剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
Did you--did you leave?
我知道
Well, I know.
我也很疼
I--it hurts me too.
有人吗
Hello?
你当时非得让他踢你裆部那么多次吗
Did you have to let him kick you in the crotch so many times?
你不如就单纯地...
Maybe you should just, uh...
帮我盯着点周围
watch my back.
搞什么
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
我受够了
I'm done with this shit.
好吧
All right.
我们...
We...
想错了
were wrong.
我们...
We...
完全想错了
had it all wrong.
大卫在哪里
Where's David?
他带走了她
He took her.
他姐姐
His sister.
我们早知道他会来
We knew he'd come.
我们...
We were...
准备好了
Ready.
我们以为...
We thought...
我们准备好了
we were ready.
发生了什么事
What happened?
力量太强了
So much power.
还长着...
It wears...
一张人脸
a human face.
什么
What?
小心点
Be careful.
它 它...
It--It...
长着...
wears...
一张...
a human...
人脸
Face.
小希
Syd.
我不明白
I don't understand.
伯德小姐 你好 伯德小姐
Miss Bird? Hello, Miss Bird?
恺瑞
Cary?
你
What--
你有什么发现吗
what did you find?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
大卫来过这里 他带走了艾米
David was here. He took Amy.
所有人都死了
Everyone is dead.
-我觉得我们错了 -不
- I think we were wrong. - No.
那一整套办法
The whole approach.
把他当一般的异能者来对待
Treating him... like the others.
他是精神分♥裂♥
He is schizophrenic.
这并不是精神疾病
This is not mental illness.
我是说他体内有两个意识
I mean split mind.
这个恶魔不是大卫
This monster isn't David.
而是某种寄生物 你明白吗
It's a parasite of some kind. You see?
是他体内的另一个意识
Another consciousness inside of him.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
这个东西
This thing...
在大卫还是个孩子时就栖息在他大脑中
burrowed into David's brain when he was a boy,
甚至可能在婴儿期就在了
maybe even a baby,
此后他一直栖息在那里
and it has been there,
然后一直
feeding on him,
以大卫为食
ever since.
-那些记忆 -没错 那些记忆
- The memories. - The memories--exactly!
每当大卫看到这些事情
Every time David sees this thing,
或者 或者意识到他的存在
or--or realizes it's there...
这个生物就会迫使他遗忘
this creature makes him forget.
他会重新书写他的记忆
It rewrites his memory.
所以我们才看不到它吗
Is that why we couldn't see it?
我觉得是的
I think so,
而且我觉得它也会迫使你们遗忘
and I think it made you forget as well.
我是说 这东西的强大力量
I mean, the--the power of this thing.
你是说拥有能力的是他 而不是大卫吗
You're saying it has power, not David?
不 不
No, no.
大卫是一个非常非常强大的变种人
David is a very, very powerful mutant.
他必须如此 否则这东西会把他撕碎
He has to be otherwise this thing would split him apart.
你 你一直称呼这东西为"它"
You're--you're calling this thing "it,"
但如果他不是变种人 还能是什么
but what else could it be if not another mutant?
一个年岁更大的变种人
An older mutant.
他的意识
Its consciousness
从身体中剥离了出来 你明白吗
separated from its body, you see?
然后寄生在大卫体内...
And living inside David for...
整整三十年
30 years.
希德妮
Sydney.
大卫
David?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们刚刚...
We were just--
你还好吗
are you okay?
*为什么世上有那么多*
*Why are there so many*
*关于彩虹的歌♥*
*Songs about rainbows*
*彩虹的另一边有些什么*
*And what's on the other side?*
*彩虹都是假象 它们只是幻象*
*Rainbows are visions but only illusions*
*彩虹无所隐藏*
*Rainbows have nothing to hide*
*人家如是说 有人选择相信*
*So we've been told and some choose to believe it*
*我知道他们错了*
*I know they're wrong*
*我们等着瞧*
*Wait and see*
*总有一天我们会找到它*
*Someday we'll find it*
*那座彩虹桥*
*The rainbow connection*
*连接着爱人*
*The lovers*
*梦想家和我*
*The dreamers and me*
不是这样
Not like this.
它知道的
It knows.
国王
King.
来啊
Come on, boy.
怎么了
What is it?
他在家里
He's home.
他回家了 大卫
He went home. David.
夏天岛吗
Summerland?
不是
No.
是这一切开始的起点
Where it started.
我们该走了
We should go.
可能还有增援部队正在赶来
There may be reinforcements on the way.
现在所有东西看起来都好小
Everything seems so small now.
我真不敢相信...
I can't believe you...
你竟然会去救我
what you did to-- to save me.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
你明明知道
You knew.
我那时很害怕
I was scared.
你再也不用害怕了
Well, you don't have to be scared anymore.
你是不是...
Are you--
我们来这里是有什么原因吗
did we come here for a reason?
老房♥子
The old house.
你不是有...
Don't you have--
他们说得好像你是一个团队的成员
they made it sound like you were part of a team
还有个总部什么的
with, like, a-a headquarters.
他们很快就会到这里
They'll be here soon.
我觉得我们可以
I thought we could...
先谈谈
talk first.
好的
Okay.
行
Yeah, um...
你想谈什么
What do you wanna talk about?
我想知道你的秘密
I wanna know your secret.
-什么意... -我能感觉到
- What do you-- - I can smell it.
明白吗 那个秘密
See? The secret.
一直都在怀疑 但现在很明确了
Probably always, but now it's really clear.
你知道关于我的
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表