年
I was in Clockworks for six years.
服药 无所事事 无所贡献
Drugged, doing nothing. Contributing nothing.
现在 我终于能发挥作用
And now, finally, I can be useful.
能帮忙了
I can help.
你不懂吗 我烦透了自己
Don't you get it? I am so sick of myself.
只有不以我为中心才能成功
This only works if it's not about me.
大卫
David.
请注意 我们在监控情况
Be advised we are monitoring situation.
已得到音频和视频画面
We have secure audio and visual.
你位置的信♥号♥♥良好
Five by Five on all signals from your position.
保持目前姿势
Maintain current posture.
战术小队已经就位
Tactical is in place.
一声令下我们就可发起进攻或进行撤离
We can initiate assualt and extraction on command.
等待你的信♥号♥♥
Awaiting your signal.
请回答
Acknowledge.
拜托 让我...面对面 求你
Come on, just let-- face-to-face. Please.
不行
No.
如果你有更好的主意
Well, if you've got a better idea--
有 杀了他
Yeah. Kill him.
-把他们都杀了 -别幼稚了
- Kill them all. - Grow up.
我们不能随便杀人
We can't just murder people.
我们现在变成这样的人了吗
Or is that who we are now?
他们就是那样的人
That's who they are.
如果你不想死
So if you don't want to be dead--
-有这必要吗 -是的 绝对有必要
- Do you have to? - Yes. I absolutely have to.
这玩意如果坏了
If this thing fails, well...
你是没看到沃特眼眶喷血的样子
you didn't see all of Walter's blood pouring out of his eyes.
好 那我们转移
All right. We move, then.
三部应该已经知道我们位置了
Assume D3 knows our position.
-执行M计划 -让我跟他谈谈吧
- Execute Plan M. - Just let me talk to him.
我们有
We have a...
-默契 -他想杀你来着
- rapport. - He tried to kill you.
两次
Twice.
公平说 第二次 他只打算杀你的
To be fair, the second time, he was just gonna kill you.
-再说 这么想的话 -大卫
- And anyway, with that kind of thinking-- - David.
不 这么想的话 战争永远都不会结束了
No. With that kind of thinking, wars would never end.
大卫 读他的心
David, read his mind.
你有这异能 现在也能控制了
You have the power. You can control it now.
我们可能再不会有这样的机会了
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表