剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
希德妮·巴雷特
Sydney Barrett.
不 我是她父亲
No, I'm her father.
麦克斯
Max.
莫尔信托储蓄银行
等等 你说什么
Hold on. What?
-怎么... -左转
- Well, how-- - Take a left.
你们怎么会没有她的记录
How can you have no-- no record of her?
她叫小希·巴雷特
She was--Syd Barrett--
我 我...
I--well, how--
我去看过她
I visited her.
不要停下来
Don't stop.
我说了不要停下来
I said don't stop.
等等
Wait.
你是怎么...
How did you--
我一直在找你 但是没人告诉我
I've been looking, and no one would tell me--
小希 我不明白
Syd, I don't understand.
我变成了你
I was you.
怎么可能... 我们接了吻...
Did that really--we kiss--
我是个疯子 但是这也太...
And, I mean, I know I'm crazy, but that felt really--
大卫 闭嘴 我其实不在这里
David, hush. I'm not really here.
什么意思 你还能在哪儿
What do you mean? Where else would you be?
这是你给医院打电♥话♥那天的记忆
This is your memory of the day you called the hospital,
并不是现实
Not the actual day.
我在你的记忆里
I'm inside your memory.
可是...
But that's not...
我被投射进你的记忆里
I've been projected into your memory.
我一直在找你 但是没人告诉我
I've been looking, and no one would tell me--
小希 我不明白 我变成了你
Syd, I don't understand. I was you.
大卫 别说了 我其实不在这里
David, stop. I'm not really here.
什么意思 你还能在哪儿
What do you mean? Where else would you be?
这是你给医院打电♥话♥那天的记忆
This is your memory of the day you called the hospital.
我被投射进你的记忆里
I've been projected into your memory.
我们其实 并不在街上
We're not on the street, not really.
我们在你的脑海里 在这他们找不到我们
We're in your mind. They can't track us in here.
谁 这怎么可能...
Who? How is that--
我时间不多
I don't have much time.
你在一个政♥府♥设施里
You're in a government facility.
我知道 他们说是警♥察♥
I know. They said they were cops.
他们不是警♥察♥
They're not cops.
我很快就会告诉你一切
I'll tell you everything soon,
但我们现在不说这个
but that's not what we're gonna do now.
你在一个政♥府♥设施里
You're in a government facility.
我们...
What are we--
你要游个泳 我这就救你出来
You're gonna go for a swim, and I'm gonna get you out.
-游泳 -要慢慢来 别让他们察觉
- A swim? - Slowly, so they don't notice
挪出椅子 进到水中
Slide out of your chair and into the water,
你看到光时别出来 等看见我再出来
And when you see the lights, don't come up until you see me.
大卫
David.
当时有一辆面包车
There was a van.
对 是我们
Yes, that was us.
另外两个人是谁 大卫
Who were the other two people, David?
追你的人
The people who chased you,
去医院的那些人
the ones who came to the hospital?
大卫 你在听我说吗
David, are you with me?
在
Yes.
我在这里
I'm here.
在医院的人
It wasn't you
不是你
at the hospital.
对 我告诉过你
Yeah, I told you.
那不是你
It wasn't you.
挪出椅子 进到水中 慢慢来
Slide out of your chair and into the water, slowly.
看着他
Watch him.
他让我很紧张
He's making me nervous.
大卫 我要你冷静下来
Hey, David, I really need you to stay calm
请不要让我按下这个按钮
And, please, do not make me press this button.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
不 我来问问题
No. I ask the questions.
那个女孩
The girl.
那个女孩在哪
Where is the girl?
你马上就知道了
I think you're about to find out.
开火
Open fire!
黑色警报
Code black!
就现在
Do it now!
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
大卫 别
David, don't.
-好吧 -抱歉 你不能触碰我的皮肤
- All right? - I'm sorry. You can't touch my skin.
这是普托诺米 这是凯瑞
This is Ptonomy, and that's Kerry.
是你啊
Oh, hey.
你好
Hi.
之前很抱歉
Sorry about before.
没事
It's cool.
我们就喜欢追别人
We like chasing after people.
不 我们喜欢抓别人
No, we like catching people.
小希...
Syd...
我们得走了 梅勒妮在等我们
We got to go. Melanie's waiting.
谁
Who?
快 快 我们走
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
快走快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
走走走
Move, move, move!
快走 快走
Move it! Move it!
继续走
Keep moving!
他们从哪来的
Where are they coming from?
走 继续走
Go! Keep going!
走 快走
Move! Go, go, go!
不
No!
搞定
Got him.
走 这边
Go, this way.
快
Go.
快来
Come on.
小希 小希...
Syd, Syd, Syd, Syd.
不 我们不能停下来 他们来了
No, we can't stop. They're coming.
等一下 求你 希德妮 我得明白
Wait, wait. I need--stop. Please, Sydney, I have to know.
这...
Is--is this...
这是真实的吗
Is this real? Hmm?
我们不会又突然回精神病院了吧
I mean, what if we're back at the hospital?
如果这些都不是真的 我们...
What if none of this ever happened and we're--
求你了 我必须要知道
Please, I have to know.
你是真的吗
Are you real?
我是真的
I'm real.
这是真的 好吗
This is real, okay?
我在这里
I'm here.
我回来找你了
I came back for you.
我爱你
I love you.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
你也要对我说吗
You gonna say it too?
我爱你
I-I love you.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
伯德小姐
Miss Bird...
这是大卫
This is David.
你好
Hi.
来吧 孩子
Come on, son.
拉住我的手
Take my hand.
大群 第一季第一集
-《大群》下集预告 -你没有精神分♥裂♥
- Next time on Legion. - You're not schizophenic!
你有超能力 你看到的都是真的
You've powers! The things you see are real!
你对我们来说很重要 大卫
You're very important to us, David.
-梅勒妮认为你是关键 -什么的关键
- Melanie thinks you're the key. - The key to what?
赢下战争的关键
Winning the war.
这些部门是政♥府♥所建 为了跟踪以及研究
The divisions were created by our government to track and
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表